How Do Ya'll Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
^^^LOL this fool tryin 2 talk when him & his pops were scared 2 fight that dude who d-bo'd them 4 they spot in line.

but anywayz i jus throw sets & combo's on niggaz.tie them up if necasary bob & weave.i'll fight dirty sometimes.whatever it takes.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ Hey whud up dick rider, Im glad to see you studying my life, I like groupies who memorize my biography. But anyway, my pops was ready to throw down, and I admit I was scared to see him fight... so if your gonna ride the nutts, its probably best that you get it right... either that or you can just shut the fuck up and save us both some time... got it faggot?

And by the way, I was just quoting what some dude at school said before he got served, so it really had nothing to do with a thread I made 3 weeks ago on the internet... but I am flattered that you remembered me sweetie.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
imma big dude.....i fight clean, well so far its been clean fights cuz i aint met no one that could really hang with me...not tryin to sound like a hard ass or anything but ive never been hit in a fight. im the one who throws the first blows and its over. i poke em in the eye chop em in the throat and slam the palm of my fist into their nose....feel free to use my techniques lol they've worked so far

Jun 16, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
^^^ Hey whud up dick rider, Im glad to see you studying my life, I like groupies who memorize my biography. But anyway, my pops was ready to throw down, and I admit I was scared to see him fight... so if your gonna ride the nutts, its probably best that you get it right... either that or you can just shut the fuck up and save us both some time... got it faggot?

And by the way, I was just quoting what some dude at school said before he got served, so it really had nothing to do with a thread I made 3 weeks ago on the internet... but I am flattered that you remembered me sweetie.

OKAY YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT.BWAHAHAHAHA FIRST OF ALL YOU POSTED THAT SHIT 4 THE PUBLIC 2 SEE & LIKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS SAID IT WAS ONLY 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO.& THE SHIT WAS SO FUNNY HOW COULD I FORGET?LMAO YOUR FAGGOT ASS POPS WASNT BOUT 2 THROW DOWN SHIT.& YOUR FUCKIN HOMOSEXUAL ASS DIDNT DO NOTHIN EITHER YOUR AS MUCH OF A PUSSY ASS YOUR POPS IS.YOU ADMIT YOU WERE SCARED & YOU BITCHED UP LIKE 5 YR OLD GIRL SO DONT TRY 2 LOC UP 2 ME ON THE INTERNET YOU PUSSY ASS BUSTER.YOU & YOUR HOMOSEXUAL DAD CAN SUCK MY DICK.ROFL BOTTOM LINE MAGGOT

Jul 31, 2002
i dont fight anymore.. last fight i was in was with my man and he went to the hospital with a broken rib..but with girls we usually grab the hair and start mashing the face then rip on tha clothes..i am antiviolence now but sometimesw the memories are quite sweet.. lol now i teach self defense, its not quite as fun when you can just disable someone from the git go...

May 15, 2002
My main thing to do when Im fightin is get the person on the ground somehow so I can stomp the fuck out of 'em. Thats how it is fightin me, when u hit the ground, the fight is over for ya.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
i b throwin controlled haymakers and i b fuckin up my foes lollllll

nah i just take flight hella quick yo dont give tha otha nigga a chance to hit me u feel

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
MOST FIGHTS ALWAYS END UP AS WRESTILN MATCHES IF YALL TRIP..U SEE NIGGAS GOIN AT IT FOR A WHILE BUT MOST OF THE TIME THEY END UP ON DA FLOOR TRYNA MURF EACH OTHER OUT..BUT U CANT REALLY SAY HOW U FUGHT CUS EVERY PERSON YOU FIGHT IS DIFFERNET U CANT GO INTO ALL YOUR FIGHTS WITH DA SAME TECHNIQUES..SOME CATS MIGHT BE BIGGER DEN U SO U GONE HAVE TO GO FOR HIS KIDNEYS ...THAT TYPE OF SHIT YA FEELS? IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO U FIGHT

Dec 25, 2003
I just throw as many as I can...

It usually ends up in my smackin dude over and over again while he curled up or on the ground....then I get pulled off.

Only time I got my ass beat hella bad was by 3 dudes.

Apr 25, 2002
.44 mag said:
OKAY YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT.BWAHAHAHAHA FIRST OF ALL YOU POSTED THAT SHIT 4 THE PUBLIC 2 SEE & LIKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS SAID IT WAS ONLY 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO.& THE SHIT WAS SO FUNNY HOW COULD I FORGET?LMAO YOUR FAGGOT ASS POPS WASNT BOUT 2 THROW DOWN SHIT.& YOUR FUCKIN HOMOSEXUAL ASS DIDNT DO NOTHIN EITHER YOUR AS MUCH OF A PUSSY ASS YOUR POPS IS.YOU ADMIT YOU WERE SCARED & YOU BITCHED UP LIKE 5 YR OLD GIRL SO DONT TRY 2 LOC UP 2 ME ON THE INTERNET YOU PUSSY ASS BUSTER.YOU & YOUR HOMOSEXUAL DAD CAN SUCK MY DICK.ROFL BOTTOM LINE MAGGOT
HAHA... Loc up to you?... Oh, okay, you know what? I do remember a thread you made too! Aint you the same cupcake who posted a BB gun in your sig thinking it was the real thing? The shit said "airsoft" on it and you busted a nut over the pic because lil 44 Fag aint never seen a real strap before. Then someone pulled your hoe card and told you it was a BB gun, and you sat there and argued with him. Finally, you figured out it was fake and you took the pic out ya sig... busta ass phoney. Now that was some unforgettable funny ass shit, youngin.

Did Santa leave that BB gun under the tree for you? Or did you mow lawns all summer to save up for it. You know, I think I saw a Red Ryder for sale at Big 5. But be careful, youll shoot your eye out kid... punk ass little boy. I shit on you.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i only fight girls....bur damn,i beat them down something viscious...im like kimbo slice,only a skinny white guy

Apr 25, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
HAHA... Loc up to you?... Oh, okay, you know what? I do remember a thread you made too! Aint you the same cupcake who posted a BB gun in your sig thinking it was the real thing? The shit said "airsoft" on it and you busted a nut over the pic because lil 44 Fag aint never seen a real strap before. Then someone pulled your hoe card and told you it was a BB gun, and you sat there and argued with him. Finally, you figured out it was fake and you took the pic out ya sig... busta ass phoney. Now that was some unforgettable funny ass shit, youngin.

Did Santa leave that BB gun under the tree for you? Or did you mow lawns all summer to save up for it. You know, I think I saw a Red Ryder for sale at Big 5. But be careful, youll shoot your eye out kid... punk ass little boy. I shit on you.