IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
wow, really? Cool, make fun of 9/11, that's some funny shit...thousands of innocent working people die and people are just annoying for mourning. Honestly, I no longer am shocked that this country is tanking, just reading this shit made me realize, America is being destroyed by Americans, not anyone else.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter or lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Jul 3, 2011
wow, really? Cool, make fun of 9/11, that's some funny shit...thousands of innocent working people die and people are just annoying for mourning. Honestly, I no longer am shocked that this country is tanking, just reading this shit made me realize, America is being destroyed by Americans, not anyone else.
Nobody is saying lets not mourn those innocent people who lost their lives to greed and corruption. The point is making the dummies somehow get the picture that it wasn't some guys from an American Freedom Hating terrorist group who lives in caves, drives 100 year old cars and play with Windows Flight Simulator.

And Trajik.. WE aren't necessarily destroying our country, that would be those in charge with so much greed they would slit their own mothers throat for another nickel.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter or lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Good quote, by a piece of shit President who really didn't want to free slaves, he just wanted votes. lol If America is destroyed it's because of the ignorance of our leaders, and those who rely on blind faith they put in them.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Nobody can prove or disprove what really happened. What I don't like about some people is, that they hear a story from one source and believe it. It doesn't matter what other sources say, they all lie. And this goes for people who believe the official story and for the "conspiracy theorists".

If you are really interested in the subject matter, read as much as you can from sources from both sides, then make up your own mind...

Sep 16, 2008
I lived here near Oklahoma City when that happened, and we're still mourning over that. I can see why people outside those areas don't care, but in NY and OKC respectively, those events are still very real regardless of how much time has passed. Show some respect to those people that are still dealing with the tragedies at least.
thank you, a lot of these posts are just disrespectful. Sorry that mourning for thousands of innocent people is "annoying" to you all, sorry to fucking bother.

Nov 1, 2004
Edit: I served 6 years in the US Navy and was deployed in the in the Gulf of Aden in 2009-10. The news (fox, cnn etc) reported that Yemeni Airforce was attacking terrorist targets in Yemen. But it reality it was our US ships and harriers attacking targets in Yemen. America didn't even know we were bombing another country...

Nobody is making fun of 9/11. That was a terrible tragedy that will never be forgotten.

We are simply questioning the official story. Molten iron, explosions in the basements, people standing up against the official story with eyewitness accounts turning up dead... the list goes on and on.
How about Bush's brother was the head of the security company that was in charge of the twin towers? How about that the guy who owned the towers made around $5 billion.

Its all out there for you non-believers to read.

This guy, Barry Jennings, died mysteriously.
http://jenningsmystery.com/

BBC reporting the collapse of building 7 early?

It goes on and on...

Nov 1, 2005
Nobody can prove or disprove what really happened. What I don't like about some people is, that they hear a story from one source and believe it. It doesn't matter what other sources say, they all lie. And this goes for people who believe the official story and for the "conspiracy theorists".

If you are really interested in the subject matter, read as much as you can from sources from both sides, then make up your own mind...
but what are both sides?people who believe what they saw or people who were accused of it?
Why is it muslims ain't pushing this conspiracy thing?its mostly white dudes who can't believe arabs could pull this shit off....give credit where credit is due.

Nov 1, 2004
Fuck it one more...

I know there is no "jet fuel" but there isn't any thermite either.
Here is a steel frame building, a lot like the World Trader Center towers design.
It caught fire. The entire thing was engulfed in flames... lets see if it collapsed!

Weird...

Sep 16, 2008
Fuck it one more...

I know there is no "jet fuel" but there isn't any thermite either.
Here is a steel frame building, a lot like the World Trader Center towers design.
It caught fire. The entire thing was engulfed in flames... lets see if it collapsed!

Weird...
was this tower struck by a full speed jet that exploded in flame? no. so I'm not really sure why a completely unrelated building with completely unrelated engineering with a completely unrelated fire has anything to do with the world trade center attacks. The BBC early reporting shit you posted can raise eyebrows but you're just striking out with this shit here...

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com

Lyrics to Conspiracy :

"This whole situation reeks of conspiracy...

We can't erase THE LIVES all the lives that were lost all the memories

You can't erase YOUR TIES all your links all your ties with the "enemy"

Some see through all the propaganda

Others unite they stand by your side

And when this plan was pulled off with precision,
how could you think no suspicions would rise

So many pieces so perfectly aligned

Coincidence? The facts will blow your MIND
control machine is all you see 'til you believe
to FUND the war machine as history repeats itself AGAIN

This quest for truth will never end

Let us ask THE REAL QUESTIONS for the victims WHO DIED