HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2007
^^^^^^ ENOUGH SAID. AND THIS WHAT MAKES GOLD TOES SEPERATED FROM MOST... HE AINT UP HERE TRIPPIN OFF WHAT PEOPLE SAY. HES STILL GOING THANGS.

AND I NEVER HEARD OF FLAME EITHER

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
^^^^^^ ENOUGH SAID. AND THIS WHAT MAKES GOLD TOES SEPERATED FROM MOST... HE AINT UP HERE TRIPPIN OFF WHAT PEOPLE SAY. HES STILL GOING THANGS.

AND I NEVER HEARD OF FLAME EITHER
Exactly dude was like goldtoes ain't the only one making moves ha ha so watch out y'all for flame aka coppertoes he doing big thangs

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
so he is huh? flame408 why u bitch up in TULARE COUNTY and cry to lil coner bout why he leave you in VCL where u witnessed real g'z putt it down and it scared your ass to church?? now you on the siccness talking bout what homiez should be worried about....& checkin paperwork?..? you'z a mark and TC knowz ya truth, ya fuckin weenie as square!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
so he is huh? flame408 why u bitch up in TULARE COUNTY and cry to lil coner bout why he leave you in VCL where u witnessed real g'z putt it down and it scared your ass to church?? now you on the siccness talking bout what homiez should be worried about....& checkin paperwork?..? you'z a mark and TC knowz ya truth, ya fuckin weenie as square!!
ha ha mr G lettin mutha fuckaz know a flammer shit ain't lookin to good

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.. Nobody left me in VCL and nobody put shit down when I was out there.. no disrespect to VCL but there was no funk going on at the time when I was out there so let me know what situation you're talkin about.. Your speakin on shit u know nothin about and what is this 5th grade are u seriously callin me a weenie? hahaha suckaz make me laugh.. foos wanna make shit up because I went my own way and i had my reasons why and u don't hear me talkin down on nobody because i'm a solid motherfucka i keep my mouth closed like a real G should.. i make more money on my own im my own boss and i wasnt gonna sit around and let someone use my music for their own benefit so I did what I had to do and now all of sudden im all bad because of that? fuck that shit ey fuck what ya'll say

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
mtuhafucka i aint lil coner and i aint on connected inc so i give'z a fuck about you leaving tha label. we talkin street shit that my Primoz from VCL had informed bout, involvin a D.O, & i aint breakin it down....... now i only met coner once but he didnt have shit to say about you.so he aint startin rumorz..... hood bizness is not industry shit so do your own thang be your own boss but keep that mighty norte out your mouth. and no it aint 5th grade boy my folks are high risk parolee's.who aint spreadin around gossip, so slap yourself

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
my point and case before you start slamming on your keyboard keys is do not think your gonna sell cd's under the false pretense that you are a active/ righteous northerner because you wont get away with it. and thats all i gott to say.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
mtuhafucka i aint lil coner and i aint on connected inc so i give'z a fuck about you leaving tha label. we talkin street shit that my Primoz from VCL had informed bout, involvin a D.O, & i aint breakin it down....... now i only met coner once but he didnt have shit to say about you.so he aint startin rumorz..... hood bizness is not industry shit so do your own thang be your own boss but keep that mighty norte out your mouth. and no it aint 5th grade boy my folks are high risk parolee's.who aint spreadin around gossip, so slap yourself
Now that you're being more specific and sayin it involved a D.O I know exactly what you're talkin about and it wasn't about me but I know who it was about and he was from San Jo and I don't know the whole story all I know was homies out there were trippin off him but yet let him walk anyway because they didn't know if he was really all bad or not which I don't either so I ain't sayin no names but I was there.. it had nothin to do wit me I was kickin it wit hella homeboyz out there and they showed me nothin but love and I did the same.. so u got the story twisted.. either that or foos are tryin to set me up and say it was me instead of that foo from sj because they ain't koo wit me no more.. and if what ur sayin is true and I really was a D.O then why didn't foos ride on me when I was there? can u answer that? because they weren't trippin off me because it wasn't me.. I ain't no fuckin D.O if I was I woulda been hit already

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
damn first Bandana the rag & A-Wax V.S. Berner and Dru Down now this damn hella internet beef lately. people even tried to start beef with me too. fuck all the bullshit homies and just concentrate on making your money homeboys. Beef is a waste of time. It doesn't resolve into anything good and it doesn't make pockets fatter so why bother

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
damn first Bandana the rag & A-Wax V.S. Berner and Dru Down now this damn hella internet beef lately. people even tried to start beef with me too. fuck all the bullshit homies and just concentrate on making your money homeboys. Beef is a waste of time. It doesn't resolve into anything good and it doesn't make pockets fatter so why bother
Shut the fuck up reckless I'll kill you nigga ha ha naw if we didn't have any beef it would be boring what about track killa and vince dissing you you just going to let it slide hell no I bet you loading/filling up hella water balloons right now

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Shut the fuck up reckless I'll kill you nigga ha ha naw if we didn't have any beef it would be boring what about track killa and vince dissing you you just going to let it slide hell no I bet you loading/filling up hella water balloons right now
Water balloons: WTF? naw homie super soakers man thought you knew lol