How Do Ya'll Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2002
First I limp to tha sounds like my legs is broken, shakin' and twitchen' kinda like I was smokin' crazy whack funky.

my bad... i though this was the "how do y'all dance thread"

i haven't got into that many fights, but when i do, i unleash the headbutt often...

my head is hard as a rock and it is very effective because i don't need much room to headbutt and it is very unexpecting...

Apr 25, 2002
.44 mag said:
im from washington so i cant if i was from cali i'd go & i'd break that fags jaw on sight.im done wit it tho ima grown man & im not gonna sit up here & argue wit this lil bitch.
Keep talking that yang faggot... I thought you was done replying??? Looks like I did get under your skin, MUAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Oh, and if you do come to Cali ya betta bring an extra C02 cartridge and a whole tube of Copperheads for the strap, cause its funk season 'round this bitch!

Jun 27, 2002
damn, its funk season....Im loadin up the Marksman and gettinme those new hollow tip pellets.....and a 500 shot extra clip fo dat ass...might get the laser sight set up too...finna snatch me up a fully auto Ma

Apr 8, 2004
Goodfella said:
i only use my hands if i have to. i'd much rather pick up a bottle, or whatever is lying around and hit him w/ that. i hate fucking my hands up, esp. if i miss and hit the ground/wall or something, but i will if i have to. if i know i got an ass whooping coming, i'll do something crazy like hit myself in the face really hard, or pull down my pants and start playing with my dick. that kind of shit will throw a big, dumb asshole for a loop. if that doesn't work, i ain't ashamed to kick/punch/grab and twist nuts

LMFAO !

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
chiligrrl said:
i dont fight anymore.. last fight i was in was with my man and he went to the hospital with a broken rib..but with girls we usually grab the hair and start mashing the face then rip on tha clothes..i am antiviolence now but sometimesw the memories are quite sweet.. lol now i teach self defense, its not quite as fun when you can just disable someone from the git go...
lace me with some game prima!!!!!!!!!!!!