Hi Haters, is that the Heat in the Finals, and finishing games too, OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Jul 25, 2007
Call it what you want to, you play the game to win championships. Yeah, the press conference was a little over the top, so was the introduction. That was yesterday's news. Tripping on spilled milk gets you nowhere. All you have to do is clean it up, which is what he and the Heat are doing. They are in the finals with a 2-1 series lead.

At the end of the day business is business and that is just the way it is. Cleveland did not provide adequete help in the only person's opinion that mattered and that was Leberon James.

Hi hater....
Wait. What? You might just dont got it. I Kevin Garnett that. No need to debate your argument. Your response alone already shows that your a fuckin retard who does not see the bigger picture here. GTFOH "Ya bitch, COME ON YA BITCH!" - Mike Tyson

Dec 2, 2006
Wait. What? You might just dont got it. I Kevin Garnett that. No need to debate your argument. Your response alone already shows that your a fuckin retard who does not see the bigger picture here. GTFOH "Ya bitch, COME ON YA BITCH!" - Mike Tyson
Call it what you want, you internet nerds don't get life, hence, you can't grasp or respect boss moves. Get the fuck out of here kid.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lebron doesn't play to win championships, he plays to be on espn highlights. props to wade though,he's leading his team the way lebron never could.
You cant be serious with this...Lebron did the damn thing agianst chicago and was stupid clutch in the final seconds.....

At this point Lebron could give a damn about highlights......He wants to win....When Wade does the post game interviews..Lebron waits for him and leaves the court with him....

Wade went crazy last night and has been at most times in this series....He dosent have to chase a Derrick Rose around...He sacraficed himself to the defensive end agianst chicago in order to win...

Lebron only took 14 shots last night and had 9 ast......He's letting wade carry the team...Both these cats are capable of leading the team....they are both unselfish..Wade a little more than Lebron....But Lebron is learning...He has been the leader of his teams ever since playing AAU.....

Dec 2, 2006
You cant be serious with this...Lebron did the damn thing agianst chicago and was stupid clutch in the final seconds.....

At this point Lebron could give a damn about highlights......He wants to win....When Wade does the post game interviews..Lebron waits for him and leaves the court with him....

Wade went crazy last night and has been at most times in this series....He dosent have to chase a Derrick Rose around...He sacraficed himself to the defensive end agianst chicago in order to win...

Lebron only took 14 shots last night and had 9 ast......He's letting wade carry the team...Both these cats are capable of leading the team....they are both unselfish..Wade a little more than Lebron....But Lebron is learning...He has been the leader of his teams ever since playing AAU.....
It is hard for illogical individuals to grasp what you are conveying in layman terms.

I will make it just a little easier for them: Basketball is a team game and you do what it takes to win, period.

Dec 2, 2006
Like go back on your word, and join the competition!

Jordan should have joined the Pistons, what was he thinking.
Because you say so? Lebron did what he felt was in his best interest, period. Not what people think he should do. Maybe Cleveland went back on their word. The hatred for him undeniable, but that's what happens when you are great.

Jordan should have did what he felt was in his best interest.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
It is hard for illogical individuals to grasp what you are conveying in layman terms.

I will make it just a little easier for them: Basketball is a team game and you do what it takes to win, period.
so what happened in game 2 then? you know when lebron was busy padding his stats in the 4th quarter, meanwhile the mavs were coming back from a 15 point deficit? had he deferred to wade like he was supposed to, heat would be up 3-0. but the team comes first though, right? hahahaha.

bottom line, jordan was in the same exact situation that lebron was in. he stood by his team and beat his competition instead of joining them. a true legend deserving to be in the talks for GOAT, something lebron will never be.

Dec 2, 2006
[=corinthian;5811351]so what happened in game 2 then? you know when lebron was busy padding his stats in the 4th quarter, meanwhile the mavs were coming back from a 15 point deficit? had he deferred to wade like he was supposed to, heat would be up 3-0. but the team comes first though, right? hahahaha.
They should be, but 2-1 is looking good. Lebron will be busy padding his rings for years to come, not the stats you seem to care about.

bottom line, jordan was in the same exact situation that lebron was in. he stood by his team and beat his competition instead of joining them. a true legend deserving to be in the talks for GOAT, something lebron will never be.
Well good for Jordan, he did what he felt was in his best interest.

Take a look at this link. You guys are like the reporter here asking this ridiculous question. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...s-does-not-care-for-your-quest?urn=nba-wp4419

All you can do is just laugh. You guys are the type of dudes I like to fuck their bitch at the bar. Not because i want or need that pussy, but just to seperate mine from yours. Haters gon' hate what they can't do.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Because you say so? Lebron did what he felt was in his best interest, period. Not what people think he should do. Maybe Cleveland went back on their word. The hatred for him undeniable, but that's what happens when you are great.

Jordan should have did what he felt was in his best interest.
the only person hating is you. we are allowed to be of the opinion that lebron james is a fucking faggot but for some reason that really ruffles your feathers and you think everybody should worship him. faggot. nobody is saying the dude isnt a baller just that winning a ring doesnt do anything for him the way he did it. nothing you say will change that. nothing you say will ever put lebroad in the same category as the greats. he will always be a vagina. when the greats laugh at you, its a wrap.

Dec 2, 2006
the only person hating is you. we are allowed to be of the opinion that lebron james is a fucking faggot but for some reason that really ruffles your feathers and you think everybody should worship him. faggot. nobody is saying the dude isnt a baller just that winning a ring doesnt do anything for him the way he did it. nothing you say will change that. nothing you say will ever put lebroad in the same category as the greats. he will always be a vagina. when the greats laugh at you, its a wrap.
You mad?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
They should be, but 2-1 is looking good. Lebron will be busy padding his rings for years to come, not the stats you seem to care about.

Well good for Jordan, he did what he felt was in his best interest.

Take a look at this link. You guys are like the reporter here asking this ridiculous question. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...s-does-not-care-for-your-quest?urn=nba-wp4419

All you can do is just laugh. You guys are the type of dudes I like to fuck their bitch at the bar. Not because i want or need that pussy, but just to seperate mine from yours. Haters gon' hate what they can't do.
right, so you have no real counter to either of the points I brought up.

I hate on lebron because he's overhyped. he shouldn't be in the talks for greatest of all time and I've stated why. dude isn't a leader and puts his individual accomplishments over his team's.

Dec 2, 2006

I hate on lebron because he's overhyped. he shouldn't be in the talks for greatest of all time and I've stated why. dude isn't a leader and puts his individual accomplishments over his team's.
What is there to counter, your personal opinion? It is fueled solely on hatred as you have stated. Nothing can be said, you are a hater, so let it be.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

he's not in the talks. who told you he was? lol it's well known he is forever obsolete from those talks no matter how many rings he wins under wade.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
you even agreed with me about game 2, but I'm just a hater though. hahahaha, you can't even stick to your own script. it's fun arguing with someone that doesn't know the definition of the word logic and can't back up anything they're saying. living in reality is a really hard thing to do for some people I guess, hahahahaha.

Dec 2, 2006
you even agreed with me about game 2, but I'm just a hater though. hahahaha, you can't even stick to your own script. it's fun arguing with someone that doesn't know the definition of the word logic and can't back up anything they're saying. living in reality is a really hard thing to do for some people I guess, hahahahaha.
I didn't agree with shit, Miami stopped attacking the rim in the fourth quarter, that is why they lost game 2.

As far as your childish digs, come with something better. I am slowly learning to shoot this nerd shit at a high level, but the player in me will never cease....