Hi Haters, is that the Heat in the Finals, and finishing games too, OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
I am about to fire up this kush but had to just LAUGH OUT LOUD one time at some of yall! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Lebron and company are balling at the right time, huh? Remember, they wouldn't make it out the East a few weeks back? Look at em now, look at em now, HEY!

Rather than be mad, tip your hat to the greatest player since Michael Jordan. Have a nice evening....

Mar 18, 2003
Once again they were the hands down favorite to win it all before the season started.

You are not a Miami Heat fan.

I don't think anyone here is a Mavericks fan.

The joke is actually on you, whether you choose to realize that or not.

Edit: I think you mean the greatest "talent" since Michael Jordan.

Apr 7, 2004
Once again they were the hands down favorite to win it all before the season started.

BY who? Cause everybody thought they would be ready next year. it was supposed to be kobe year last time I recalled

Dec 2, 2006

I am a fan of real players buddy, not the weekend ballers. The joke can be on me or whoever you may want it to be. Now it is "the Heat were supposed to win it all." According to the people with sense, yes. I called this lame reply a couple weeks ago. What are the percentage of those with sense here on siccness? That is my question....

Mar 18, 2003
BY who? Cause everybody thought they would be ready next year. it was supposed to be kobe year last time I recalled
Those were the actual betting odds in Las Vegas. Not to mention you could watch ESPN and see plenty of "experts" picking them.

I am a fan of real players buddy, not the weekend ballers. The joke can be on me or whoever you may want it to be. Now it is "the Heat were supposed to win it all." According to the people with sense, yes. I called this lame reply a couple weeks ago. What are the percentage of those with sense here on siccness? That is my question....
I will tell you this, I had it:

1. Lakers
2. Boston
3. Miami

With that said, the Heat were technically supposed to win it all if you go by the numbers. Everything else is opinionated, and many of the opinions had Miami winning it all. You didn't "call" my reply, you simply replied. Everyhting I posted was fact based, and your opinion does not alter reality. Period.

As for the siccness consensus, it doesn't really matter. The hate LeBron is getting pales in comparison to what Kobe got over the years. I just think it is laughable that you are putting on a gross display of what exactly it means to be a bandwagon fan and an all-around nutt-hugger.

Dec 2, 2006
I will tell you this, I had it:

1. Lakers
2. Boston
3. Miami
Well guess what player, you were wrong. Only on of those teams is still in the playoffs, reality.

With that said, the Heat were technically supposed to win it all if you go by the numbers.
No, the Bulls and whoever the #1 seed in the West was (I am too high right now to remember.lol) if you go by the numbers. You know the only ones that matter, wins and losses.

Everything else is opinionated, and many of the opinions had Miami winning it all. You didn't "call" my reply, you simply replied. Everyhting I posted was fact based, and your opinion does not alter reality. Period.
No shit sherlock. Everyone has an opinion, fortunately at this point in time, my has been spot on. FACT, Miami is representing the East in the finals like I have said all season.

As for the siccness consensus, it doesn't really matter.
Oh but it does. Your siccness bretheran were bashing James and saying the Heat would not make it past "real teams in the East."

The hate LeBron is getting pales in comparison to what Kobe got over the years.
Kobe was said to have raped a white girl. You know damn well the thought of a 6 foot something black man sticking his big ole ding a ling in a little poor white girl never sits well with the public. I am not racist, but that is the FACTS.lol

I just think it is laughable that you are putting on a gross display of what exactly it means to be a bandwagon fan and an all-around nutt-hugger
Keep laughing while I do all the way to the bank....

Oct 11, 2009
*props*

You know damn well if the Heat lost, the haters would have been out in full force tonight. Win, lose or draw, I am posted like a tetherball pole, only I ain't playing. I go hard or don't go at all.lol
YUP... IF THE HEAT WOULD HAVE LOST IT WOULD HAVE BEEN "LEBUSTER (OR WHATEVER LITTLE NICKNAME THEY WANNA GIVE HIM) STILL AINT WON A FINALS GAME" OR SOME OTHER SHIT... THE MAN IS A WALKING SICCNESS.NET CUZ HE CANT GET NO PROPS... LOL... TRAGIC...

Dec 2, 2006
YUP... IF THE HEAT WOULD HAVE LOST IT WOULD HAVE BEEN "LEBUSTER (OR WHATEVER LITTLE NICKNAME THEY WANNA GIVE HIM) STILL AINT WON A FINALS GAME" OR SOME OTHER SHIT... THE MAN IS A WALKING SICCNESS.NET CUZ HE CANT GET NO PROPS... LOL... TRAGIC...
*props*

You feel me though. I am just having fun with it becuase I know they are looking and fuming because when I am right, we all going to know!lol

Mar 18, 2003
Well guess what player, you were wrong. Only on of those teams is still in the playoffs, reality.
Truely a groundbreaking assessment, I must say.

No, the Bulls and whoever the #1 seed in the West was (I am too high right now to remember.lol) if you go by the numbers. You know the only ones that matter, wins and losses.
I am refering to the beginning of the season, where you say you predicted Miami to go all the way. Las Vegas had them as the hands down favorite to win the NBA championship this year. This is my point. Your prediction, however contrasting to the opinion of the siccness, is NOT noteworthy.

Kobe was said to have raped a white girl. You know damn well the thought of a 6 foot something black man sticking his big ole ding a ling in a little poor white girl never sits well with the public. I am not racist, but that is the FACTS.lol
Im not going to get into whether he did this or not, we'll just leave it at the point of speculation. However, as a long-time fan of the Lakers, I can assure you he was very much hated before that incident.

No shit sherlock. Everyone has an opinion, fortunately at this point in time, my has been spot on. FACT, Miami is representing the East in the finals like I have said all season.
Congrats on picking the NBA Finals favorite to win the NBA Finals. A truely remarkable feat.

Oh but it does. Your siccness bretheran were bashing James and saying the Heat would not make it past "real teams in the East."
What real teams in the East? I can show you just as many threads/posts talking about how WEAK the east is/was. The only teams that were in contention were Boston and Chicago. Boston traded away one of their best defenders and their start PG got hurt. As for Chicago, they were defeated easily. For that the Heat get props. In the end, your "prediction", IMHO, is worth nothing.