HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
so how much for it 100 hahaha.... someone koo betta get that not no bitch that will turn it upside down and fuck it over, sooner or later it will be Niggarap.com

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
to all those that ordered the dvd,dont even trip, your preorders will be sent out when it drops, id say were about half way done so far. the dvd will still be my projects that i will keep aside from homeboyrap and also northside rolas will still be mine, but i just dont have the full time to put into it anymore and the other dvds i have in the works are still in the process. i know alot of people like the homeboyrap site, concept and movement and yes it does make money. the year before last homeboyrap generated clear over 30,000$ with store and website distro. i have connects with alot of stores and artist that took years, miles and money to accumulate, so owning a company like this is not a loss. look what happened to the siccness when it got bought out by nemo, the homeboyrap movement might have someone out there willing to buy and push it and it does have the potential, markets are open across the us as well as japan, german and others. the rap game pretty much payed my way across the country for about 4-5 years. so for those of you that dont think it makes money. consider that.
much love to all thos that supported homeboyrap over the years.
perico lokz no love
the originator of the homeboyrap movement.

Aug 17, 2007
^^^^^
IED FEEL THA HBR WOULD BE SAFE WIT THAT,TOES WOULD BE A GOOD MAN TA DO IT....

AND @ PERICO......I HOPE YOU DO WELL IN WHAT EVER YOU DOIN HOMIE

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
i'd feel more comfortable with lil raider and the nasty north/monster grip camp takin it over. they put alot of good products out, and theyre into old school/newschool and they got funkyfresh colthing, so that would also be another opportunity 4 them.