Hi Haters, is that the Heat in the Finals, and finishing games too, OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Truely a groundbreaking assessment, I must say.
Considering your "reality" based approach, it is.

I am refering to the beginning of the season, where you say you predicted Miami to go all the way. Las Vegas had them as the hands down favorite to win the NBA championship this year. This is my point. Your prediction, however contrasting to the opinion of the siccness, is NOT noteworthy.
That may have been the case, but on here, you know siccness.net, many of faggot have talked down upon the Heat and their ability to win it all. That is my point. The shit talkers are on hush now so their utter display of hatred for another man is not relevant at this time, you got me there. Sort of like the tough guys that only act tough with all their potnas around, but have nothing to say when they are by themselves. If it is me or twn of my potnas with me, I am getting at you the same. I am a dying breed, I know.

Im not going to get into whether he did this or not, we'll just leave it at the point of speculation. However, as a long-time fan of the Lakers, I can assure you he was very much hated before that incident.
It was the anaconda image that did it, period.

Congrats on picking the NBA Finals favorite to win the NBA Finals. A truely remarkable feat.
Why thank you.

What real teams in the East? I can show you just as many threads/posts talking about how WEAK the east is/was. The only teams that were in contention were Boston and Chicago. Boston traded away one of their best defenders and their start PG got hurt. As for Chicago, they were defeated easily. For that the Heat get props. In the end, your "prediction", IMHO, is worth nothing.
Ask your buddies that you are so quick to defend. Kind of reminds of how rappers co-sign suckas they know nothing about. Cool, my prediction means nothing to you as it should. To me, it will possibly mean $1,000. Have a nice day....

Oct 11, 2009
THE ONLY TEAM THAT I SPEND MONEY ON AND CHEER FOR RELENTLESSLY IS THE RAIDERS... EVERY OTHER SPORT I'M JUST A FAN OF GOOD GAMES AND GOOD PLAYERS...I DONT HATE ANYBODY EXCEPT THE CHARGERS THO...

Jan 4, 2003
lol @ all these warrior fans turned heat fans. bwahahahaha now i know how lequeefs jersey became the #1 seller.
whose a heat fan? I've been rockin with Lebron since he was drafted by tha cavs.... plus I got $$ ridin on tha heat right now..

and on top of that Mavs are in tha western conference so fuck no I wouldn't want them pussies to win even if they where playing against Boston right now I'd pick any team in tha east to win it

Mar 18, 2003
Considering your "reality" based approach, it is.
So I use a reality based approach, and as such, I post who my top 3 teams were to win it all (prior to the start of the season); then you observe the 3 teams (after the season is over and the finals have begun), made a comparison to which ones were currently in the finals, and then posted the teams that did not match; in your mind this is "truely groundbreaking"? Is this a sample of your overall competency and mental capacity? I feel lightweight bad for you.

The shit talkers are on hush now so their utter display of hatred for another man is not relevant at this time, you got me there. Sort of like the tough guys that only act tough with all their potnas around, but have nothing to say when they are by themselves. If it is me or twn of my potnas with me, I am getting at you the same. I am a dying breed, I know.
The relevance of your analogies to the subject at hand are not only baffling, but consist of gross logical fallacies (see strawman fallacy). The difference between shit-talking about a player/team online, then not talking shit when said player/team succeeds, and taking it to a personal level with someone in person when the homies are around, then not saying shit when they're alone is astronimical.

Ask your buddies that you are so quick to defend. Kind of reminds of how rappers co-sign suckas they know nothing about. Cool, my prediction means nothing to you as it should. To me, it will possibly mean $1,000. Have a nice day....
You call them my "buddies", like it actually holds any weight. Unfortunately, your evidnce of that consists entirely of the fact that we (me and these "buddies") may agree on something. I could just as easily generalize you into the group of LeBron nutt-huggers, then say you guys are co-signing each other like a bunch of dumb rappers. Fact of the matter is, I haven't defended anyone. I observed you making thread after thread, defending LeBron like he was your dad. Thus, I made statements directed at you.

As for the $1,000, I'm sure you are embellishing that just a little bit. You probably bet one of your friends a ten-sack on Miami.

I've had a great day, thank you.

Jan 12, 2006
Fact of the matter is, I haven't defended anyone. I observed you making thread after thread, defending LeBron like he was your dad. Thus, I made statements directed at you.

As for the $1,000, I'm sure you are embellishing that just a little bit. You probably bet one of your friends a ten-sack on Miami.
bwahahahaha!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Hahaha, I feel you. It's sort of a different method of trolling while still getting a point across. I kind of laughed when I hit the button to reply because it was completely overkill. But that was the point.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
winning it all doesnt count for much when you press up up down down left right left right b a start at the title screen

Dec 2, 2006
So I use a reality based approach, and as such, I post who my top 3 teams were to win it all (prior to the start of the season); then you observe the 3 teams (after the season is over and the finals have begun), made a comparison to which ones were currently in the finals, and then posted the teams that did not match; in your mind this is "truely groundbreaking"? Is this a sample of your overall competency and mental capacity? I feel lightweight bad for you.
You shouldn't. I am winning in "reality."

The relevance of your analogies to the subject at hand are not only baffling, but consist of gross logical fallacies (see strawman fallacy). The difference between shit-talking about a player/team online, then not talking shit when said player/team succeeds, and taking it to a personal level with someone in person when the homies are around, then not saying shit when they're alone is astronimical.
Looks like a bunch of nerd jargon, come again.

You call them my "buddies", like it actually holds any weight. Unfortunately, your evidnce of that consists entirely of the fact that we (me and these "buddies") may agree on something. I could just as easily generalize you into the group of LeBron nutt-huggers, then say you guys are co-signing each other like a bunch of dumb rappers. Fact of the matter is, I haven't defended anyone. I observed you making thread after thread, defending LeBron like he was your dad. Thus, I made statements directed at you.
I wish Lebron was my dad.... Was is it you that wished San Quinn was your dad?lol

I've had a great day, thank you.
Once again, another stab in the dark. You are a funny little guy, aint ya? All that jibberish for what?

Jan 4, 2003
Give credit where it's deserved (Heat) and stfu. Wtf are people arguing about here? Why are Laker fans the one's being the devil's advocate here? Still bitter?
bitter fags that Kobes @ tha river fishin while Lebron gettin his ring lol.. but didn't we all already figure this out before tha season even started? lol

Jan 12, 2006
Give credit where it's deserved (Heat) and stfu. Wtf are people arguing about here? Why are Laker fans the one's being the devil's advocate here? Still bitter?
lol wut??

you should be asking why is it that warriors fans resorted to rooting for the heat, did they finally give up on their squad. "ive been a lebron fan since he was in cleveland". HA!

Jan 12, 2006
Don't matter who roots for who, fact is the Heat and the Mavs are still in it and everyone else isn't, that fact ain't changing...

Why are the Warriors even being brought up in a thread about NBA Finals anyways...haha
exactly so why are people so hurt about peoples opinions on lebron and the heat. Only people that should care about opinions on the miami cheat should be miami fans.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Cosign.
However nobody comes to hobes defense when we bash on him. What's the difference?
the difference is we all know long ago that kobe was a full blown bitch, lebra kinda turned into one over the years. basically kobe's behavior is expected as has always been the case.