HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
i thought flame was blind how he typing all diz shit up lol
Naw bro but last year I was diagnosed with a rare eye disease called keratoconus and it progressed into somethin worse called corneal hydrops and I couldn't see good for about 3 months plus it was too extreme for an operation because I had a high risk of losing my eyes so they didn't touch it.. After 3 months it got alot better but it'll never go away I'm gonna have it for the rest of my life, at the moment I can see ok out of one eye but really blurry and really good out the other almost like I don't even have it anymore but it could get worse or better it can go either way it's a weird disease unpredictable.. I was trippin out when I first got it but now I'm like fuck it I'm in Gods hands anyway so why trip off shit and live life worried.. whatever happens can't be stopped u gotta just hope for the best

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Naw bro but last year I was diagnosed with a rare eye disease called keratoconus and it progressed into somethin worse called corneal hydrops and I couldn't see good for about 3 months plus it was too extreme for an operation because I had a high risk of losing my eyes so they didn't touch it.. After 3 months it got alot better but it'll never go away I'm gonna have it for the rest of my life, at the moment I can see ok out of one eye but really blurry and really good out the other almost like I don't even have it anymore but it could get worse or better it can go either way it's a weird disease unpredictable.. I was trippin out when I first got it but now I'm like fuck it I'm in Gods hands anyway so why trip off shit and live life worried.. whatever happens can't be stopped u gotta just hope for the best
good luck with that... glad to see it wont stop you.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I got one more thing to say and I'm done.. for anyone who doubts me and says I'm not making moves then why is it that so many foos hate on me? if i wasn't doin shit I really doubt I would be talked about so much so keep blowin me up thanks for the promotion motherfuckaz.. why keep talkin about me so much why are u on my nuts? do u think tryin to make me look bad is gonna stop me? Nothin will ever stop me except death.. I've gained so many more enemies from this rap game and for what? over music, nothin to do with hood shit and more than half of the foos out there don't even know the truth, they hear a rumor about someone and believe it.. show me some fuckin paper work before u say i'm all bad cuz there aint none.. I got the feds decoding my lyrics and watchin me 24/7, still could go blind and got hella foos who wanna get at me and none of that shit is stoppin me so if u still think i'm fake after that u must not know what real is.. I've done my part and stayed true from the start so u can believe whatever u want I don't give a fuck anymore I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing and i bet if half of these foos talkin shit were in my shoes they woulda fled the hood but not me I'm still out here

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This thread is getting weak with out the beef so fuck it let's get back to the website sale but this shit reminds me of van dam in bloodsport when he fought bolo at the end my bad for beefin with a half blind dude one more thing flame mabee the rumor is true about you kicking it with skraps you didnt see the blue rags and thought they were homeboy's

FIR$T OFF NO NEED TO REALLY BA$H OTHER HOMEBOY ARTI$T$ BECUZ THERE ALOT THAT CAN BE $AID ON "MANY" HOMEBOY ARTI$T$ IN THE GAME PERIOD! TRU$T ME HE AINT THE ONLY 1 TO BITCH OUT!

A$ FAR A$ PERICO GOE$, HOMEBOY BEEN PAVED THE WAY 4 EVERY HOMEBOY RAP ARTI$T THAT $TEPPED INTO THE GAME WITHIN THE LA$T 5 YEAR$ PERIOD! HOMEBOY DID GOOD DEED$ AND PUT THE MOVEMENT ON HI$ BACK ON THE $OLO TIP WITHOUT ANY HELP! $O THI$ WOULD BE A REAL GOOD INVE$TMENT 4 WHOEVER PICK$ IT UP AND CONTINUE$ WITH THE $AME MIND$ET THAT PERICO HAD 4 THE GAME!

LIKE MO$T $AID, THE BE$T CANDIDATE WOULD BE GOLDTOE$ 4 THE $IMPLE FACT THAT HE PROBABLY HA$ THE MO$T HOOKUP$ OUTTA EVERYONE IN THE GAME REGARDLE$$ IF HE FUCK$ WITH BLACK$ OR NOT AND IT WOULD NOT ONLY BENEFIT GOLDTOE$ BUT ALL HOMEBOY RAPPER$ UNDER HIM! AND IF YOU CANT CUM UP WITH WHY HE WOULD BE THE BE$T CANDIDATE THEN YOU $TUPID PERIOD!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
MAYBE BECAUSE ITS FUNNY? IF YOU CANT DISTINGUISH THE FUNNY FROM SERIOUS THEN DONT BODY URSELF SUCKA. N LOL@THE THREAD IS BORING WITH NO BEEF, BEEF IS FUN AYE? DUMB FUCK.
"sucka" you must of had your compact open as you typed that i didn't think that shit was funny when dude posted it but that's me but it's what ever