HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
thanx dee and the other for the positive words. if i end up selling this dvd im gonna need money to pay for school and things like that, so as of right now im just keeping the site up ontil i sell it either local or to the over ses customers.anyone whos interested wll get all contacts and if interested we'll take the long trip thru half of the state to get to customers. artist and stores as well as some other marketing schemes that can go along with hbr.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
i dont think Perico has been given enough credit, he helped bring Homeboy Rap to where it is now! He's one of the many behind the scenes people! Out there day in and day out hustlin, grindin', giving you an avenue to reach fans you prolly never would of had, or never could of reached on your own! Everybody involved in the Homeboy Rap game needs to give this man his props! Perico, good luck with your future homie!

Jan 12, 2006
i dont think Perico has been given enough credit, he helped bring Homeboy Rap to where it is now! He's one of the many behind the scenes people! Out there day in and day out hustlin, grindin', giving you an avenue to reach fans you prolly never would of had, or never could of reached on your own! Everybody involved in the Homeboy Rap game needs to give this man his props! Perico, good luck with your future homie!
i see someone is trying to get some free promo on the homepage of homeboyrap.com.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com

thats real Trajik.. much love Perico and good luck, you took Homeboy Rap a long way and now someone else needs to carry the torch and pick up from where u left off.. thanks for all you've done for me and all the homeboy artist

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ah 4 real what you got comin out lunch pales and shit
???? lunch pales what kind of shit is that? is that all u got? naw homeboy i've been puttin out shit and been making noise.. only been doing this shit since 2007 and already built a big fan base where the fuck have u been? motherfuckaz can talk all the shit they want on this bitch i could give a fuck i've been the most hated since i first came out so this aint nothin new to me u wanna hate on me fuck your life and that goes for everyone talkin down on me.. its funny how homeboyz wanna trip off each other when theres alot more serious shit going on that we should be worried about.. we should be helpin each other but foos got the game fucked up but its all good cuz ain't nothin gonna stop me so say what u want let it be known

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
???? lunch pales what kind of shit is that? is that all u got? naw homeboy i've been puttin out shit and been making noise.. only been doing this shit since 2007 and already built a big fan base where the fuck have u been? motherfuckaz can talk all the shit they want on this bitch i could give a fuck i've been the most hated since i first came out so this aint nothin new to me u wanna hate on me fuck your life and that goes for everyone talkin down on me.. its funny how homeboyz wanna trip off each other when theres alot more serious shit going on that we should be worried about.. we should be helpin each other but foos got the game fucked up but its all good cuz ain't nothin gonna stop me so say what u want let it be known
I been in sac mutha fucka and i aint ever seen any of your albums in any stores around here track killa and vince got a bigger buzz in fact the only time i ever heard or seen your name is when some cat was talking bout you used to kick it with skraps I was fuckin around with the lunch pale thing but it seemed to get your g string all twisted this the siccness nigga where cats joke around so if your sensitive this ain't the place for you

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I been in sac mutha fucka and i aint ever seen any of your albums in any stores around here track killa and vince got a bigger buzz in fact the only time i ever heard or seen your name is when some cat was talking bout you used to kick it with skraps I was fuckin around with the lunch pale thing but it seemed to get your g string all twisted this the siccness nigga where cats joke around so if your sensitive this ain't the place for you
thats funny if u really think that they got a bigger buzz than me, u aint paying close attention to whats going on and dont trip ur about to see my albums at a store near u.. now as far as the scrap shit believe me i've heard it all, fuck rumors.. i've heard rumors as far as people saying i'm a snitch and all i say is wheres the paper work? don't believe everything u hear homeboy, all homeboyz should follow that shit, unless u got proof it aint even worth mentioning because people can make up anything about someone.. u know why u hear bad talk about me? cuz i'm making moves and foos hate it.. they hate that a young motherfucka can come up outta nowhere and gain the status that i have over such a short time.. and by the way my first album "making moves" was in stores all over northern cali and I'm almost positive it hit some stores in sac and i dont think anyone should expect to see a new artists cd in stores in every city right away.. it takes time u gotta learn how shit works in this game first and get the right connects which i already have done so expect to see it everywhere, then what u gonna say? u'll just have to pull the rumor card again to talk shit about me.. and i know its just the siccness but i'm still gonna spit u the facts anyway whenever i see some false shit.. i know foos joke around on here alot but i aint no fuckin joker thats just me.. if u walked in my shoes u'd be the same way cuz theres no reason why foos should be talkin down on me i've done everything according to the code

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I ain't pullin no rumor card I'm sayin that's the only time I seen or heard ya name I know they just rumors but it's still looks bad kuz you don't see rumors about solid homies but any ways yeah mabee one day I'll see one of your albums in a store around here but why you keep saying shit like where you been and i must not be paying attention you act like your shit is on billboards you act like you bout to go platinum come on dude this is norte rap this shit ain't paying bills

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FLAME408 im not coming at u sideways so don't get it twisted. but I haven't heard of your music. u got a myspace or anything I can peep out on that music on? cd cover? maybe I have heard u I just don't know ya rap name.
post sumthing up.