I hate to tell the truth about E*40...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
but he aint keepin it real to his fans, Peep game. This nigga bought Fat Burgers and I betcha he never flipped a free burger for his fans. He too Hollywood to even sport an apron in them resturants let alone rock a chef's hat.

Don't they sell Bacon cheese burgers? Earl 40 is too shamed to use that old-school empty mayonaise jar of residual leftover bacon grease!!! Im ashamed to even be an alumni of the same G.V.R.D as that nigga.

If u caint relate to this then you never used sheets for curtains or socks for wash towels!!!

btw, Mods please dont delete this like my JT Thread! (Im still hot)

Awwwwwwwwwww.......

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL

Dude busts his ass his whole life to make something of himself, is a role model to many people, well known and liked in the music business, and he decides to buy a burger joint...and he's supposed to flip burgers in the back? You've got to be kidding me. I'd have a goddamn glass office smack on top of the eating area, so I could look down on people stuffing my register with my money...oh yeah, and also to see what I've made of myself, goddamnit.

I'm sure 50 Cent and the rest of the G-Unit should fly to some third world country to work for 4 cents a day making t-shirts, too. Hmm...not a bad idea.

But yeah...go back to the spot after a week and fill out another application, you disgruntled wannabe fry cook.

Jun 5, 2004
lol this nigga is mad cuz he cant get a burger from e-40

why u wanna have him serve u a burger, u would probably take it out the wrapper and see that it has a bite taken out of it

Feb 25, 2005
LOL

Dude busts his ass his whole life to make something of himself, is a role model to many people, well known and liked in the music business, and he decides to buy a burger joint...and he's supposed to flip burgers in the back? You've got to be kidding me. I'd have a goddamn glass office smack on top of the eating area, so I could look down on people stuffing my register with my money...oh yeah, and also to see what I've made of myself, goddamnit.

I'm sure 50 Cent and the rest of the G-Unit should fly to some third world country to work for 4 cents a day making t-shirts, too. Hmm...not a bad idea.

But yeah...go back to the spot after a week and fill out another application, you disgruntled wannabe fry cook.
R u serious or are u really that fuckin dense? U the type that would fuck up a good high.

Feb 13, 2008
I remember one time that I read somewhere that a Fat Burger was suppose to open in Milpitas...WTF happen to that?? it was like almost 2 years ago i think. In the Wave magazine.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
OK Fuck this, Ive been to 1 Fatburger ever, 40's spot. Been there a few times. Ive seen him in there once behind the counter mingling with the workers, and there is pics of him up on the walls taken while he was there.

The nigga owns the spot, why flip burgers, its an investment (something most u cats dont understand). Its not a job homie, why should he work there. Wouldnt you rather him be home in his studio flippin lyrics and beats, rather than burgers?

wtf?

Also, the burgers were good. Reminds me of a In and Out style burger, but with more options.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
E-40 STAYS FLIPPIN BURGERS AT THE FATBURGERS IN L.A!!! HE PERSONALLY SERVED ME A DOUBLE KING WIT NO RELISH AND A FRIED EGG, ONCE... THEN D-SHOT ASKED IF ID LIKE FRIES WIT THAT, WHILE B-LEGIT WAS WIPIN DOWN THE TABLE I WAS GONNA SIT AT, AND SUGA T WALKED OUT OF THE FEMALE REST ROOM WIT A PLUNGER IN HER HAND... I CANT BELIEVE NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN THEM!!!