IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
On a side note i dont condone what went down but these mutherfuckers used planes to bang on niggaz,fuckin planes mayne....dat shit was savage.....rip to the dead(on both sides)

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Since this thread came up... I just wanted to take the time to say that this guy is probably one of the biggest piece of shit politicians I've ever seen. He tried to milk the 9/11 thing dry. Fuck him, Bush, Cheney, and anyone else who defends them.

Feb 11, 2006
Since this thread came up... I just wanted to take the time to say that this guy is probably one of the biggest piece of shit politicians I've ever seen. He tried to milk the 9/11 thing dry. Fuck him, Bush, Cheney, and anyone else who defends them.

i feel dat

Nov 1, 2005

That motherfucker reminds of that scene in malibus most wanted.when the mayors people are telling him how to win the election by letting his son get smoked.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I give a shit. You live on the west man, you just just don't get it. You didn't have terrorist attack drills at your school. Volunteer firefighters from your town didn't get called to the attack and die. Honestly, threads like this aren't even funny, get the fuck out of here. I still got the Hartford Courant Flags (You probaby don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about).
The entire US had drills to prepare for nuclear attacks when my parents were kids...during the cold war. 9/11 doesn't compare to the fear of a nuclear fucking holocaust

Also, intelligence agencies could have warned us, but they fuckin' didn't. We have earthquake drills in the West....we have no way of being warned that entire cities can be leveled at any given moment. Be glad you can be aware of a threat beforehand.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The us military couldn't see that two planes were going off course? Cut the crap.
Innocent people died for nothing.
And timm like timebomb said when 9/11 went down u was in first grade peeing on yourself in class.
I was 21. I was gettin ready for school. And I turned on the tv and I thought I was watching a movie, it was surreal. Went to school that day and all we talked about was 9/11. Even before all these documentaries came out I was hella sketch about it when it happened cuz it just didn't make any damn sense.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
The us military couldn't see that two planes were going off course? Cut the crap.
Innocent people died for nothing.
And timm like timebomb said when 9/11 went down u was in first grade peeing on yourself in class.
I was 21. I was gettin ready for school. And I turned on the tv and I thought I was watching a movie, it was surreal. When to school that day and all we talked about was 9/11. Even before all these documentaries came out I was hella sketch about it when it happened cuz it just didn't make any damn sense.
Yup...I was 19, waking up for work when my door flies open and I hear "We're being attacked." I jumped out of bed and looked out the window...there was nothing happening. I yell out, "Wtf are you talking about? It looks like it's going to be a nice day."

"Ryan, turn on your fuckin' TV." Right when I turned it on, 2nd plane hit.

Timmy was like 6, and thought the explosions were pretty. You and I were like, "Motherfuckers are DYING RIGHT NOW"

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Timm u watch way too much hannity bro. Give it a rest.
And lol @ giulliani that day walkin thru the dirt cloud with his lil mask on like he sum hero. Give me a fuckin break. Sick bastards killed people for nothing. That's what ill remember about 9/11.
And I'm like grapes. I'm not gonna watch no tv this weekend. Its gonna be a mafia movie weekend lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
they waited a couple of years, but yea, they finna exploit the SHIT ouf of this weekend with nine eleven programming. i'm cool.