IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i would have payed good money for one of those hijackers to aim his plane at timm, and not the Towers

Mar 21, 2009
i dunno 9/11 was perty fucked up i still really find it hard to believe that shit really happened. its like out of an arnold movie or some shit. plus my little sister lives in the bronx so i am kinda concerned those buttfaces will blow some more shit up tomorrow

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
that shit was funny and i dunno why lol

your right tho, He-Man is not 90s baby understandable

kinda like talking calculus to a vegetable

Apr 25, 2002
*waits for someone who actually lives in the northeast to read this shit*
does the people of the north east and the east coast based 24 hour news media hold the Oklahoma City bombing anniversary so preciously? or does only 150+ dead from terrorism not count.

all this coverage on the news and red carpet of all these fucks sayin where they were is all "look at me, i care!" shit. caring is one thing. doin 22 god damn much for what aint sincerely sincere is another.

word up brehs.

May 2, 2002
It is sad...but no more than the people who get murdered, raped, kidnapped, etc. every single day.

It's one of those things that unless it directly affected you...you probably don't really care about it all that much.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
does the people of the north east and the east coast based 24 hour news media hold the Oklahoma City bombing anniversary so preciously? or does only 150+ dead from terrorism not count.
Never even thought about that. How fucked is it that those lost on 9/11 are made out to be more precious than those lost in Oklahoma City? How many children died on 9/11? How many in Oklahoma City?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
now that you mention it foul mouth, your right

i forgot bout Oklahoma

i dunno why but timm reminds me of the kinda person who will end up on that show "hoarders"

how much you wanna bet he has one of these in his room, along with a memorial to georgie bush and tony blair?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ Timm acting like he has PTSD from 9/11 or something. You were like five years old, shut the fuck up. I have a lot of family and close friends that still live in NYC and where there when it happened, not 2 hours away in Hartford, CT and guess what, they aren't even making as big of deal of it as you are. One of my uncles was about 10 blocks away when the planes hit and had to evacute to I think fucking Brooklyn on foot and that took like 6 hours. I talked to him yesterday and he said that while people should never forget that we have to move on. He then went on to add that (in his opinion of course) a lot of this type of stuff you see all over the news is to invoke fear in people yet again and keep them from worrying about the real issues that effect us AT THIS MOMENT. It's all politics and scare tactics, and it works on most of the general population sadly.

I could say a lot more but I'm at work right now and I should probably actually be doing some. I might post again in this thread with how I personally feel about the issue later, or I might not. Who knows.

Dec 4, 2006
Timmy is a faggot, why even bother replying to anything that faggot has to say?

9/11 = Inside Gov Job

Oklahoma City Bombing = Done by American's that weren't happy with the GOV

Jun 10, 2002
9-11 was a fucked up day but I choose to think more about 9-10 the day before everything went to shit and Bush and his cronies decided to use something terrible happening as a excuse to fuck America up and get us into these bullshit wars