Hi Haters, is that the Heat in the Finals, and finishing games too, OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
How was he padding his stats in the 4th? he shot the ball 3 fuckin times (game 2)...your argument has no validity...How is that padding tell me.....
let's recap:

8:29 73-81 LeBron James traveling
5:28 77-88 LeBron James misses driving layup
3:27 84-90 LeBron James misses 16-foot jumper
1:31 88-90 LeBron James misses 26-foot three point jumper
1:05 88-90 LeBron James misses 25-foot three point jumper
and that doesn't even tell just how bad it was. since he was keeping the ball out of wade's hands, even though wade was hot all night. if you were actually watching the game, you'd know how stupid and selfish it was.

Nov 24, 2003
It wasn't in his best interest according to who again?
According to many people. Lebron's popularity has declined as a result of his handling of this whole situation.

There is only one opinion that matters, c'mon now.
Actually, no ones opinion matters. If we are continuing to define "best interest" in term of monetarily then it can be physically measured.

I have had the exact scenario happen before. I got jumped at a party and the person I was there with didn't do anything. Our friendship ceased at that moment. He has to live with that on his concious, not I. I had a reason to be mad and HATE on his decision.
So for the people to whom Lebron promised to bring a championship to Cleveland for, they should be able to have the same luxury to hate on his decision.

Comparing Lebron's scenario with "boys" is like apples and oranges. You play the game to win championships. Going to the Heat not only enhanced his quality of life, but the chances at winning that little ring you play the game for.
I don't agree because we aren't comparing boys to fans we are comparing being a man of your word to being a man of your word. If you say you are gonna do something, you should do it, regardless of the audience.

Not to school you on life because I know you are somewhat intelligent, but the world is selfish. As much as I don't like it, it is what it is. Do you, fuck everyone at the end of the day. It isn't personal....
Lebron fits nicely into that viewpoint of the world.

Dec 2, 2006
According to many people. Lebron's popularity has declined as a result of his handling of this whole situation.
His popularity has declined? That's funny, his jersey was the #1 seller this year.

Actually, no ones opinion matters. If we are continuing to define "best interest" in term of monetarily then it can be physically measured.
I guess. But it has already been explained in here. It was a no brainer.

So for the people to whom Lebron promised to bring a championship to Cleveland for, they should be able to have the same luxury to hate on his decision.
Cleveland fans have reason to be upset. But at the end of the day though, who is affected by his decision????

I don't agree because we aren't comparing boys to fans we are comparing being a man of your word to being a man of your word. If you say you are gonna do something, you should do it, regardless of the audience.
At the proffessional level it is a business. As much as I agree with your philosophy, it just isn't that simple when we are talking one's livelyhood.

Lebron fits nicely into that viewpoint of the world.
Lebron James fits nicely in his shoes regardless, don't you think?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
But Lebron and the Cleveland organization arent boys....Its a business relationship...players and owners fuck each other over the time...In business a verbal agreement means next to nothing....If its not in writing than fuck it....

Lebron when he was 18 looking at the NBA and getting drafted by the team in which state he was born....May have looked at it like a match made in heaven...Things couldnt of been any better...But after 7 seasons of playing there and getting no help...Basically doing the damn thing on his own...in the NBA agianst teams that had far more talent than the cavs...I can see how things perspectives would change....

In a job. if another employer has all the tools in order for me to succeed..I can work with a couple of my buddies and have a great time doing it....I think i would jump ship 2.....Not to mention changing location's from an industrual city...to a city surrounded by beaches and has great wheather would make the decision a little easier....

So what if i have to take a paycut if i was already making bread to begin with...to work with my buddies, succeed and have fun doin it...IM OUT...PEACE...Burn my office if you want....I dont give a shit....

Lebron has his real BOYS who he grew up with are running all his shit...They are eating just fine....
oh... sorry... I thought this was the props button

seriously... good post, I feel exactly the same way. people... read this shit and soak it up... this is knowledge right here

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I will admit Lebron did not play well tonight....Wade was playing his ass off and Bosh was missing shots...Joel Anthony also played well...

Much Credit to Dallas...They outlplayed all of Miami except for Dwayne Wade and Joel Anthony...

Props to Chandler and Desean Stevenson with his defense on lebron...

Jul 25, 2007
His popularity has declined? That's funny, his jersey was the #1 seller this year.
Fourteen percent of Americans still view LeBron favorably, but a whopping 39 percent view him unfavorably. Yikes. That makes LeBron the sixth most hated athlete in America. Here are America's top five most hated pro sports players:

1. Michael Vick
2. Terrell Owens
3. Tiger Woods
4. Chad Ochocinco
5. Kobe Bryant

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2010/09/lebron_james_is_now_the_6th_mo.php

Mar 18, 2003
In measureing his popluarity, this is very misleading. His jersey sales have been greatly inflated because he switched cities/teams. Think about all the untapped and potential NEW LeBron James fans in the state of Florida who are gonna rush to buy his jersey. He lead in sales one other year, and that was his rookie season. The same conditions applied then, as there were hoards of NEW fans in Cleveland ready and waiting to buy his jersey. The next year, and every year up until he joined the Heat, his was not at the top. These sales are not a true representation of his overall popularity.

Dec 2, 2006
Fourteen percent of Americans still view LeBron favorably, but a whopping 39 percent view him unfavorably. Yikes. That makes LeBron the sixth most hated athlete in America. Here are America's top five most hated pro sports players:

1. Michael Vick
2. Terrell Owens
3. Tiger Woods
4. Chad Ochocinco
5. Kobe Bryant

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2010/09/lebron_james_is_now_the_6th_mo.php
These stats are meaningless. They interview a 1,000 people and calculate it based on the results. Alot of variables determine your sample population. Like I said, his jersey is the #1 seller. Cut it how you want, that is the most popular based on the only stat that matters and that is who brings in the dollars, period.

Dec 2, 2006
In measureing his popluarity, this is very misleading. His jersey sales have been greatly inflated because he switched cities/teams. Think about all the untapped and potential NEW LeBron James fans in the state of Florida who are gonna rush to buy his jersey. He lead in sales one other year, and that was his rookie season. The same conditions applied then, as there were hoards of NEW fans in Cleveland ready and waiting to buy his jersey. The next year, and every year up until he joined the Heat, his was not at the top. These sales are not a true representation of his overall popularity.
His sales are inflated because he is Lebron James. You guys can spin it however you want, the fact remains merchadise sales are based upon popularity.