HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
4 sho homies!! sk: i feel you carnal, get at me whenevez
and juve, graciaz bro! there aint gonna no setbackz this time! my studio is complete, all the features i have promoted are allready recorded so aint no changes in tha line up LOL
and my enez lindse boy and menti are gonna cover keeping it stocked in stores.

Mar 9, 2006
4 sho homies!! sk: i feel you carnal, get at me whenevez
and juve, graciaz bro! there aint gonna no setbackz this time! my studio is complete, all the features i have promoted are allready recorded so aint no changes in tha line up LOL
and my enez lindse boy and menti are gonna cover keeping it stocked in stores.
MR.G WHEN U RELEASE THAT CD..DROP SOME COPIES BY IN MUSIC TREND IN HANFORD HOMIE..ILL PICK SOME UP!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
MR.G WHEN U RELEASE THAT CD..DROP SOME COPIES BY IN MUSIC TREND IN HANFORD HOMIE..ILL PICK SOME UP!
thatz mando carnal, my mom lives in hannaz.
but also hit up the texaco/star mart right there on 11th they slang alot of underground cd's cheap and he gon' stock my shit too,
(i bought x-ology and best of black market there for 11 bones each.....)
cuz i've heard in discussion since royal music bought out music trend that nigga roy aint been paying local artists on time.......

Feb 21, 2006
Are all the scraps still by San Miguel or are there some by Washington Park as well? I know hella heads in Sunnyvale, its a small town, news travels fast.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Basically homies got the upper hand u dont see as many scraps anymore.. homies got lake wood, fair wood, orchard gardens, washington park and more and all the places where scraps be theres also homies there too but no scraps where majority of the homies stay

Mar 9, 2006
thatz mando carnal, my mom lives in hannaz.
but also hit up the texaco/star mart right there on 11th they slang alot of underground cd's cheap and he gon' stock my shit too,
(i bought x-ology and best of black market there for 11 bones each.....)
cuz i've heard in discussion since royal music bought out music trend that nigga roy aint been paying local artists on time.......
Damn serio homie..I've been buying cds from roy 4 a long ass time now..either way homie drop some off in hannaz and ill pick some up.

May 4, 2006
Dam i missed out on this thread alot fuck it tho but dam, yall serious fuck i herd of Flame since like late 2006 some koo shit they had back then and it got better but yup that eye joke shit was not funny tho i was going tru some shit like that to but not that serious.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
unsold, is the status. dont think there is gonna be any body with a combination of money and motivation to push this movement. people either have one but dont have the other. but its no surprise, no one tried to do it before hbr came along. so youll probably continue to see a push in solo artist or labels without caring or even wanting to contribute to a movement as a whole.