Hi Haters, is that the Heat in the Finals, and finishing games too, OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
the only person hating is you. we are allowed to be of the opinion that lebron james is a fucking faggot but for some reason that really ruffles your feathers and you think everybody should worship him. faggot. nobody is saying the dude isnt a baller just that winning a ring doesnt do anything for him the way he did it. nothing you say will change that. nothing you say will ever put lebroad in the same category as the greats. he will always be a vagina. when the greats laugh at you, its a wrap.
It seems to ruffle your feathers that people dont think lebron is a "faggot" (what an argumentive word that describes his basketball abilities)....

What greats are laughing at Lebron? One of the greats who played with MJ said he thinks Lebron might be better than Jordan...and pippen was there for it all....

For those who dont understand lebron is 6'8 260 pounds, runs like a deer, can shoot, can D anyone on the floor up 1-5, has great court vision... he's a freak of nature, just face it....Do you know how hard it is to guard someone like this???

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
so what happened in game 2 then? you know when lebron was busy padding his stats in the 4th quarter, meanwhile the mavs were coming back from a 15 point deficit? had he deferred to wade like he was supposed to, heat would be up 3-0. but the team comes first though, right? hahahaha.

bottom line, jordan was in the same exact situation that lebron was in. he stood by his team and beat his competition instead of joining them. a true legend deserving to be in the talks for GOAT, something lebron will never be.
How was he padding his stats in the 4th? he shot the ball 3 fuckin times (game 2)...your argument has no validity...How is that padding tell me.....

To put it simply..the heat thought they had game 2 in the bag and took their foots off the gas....Dallas punished them for it...Dallas came back on portland earlier in their playoff run in 4th also...Dallas has a heart.....(unlike they did years in the past.....

Sure its bullshit that Miami didnt close the game in game 2 with a lead of that nature.....And yeah great teams dont do that.....

But what did they do in game 3...They came out attacking the basket..getting offensive rebounds played Defense at a high level....And pulled that shit out.....They could have easily got discouraged as portland did...Tuck their tales and bitch up......NOPE

Nov 24, 2003
Because you say so? Lebron did what he felt was in his best interest, period. Not what people think he should do. Maybe Cleveland went back on their word. The hatred for him undeniable, but that's what happens when you are great.

Jordan should have did what he felt was in his best interest.

First, what Lebron didn't wasn't in his best interest. He went from being Jordans potential successor to the NBA's favorite villan.

Secondly, doing "what is in your best interest" doesn't absolve you from the negative repercussions of your actions in any way.

Look if your boy says to you "radionstationrep, we are boys we grew up together, I will always have your back" and then one day he doesn't simply because "it wasn't in his best interest" at the time, that doesn't make it ok.

If Cleveland did something (the organization, team, coach, city, whatever) Lebron should have said so as a reason for leaving, in the same way if your boy goes back on his word he better have a reason for doing so other than "it was in his best interest"; or he is a selfish piece of shit.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
First, what Lebron didn't wasn't in his best interest. He went from being Jordans potential successor to the NBA's favorite villan.

Secondly, doing "what is in your best interest" doesn't absolve you from the negative repercussions of your actions in any way.

Look if your boy says to you "radionstationrep, we are boys we grew up together, I will always have your back" and then one day he doesn't simply because "it wasn't in his best interest" at the time, that doesn't make it ok.

If Cleveland did something (the organization, team, coach, city, whatever) Lebron should have said so as a reason for leaving, in the same way if your boy goes back on his word he better have a reason for doing so other than "it was in his best interest"; or he is a selfish piece of shit.
But Lebron and the Cleveland organization arent boys....Its a business relationship...players and owners fuck each other over the time...In business a verbal agreement means next to nothing....If its not in writing than fuck it....

Lebron when he was 18 looking at the NBA and getting drafted by the team in which state he was born....May have looked at it like a match made in heaven...Things couldnt of been any better...But after 7 seasons of playing there and getting no help...Basically doing the damn thing on his own...in the NBA agianst teams that had far more talent than the cavs...I can see how things perspectives would change....

