How Do Ya'll Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
in all honesty, most fights are over some stupid shit, so I usually point out what the fuck are we arguing for if that's the case before it jumps off into some stupid shit...

as far as a legit fight, like someone is trying to hurt me, that I don't know...I don't have a specific style or plan, I adapt to how they are fighting instinctively, if that means punching more than them, cool, if it means faking a kick, then punching them cool, if that means blocking what they throw, then using pressure point manipulation cool, if it means letting them throw a haymaker, side stepping and kicking them in the knee cap so they can't walk the same for awhile cool, if that means grappling with them and realizing wrestling ain't limited to wwf moves...COOL. I've studied jeet kun do, some kung fu and a little bit of wrestling, enough to more than likely save my life against most people who try and attack me, unless they are 4 times as fast as me, and twice as skilled in martial arts......or, just having a bad day

Apr 12, 2003
i poke em in the eye chop em in the throat and slam the palm of my fist into their nose.

DAYUM THAT SUM SHIT RIGHT THERE. THE PALM TA THE NOSE WILL FUCK ANYONE UP. NOSE BE HELLA SENSATIVE.

NAW BUT ME I TRY TA REMAIN CALM SO I CAN FOCUS ON SHIT, USUALLY MUTHAFUCKAS BE SO HEATED THEY JUST START SWINGIN AT AIR. STRAIGHT BOXING IS MY STYLE. I JUST TRY TA LAND AS MANY HITS AS I CAN, AS WELL COUNTER THEIR MANUVERS.

Jun 16, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
HAHA... Loc up to you?... Oh, okay, you know what? I do remember a thread you made too! Aint you the same cupcake who posted a BB gun in your sig thinking it was the real thing? The shit said "airsoft" on it and you busted a nut over the pic because lil 44 Fag aint never seen a real strap before. Then someone pulled your hoe card and told you it was a BB gun, and you sat there and argued with him. Finally, you figured out it was fake and you took the pic out ya sig... busta ass phoney. Now that was some unforgettable funny ass shit, youngin.

Did Santa leave that BB gun under the tree for you? Or did you mow lawns all summer to save up for it. You know, I think I saw a Red Ryder for sale at Big 5. But be careful, youll shoot your eye out kid... punk ass little boy. I shit on you.

LOL @ THIS DUMBFUCK IS THAT THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WIT YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT?THAT TELLS THAT YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT A LIL 14 YR OLD FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY CUZ A GROWN MAN WOULDNT HAVE BRUNG UP NOTHIN THAT STUPID & PETTY FAGGOT.GET SOME HEART YOUNGSTER AT LEAST I DIDNT RUN AWAY CRYIN LIKE A 10YR OLD BITCH FROM NOONE.GROW UP & GET SOME BALLS YOU SCARED LIL COWARD ASS BUSTER.?& CHANGIN MY NAME WAS GAY AS FUCK YOU COULD COME UP WIT NOTHIN BETTER THEN 44 FAG?YOU ARE TRUELY A HOMOSEXUAL JUS LIKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS DAD.NOW RUN AWAY & CRY LIKE YOU DID WHEN THAT GUY TOOK YOUR SPOT YOU LIL BITCH.LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
.44 mag said:
THAT TELLS THAT YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT A LIL 14 YR OLD FAGGOT ASS WHITEBOY CUZ A GROWN MAN WOULDNT HAVE BRUNG UP NOTHIN THAT STUPID & PETTY FAGGOT.GET SOME HEART YOUNGSTER AT LEAST I DIDNT RUN AWAY CRYIN LIKE A 10YR OLD BITCH FROM NOONE.
HAHAHHA, you all mad and shit... yeah, I love it, cry for me son! Yeah I guess some fag putting a BB gun in his sig is pretty stupid huh? If anything you the 14 year old pussy ass whiteboy, because a grown man named "44 Mag" wouldnt put a BB gun in his sig thinkin its the real thing. You aint nuthin but a phoney, admit it son. "Airsoft" really does describe you, maybe you should keep the pic in the sig. And you tellin me to get some heart??? Dumbfuck. Please dont pull out your BB gun on me "44 Mag"... you fuckin joke. Put that shit back in your sig if you so federal, cmon faggot. Frontin ass, fake ass Hoe-G. Eat a dick, my little faggot.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Goodfella said:
if i know i got an ass whooping coming, i'll do something crazy like hit myself in the face really hard, or pull down my pants and start playing with my dick. that kind of shit will throw a big, dumb asshole for a loop. if that doesn't work, i ain't ashamed to kick/punch/grab and twist nuts
lmfaoooooo hahaha

