HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
It's Official!!!!

Chree and Myself went halfers on the site. We got a great deal which both parties can walk away satisfied with the sale/purchase. I have to say that I am excited about the new business we are getting into. Were changing from the original format of Homeboy Rap to Homeboy Wrap. That's right, real gangsters wrapping your gifts. Red ribbons, bows and paper all homeboy style, our stable of dope ass Wrappers cannot be faded! Whether your gift is going to 'lil Baby Puppet Salas, or Big Puppet locked up in Soledad, we got you covered!!! No order too big or too small. You got a promise ring for your bitch, we'll wrap it, xbox 360 for your girlfriends lazy ass kids, we'll wrap it.

It's a WRAP! PM Chree for details, my inbox is full.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
It's Official!!!!

Chree and Myself went halfers on the site. We got a great deal which both parties can walk away satisfied with the sale/purchase. I have to say that I am excited about the new business we are getting into. Were changing from the original format of Homeboy Rap to Homeboy Wrap. That's right, real gangsters wrapping your gifts. Red ribbons, bows and paper all homeboy style, our stable of dope ass Wrappers cannot be faded! Whether your gift is going to 'lil Baby Puppet Salas, or Big Puppet locked up in Soledad, we got you covered!!! No order too big or too small. You got a promise ring for your bitch, we'll wrap it, xbox 360 for your girlfriends lazy ass kids, we'll wrap it.

It's a WRAP! PM Chree for details, my inbox is full.

yep its true, get at me, i got them red ribbons for yall ganster ass boxes nad shit