IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
this is both sides of this debate....

theres gonna be 10 more pages of retarded argueing that won't sway any opinion, then 365 days from now the cycle will come back full circle and we'll have a fresh 9-11 yelling at a brick wall thread that won't sway anyone's opinion.
THIS! I'm going to just leave it alone now. People will think what they want.

But before I leave, I just want to say the U.S. Government was the mastermind behind Pearl Harbor...to ensure we rose out of the great depression successfully. :paranoid:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
It's a tie! lol

I am not sure what really to believe, but at this point, I think that the attacks were planned and made how the national media says it was. I think, that the government was informed by the CIA that attacks were about to happen, but stood still in order to "push their agenda".

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
like i said, you believe what you want

ill let physics, eye witnesses and facts guide my decision makin

Apr 25, 2002
like i said, you believe what you want

ill let physics, eye witnesses and facts guide my decision makin
Then you'd believe the truth. Evidence from witnesses, physics, and facts outweighs the theories that have been put out there. And the FACT of the matter is, eyewitness testimony is almost NEVER correct...especially during a catastrophic event such as 9/11. THAT is a PROVEN FACT! Below are some quotes from your EXPERTS!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1460648413905403046

"I think without exception, the structural engineering professors in our department are not in agreement with the claims made by Jones in his paper, and they don't think there is accuracy and validity to these claims" "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones's hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones's department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." - A. Woodruff Miller, Department Chair, BYU department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

"The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones." - The College of Engineering and Technology department

"But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F."

"Once each tower began to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverizing force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the building in a chain reaction. Engineers call the process "pancaking," and it does not require an explosion to begin"

I have more expert testimony if you'd like to read it.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Then you'd believe the truth. Evidence from witnesses, physics, and facts outweighs the theories that have been put out there. And the FACT of the matter is, eyewitness testimony is almost NEVER correct...especially during a catastrophic event such as 9/11. THAT is a PROVEN FACT! Below are some quotes from your EXPERTS!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1460648413905403046

"I think without exception, the structural engineering professors in our department are not in agreement with the claims made by Jones in his paper, and they don't think there is accuracy and validity to these claims" "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones's hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones's department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." - A. Woodruff Miller, Department Chair, BYU department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

"The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones." - The College of Engineering and Technology department

"But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F."

"Once each tower began to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverizing force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the building in a chain reaction. Engineers call the process "pancaking," and it does not require an explosion to begin"

I have more expert testimony if you'd like to read it.

Lets move beyond the evidence here. I have question for you. Even if there was no government involvement in the attacks, do you believe that the administration (the President, VP, Secretary of State, ect) used the attacks to push their own agenda in the following months, and years?

Apr 25, 2002
Lets move beyond the evidence here. I have question for you. Even if there was no government involvement in the attacks, do you believe that the administration (the President, VP, Secretary of State, ect) used the attacks to push their own agenda in the following months, and years?
I think Dick Cheney was and is an evil mf who would kill everybody on the planet if it stuffed his pockets.

Do I think Bush wanted to be a wartime president? No. Do I think Bush wanted to get Hussein? Absolutely. Was he wrong for that? In my opinion, NO...that dude needed to die...involved or not. He was a sick fuck. Do I think Bush did it for oil? No.

I've seen lots of folks call this a war for oil over the last 10 years. My only question for them would be, where's the fuckin' oil? We don't have it, nor have we taken control of it. I think certain folks have benefitted from the events of 9/11, but I don't think they made it happen. I think (like MONTE), they tried to cash in on some terrible shit. Is it wrong? Absolutely. Does it prove anything? No.

Nov 1, 2004
I went to ground zero when I was stationed in Virginia. It was really weird being there, first time in New York and seeing those holes.
I used to think the terrorists did it. That was when I was young and naive. Through reading books and my military experience, I have changed what I thought.

The problem is that these 90s babies were so young when it happened that its like Saddam Hussein when I was a kid. All I knew it we hated him and he was bad. The boogie man. America needs a boogie man. Question is, who is next.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Can't believe they let George Bush flip the coin at the Jets game since he's so obviously behind 9/11. Lol. Anyway. Don't all buildings have gas lines in them that could've caused explosions? Normal people know that was a terrorist attack. You guys prolly believe in area 51 and JFK theories. That's just a anti goverment personality trait when you believe all that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I went to ground zero when I was stationed in Virginia. It was really weird being there, first time in New York and seeing those holes.
I used to think the terrorists did it. That was when I was young and naive. Through reading books and my military experience, I have changed what I thought.
Which books did you read that changed your mind? 'Cause like I've posted and so many people involved in that day have said, there's overwhelming evidence that says terrorists DID do it. Including, but not limited to, voice recordings, phone calls, etc. etc.

The problem is that these 90s babies were so young when it happened that its like Saddam Hussein when I was a kid. All I knew it we hated him and he was bad. The boogie man. America needs a boogie man. Question is, who is next.
I was born in 1982...so what's my excuse for believing overwhelming evidence? I wasn't young, I'm far from naive...and I'm definitely not an idiot who believes in the boogie man. So what is it? I remember seeing footage of the first bombing in 1993...so my first thought in 2001 was "They did it again." My cousin and many, MANY of my close friends were in the military at that point in time...and never would they even consider agreeing with anything you posted here. Are you privy to information my close friends and family members were not?

And the majority of 90's babies buy into the government conspiracy shit, not the terrorist shit. I've heard so many people under the age of 20 say it was a conspiracy, when they didn't really fully understand what that meant at the age of 6, 7, 8, or 9.

You seem to follow popular viewpoints, which is evident in your statement saying you hated Saddam Hussein for no reason other than "everybody else did." I was young when we went to Iraq for the first time, but I didn't hate Saddam Hussein until I heard he was a murderous prick. That didn't come from my family, that was just a fact.

Apr 25, 2002
Can't believe they let George Bush flip the coin at the Jets game since he's so obviously behind 9/11. Lol. Anyway. Don't all buildings have gas lines in them that could've caused explosions? Normal people know that was a terrorist attack. You guys prolly believe in area 51 and JFK theories. That's just a anti goverment personality trait when you believe all that shit.
Lee Harvey Oswald could not have possibly acted alone. There is no way a marksman could bring down the most powerful man in the free world by himself.

There's no way a couple dudes with box cutters could be so hell bent on killing a shitload of people that they slit a couple throats and flew planes into buildings. IMPOSSIBLE!

There's no way. Everything that happens in this country is a fuckin' conspiracy.

Nov 1, 2004
JFK?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
(This is related to Ron Paul and his gas for a dime statement. Those silver dimes were issued by JFK. After he was murdered, EO 11110 was revoked.)

I read a book titled "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" on my first deployment.
The book opened my eyes to thing I've never imagined and yet seem to be so true. Whether the book is 100% accurate, I don't know. I just see a pattern with our country.
Interventionism, imperialism... read a history book.
People who are so quick to dismiss "conspiracy theorists" might be missing out on some knowledge. Our government is not for the people at all.
Did you even look at the video I posted with the 4 star general?