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Goodfella said:
i only use my hands if i have to. i'd much rather pick up a bottle, or whatever is lying around and hit him w/ that. i hate fucking my hands up, esp. if i miss and hit the ground/wall or something, but i will if i have to. if i know i got an ass whooping coming, i'll do something crazy like hit myself in the face really hard, or pull down my pants and start playing with my dick. that kind of shit will throw a big, dumb asshole for a loop. if that doesn't work, i ain't ashamed to kick/punch/grab and twist nuts
i think you should lay off the coke a little bit there, friend

Aug 7, 2002
i fightz like a man usin my both hands gettin into bodies all it takes is speed...i remember both of my hb in 8thgrade were playin around wit each other then it started gettin serious lmao...big ass dude named antwan and diz otha nygga named larry dey waz at it...antwan start doin da neck breaka and had him choked then thru him up against da lockers larry started backin out like a pussy lmao shit was too funny everybody couldn't stop laughin

Jun 16, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
HAHAHHA, you all mad and shit... yeah, I love it, cry for me son! Yeah I guess some fag putting a BB gun in his sig is pretty stupid huh? If anything you the 14 year old pussy ass whiteboy, because a grown man named "44 Mag" wouldnt put a BB gun in his sig thinkin its the real thing. You aint nuthin but a phoney, admit it son. "Airsoft" really does describe you, maybe you should keep the pic in the sig. And you tellin me to get some heart??? Dumbfuck. Please dont pull out your BB gun on me "44 Mag"... you fuckin joke. Put that shit back in your sig if you so federal, cmon faggot. Frontin ass, fake ass Hoe-G. Eat a dick, my little faggot.

IM NOT THE PUSSY WHO RAN AWAY CRYING CUZ IM POPS WAS BOUT 2 GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.LMAO & IM NOT MAD IM STILL LAUGHING YOUR THE FAG WHO GOT ALL MAD WHEN I BRUNG UP HOW YOU & YOUR PUSSY ASS POPS GOT D-BO'D YOU COWARD.& THE BEST THING YOU COULD UP WIT 2 DISS ME IS JOKES ABOUT BB GUNS WHICH IS SUPER GAY.& AS FAR AS ME BEING THE A WHITEBOY IM BLACK & LATIN YOU FAG.& IM THROUGH ARGUEING WIT A COWARD ASS BUSTER ASS HOMO WHO CRIED & RAN AWAY LIKE A LIL GIRL WHEN HIS PUSSY ASS POPS GOT HANDS PUT ON HIM & DIDNT DO NOTHIN BACK.ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY LAST REPLY BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I try to stay out of fights, cause they mostly happen over shit I don't believe in fighting for. Now, if ol' boy does come swingin and I have no choice but to fight, I'll slam a couple elbows into his grill. If dude lands a punch on my face it's over, I'll grab his head and introduce my knee to his face until he falls over...then I'll let him get up, and if he does I'll most likely grab an inanimate object and hit him with that, then get down and pound dude til he's done.

Jun 16, 2004
salvarican said:
^^^^LMFAO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man melo you a classic, LMAO what's up with a MELOTRAUMA v.s. 44MAG at the siccness barbeque? i'm takein bets hahahaha
im from washington so i cant if i was from cali i'd go & i'd break that fags jaw on sight.im done wit it tho ima grown man & im not gonna sit up here & argue wit this lil bitch.