I hate to tell the truth about E*40...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2005
but he aint keepin it real to his fans, Peep game. This nigga bought Fat Burgers and I betcha he never flipped a free burger for his fans. He too Hollywood to even sport an apron in them resturants let alone rock a chef's hat.

Don't they sell Bacon cheese burgers? Earl 40 is too shamed to use that old-school empty mayonaise jar of residual leftover bacon grease!!! Im ashamed to even be an alumni of the same G.V.R.D as that nigga.

If u caint relate to this then you never used sheets for curtains or socks for wash towels!!!

btw, Mods please dont delete this like my JT Thread! (Im still hot)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Q: do i want e40 flipping my burger?

A: no

look im serious. give me the girl who does that shit 8 hours a day. id literally tell that nigga to stop making my shit and get kicked out of fatburger because hes offended. i guess if i was white it would be a "i dont want soem negro handling anything i eat" shit and id prolly get diddy-bopped by d-shot

what 40 could do is come give niggas soem cds in his fatburger that would be coo
or free cup of burgandele day

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
what in the fuck? Anyway, I don't want E-40 flippin' my damn burgers... Second, he's a cool-ass dude. When I was younger, he sponsored my basketball team, which allowed us lil' Vallejo niggas to go down to L.A. and play in a tourney that we wouldn't have been able to afford w/o his help. He's autographed summa my shit w/o hesitation, etc. When I've seen him around Vallejo, Blackhawk (I don't know why I was there) or wherever, he's never acted like he was too cool or anything. So kill all the hate.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
When does a boss ever do dirty work? That's why he hires managers to run his shit profitable

He put in work at mcdonalds and what he get? Employee of the month!!

Get off his nuts fagboy