IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the highest temp in the building was 1500-1700 degrees F...so what are you trying to tell me? are you the only person in the world that believes molten hot liquid steel can be produced with such low heat?

oh and lets not forget to mention byproduct of thermite and thermate were found in samples taken from all over the site

miss me wit the bullshit bro, you think what u want, ill do my thing
Interesting on one of the debunking sites they have a couple of photos showing the similar thing to what was believed was thermite.

the last one is embers from bark.

Nov 1, 2004
i hate to sound like know it all timm but having done 2 years of engineering at university I have a decent understanding of a lot of this shit, and having watched plenty of videos arguing both sides it is apparent that the collapse of the towers, including building 7, was caused by the planes and no extra explosive. With that being said, there is still the possibility that the plan was made by the government, although imo it was a legit terrorist attack. I think that many people will believe whatever propaganda conspiracy theorists say due to their dislike of the government.
Your 2 years of engineering < all those architects and engineers whom studied the evidence and believe the buildings were blown up.

But I'm sure the local community colleges program was pretty good, I doubt your more experienced than these guys...
http://www.ae911truth.org/

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i wouldnt say sick of 9/11, but i'm tired of people who think they give a shit just because everyone does. fuck you, fuck off, dont no one care where the fuck you were on 9/11. its like people are trying to one-up each other with hallmark-like sayings and shit. shut the fuck up and do something about it then. go physically help the homeless, go clean a park..go make a difference instead of talking about how tragic the event was. it happened, all that hooperah boolchit talk wont take it back.
A lot of people do and use it as a coping mechanism for how helpless they felt on that day. I know I felt that way when I watched the second plane hit the towers.

Nothing will lessen the significance of the event or the blow the American public took to the proverbial dome. Ever.

Think about another persons perspective, man.

Apr 25, 2002
i think the planes got hijacked by those religious extremist & i also believe 9/11 was hijacked by u.s. government insiders to push their own agenda.
do you mean the gov took advantage of the devistation to push their agenda?

if so then i agree. just like every tv station/show hijackin this day to get ratings.....

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Your 2 years of engineering < all those architects and engineers whom studied the evidence and believe the buildings were blown up.

But I'm sure the local community colleges program was pretty good, I doubt your more experienced than these guys...
http://www.ae911truth.org/
for every 'expert' that says it was explosives etc there are hundreds more that say otherwise. the difference is that they arent going against public opinion as the theorists are so they dont reach out to reach as many people.

Apr 25, 2002
how about the fact that even tho other towers have had raging fires burning thru 5-10+ floors for up to 20+ hours and yet not one has collapsed due to structural failure brought on by fire fueled by office material and a fire accelerant
were any of those other raging tower fires fueled by jet fuel?

...that much jet fuel?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
this is both sides of this debate....

theres gonna be 10 more pages of retarded argueing that won't sway any opinion, then 365 days from now the cycle will come back full circle and we'll have a fresh 9-11 yelling at a brick wall thread that won't sway anyone's opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
It might not of involved a lot of people. A lot of special operations don't use a lot of people.
but it would have to involve Bin Ladin. he was a boss. they couldnt pay him enough to not turn on the "agreement" and use it to push his own agenda. and we know what that is.

wouldnt they be better off payin off a group of mid western, right wing, christian exremists? it would be way less complicated. it aint like they would've had to use Al-Quaida. they barely found dude and ran through Iraq on the way which really had no real connection to justify...going that very complicated route.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
but it would have to involve Bin Ladin. he was a boss. they couldnt pay him enough to not turn on the "agreement" and use it to push his own agenda. and we know what that is.

wouldnt they be better off payin off a group of mid western, right wing, christian exremists? it would be way less complicated. it aint like they would've had to use Al-Quaida. they barely found dude and ran through Iraq on the way which really had no real connection to justify...going that very complicated route.

No, because the CIA had already worked with Bin Laden aka Tim Osman. He had received training from them first during the Cold War, and even right before 9/11 he was visited by them in the hospital while he was having kidney problems. Using people in from the US wouldn't make sense because that doesn't make connections to Middle-Eastern countries, in which they wanted to invade. They already have the oil supply, and bases here.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY Newsday]
That means absolutely nothing. It means they were getting threats, and after nothing happened, they decided the threats were bogus. The US Government did not run security operations for the WTC.

?? You're not proving anything to me here. Didn't I say floors falling on top of each other sounds like an explosion? He's talking about the building falling when he's hearing these "explosions". "The lobby collapsed on us"...then he said, "The whole building collapsed on us". What he heard was the building getting ready to smack the fuck out of the ground. Go stand next to a building that pancakes and tell me what it sounds like. "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM" as each floor lands on the one below.

See the difference?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetfuel

the highest temp in the building was 1500-1700 degrees F...so what are you trying to tell me? are you the only person in the world that believes molten hot liquid steel can be produced with such low heat?

oh and lets not forget to mention byproduct of thermite and thermate were found in samples taken from all over the site

miss me wit the bullshit bro, you think what u want, ill do my thing
Really? Wikipedia? I can go in there and add some bullshit to those sites.

It may take a shitload of heat to melt steel, but it doesn't take that much heat to weaken it. That's not just me talking, that's a fact.

Oh, and here's a lot of info that eats up and shits out false theories.

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Jun 23, 2005
I don't believe the government actually hijacked the planes themselves, but they made it a walk in the park for bin ladens boys to do it. That's why u heard those calls from people on the airlines, and also why they took responsibility for it. Maybe a couple bombs here and there to ensure the towers fell. The us government masterminded this shit.