In a job. if another employer has all the tools in order for me to succeed..I can work with a couple of my buddies and have a great time doing it....I think i would jump ship 2.....Not to mention changing location's from an industrual city...to a city surrounded by beaches and has great wheather would make the decision a little easier....

So what if i have to take a paycut if i was already making bread to begin with...to work with my buddies, succeed and have fun doin it...IM OUT...PEACE...Burn my office if you want....I dont give a shit....

Lebron has his real BOYS who he grew up with are running all his shit...They are eating just fine....

Dec 2, 2006

It wasn't in his best interest according to who again? There is only one opinion that matters, c'mon now.

I have had the exact scenario happen before. I got jumped at a party and the person I was there with didn't do anything. Our friendship ceased at that moment. He has to live with that on his concious, not I. I had a reason to be mad and HATE on his decision.

Comparing Lebron's scenario with "boys" is like apples and oranges. You play the game to win championships. Going to the Heat not only enhanced his quality of life, but the chances at winning that little ring you play the game for.

Not to school you on life because I know you are somewhat intelligent, but the world is selfish. As much as I don't like it, it is what it is. Do you, fuck everyone at the end of the day. It isn't personal....

Jul 5, 2009
People take sports so personal. The Bulls got rid of good players(Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich and Tyrus Thomas) for the CHANCE to get LeBron and whoever else. If we just had Ben Gordon, the Bulls might've beaten the Heat and are in the Finals. I aint gon hate LeBron for what he did, he's grown, rich and maybe wanted to live somewhere else besides the same state his whole life. That's his business.

Maybe people are intimidated by Wade, LeBron and Bosh teaming up and think their teams won't have a chance against them now. I don't know. Mike Vick gotta be like "Damn LeBron's hate factor is bigger than mine." I know Kobe is watchin and hearing all this stuff about LeBron bein the best player(I think he is) and will have plenty of motivation for next year. D-Rose too. Can't wait to see them match up next year.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
people that say lebron got no help are a fucking joke. name one person he asked for and didnt get? name all these free agents he lobbied for that got ignored. they didnt get him any help because it didnt look like they needed it. they had the best record in the league and lost in the playoffs, then retooled grabbed shaq and made a couple other moves and they were the fucking favorites to win it all after having the best record in the leage AGAIN.

like i said, what help was out there for lebron that he DIDNT get? he got everything he asked for. he just thought tatting "chosen one" on his back and all the media hype would walk him into a ring. thats why he went to miami because he knows hes not good enough to lead a team.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It wasn't in his best interest according to who again? There is only one opinion that matters, c'mon now.

I have had the exact scenario happen before. I got jumped at a party and the person I was there with didn't do anything. Our friendship ceased at that moment. He has to live with that on his concious, not I. I had a reason to be mad and HATE on his decision.

Comparing Lebron's scenario with "boys" is like apples and oranges. You play the game to win championships. Going to the Heat not only enhanced his quality of life, but the chances at winning that little ring you play the game for.

Not to school you on life because I know you are somewhat intelligent, but the world is selfish. As much as I don't like it, it is what it is. Do you, fuck everyone at the end of the day. It isn't personal....
lebrons move is the equivalent of brock lesnar going to the flyweight division and pounding his chest after a victory. he will never get full respect no matter how much you ride his dick. he will never get the love jordan did. sorry. this has nothing to do with his freakish talents and him being the best player in the game. its about being a faggot. i see why you sympathize with him.

Dec 2, 2006
lebrons move is the equivalent of brock lesnar going to the flyweight division and pounding his chest after a victory. he will never get full respect no matter how much you ride his dick. he will never get the love jordan did. sorry. this has nothing to do with his freakish talents and him being the best player in the game. its about being a faggot. i see why you sympathize with him.
All I can say is ask your mother....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I don't think its fair to compare these brothas to jordan. Jordan was/is bigger than basketball.
As far as this thread. Dallas has a legit chance of beating them. Its not like they gettin blown out. But if miami pulls this off then hey it is what it is and congrats. If not, ill be talkin major shit till season lol