HELP!...NEED ADVICE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
i wish maybe you could give back half of the 400 they accidentally gave you, but that aint gonna work, they will want all, so fuck it, they is greeedy too. i was thinkin bout king solomon and the baby.

iz i a debils or iz ii as angels

jr, is you a gemini?

this is tough, nice ethical debate.

Apr 25, 2002
Like I said man, I generally consider myself to be a pretty good person. Under normal circumstances I probably would have given the money back. What would piss me off is the fact the bitch came to the door talking shit and threatening to call the cops. That puts her ass on my bad side, and I have absolutely NO sympathy for anybody on my bad side. Had she not done that, I likely would have returned the money once I figured out what had happened. BUT, she fucked it up as far as I'm concerned, so fuck her.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
i aint deletin shit, sum of your advice is makin me feel bettter about being an asshole
LMAO! I'm only fuckin' with you dude. I say keep it...that chick fucked up, so her dumb ass should pay for it. Too many dumb fucks out there working while some smart folks can't find a fuckin' job. So if she loses her job for being a fuckin idiot...GOOD!

Aug 7, 2003
I doubt the surveillance video clearly shows $900 in your hand.

You cant be charged with any crime because you lacked the intent necessary to convict.
Crimes require an act, and an intent.......you didnt really have either. You wernt aware you had an extra 450. No crime took place

The only thing the check cashing place can do is sue you for it.
But it was their own employees negligence that caused the mixup

lol, i learned this shit in law school

If you want, i can look up some similar cases and see how they turned out
until she came to dudes house and explained she paid him double the money and to get it back. him not doing that is illegal.

Sep 5, 2008
just hope she doesnt have kids.

if my mom got fired or someone stole 450$ out of her check (which you're basically doing), i'd be taking a trip to that address.

...if I were you.... i'd also keep the money though lol.

nah, depending on how she acted at your house.

Mar 13, 2007
I say she's bluffing about that shit she told you.That's why she went to your house and you didnt get a call or letter of notification about the error.

Mar 12, 2006
theres no proof i mean if u took less of the money u were owed would they come running to ur house saying "mister i messed up n only gave u 100$ of the 500 i shouldve" no!! they don't give a shit.. i've goten xtra $$ from groccery stores i mean it wasnt 400 dollars more but shit show me the proof nigga! until i hear from the IRS or county they can suck my dick..

id file a suit on the bitch tryna come over to ur house???? isnt that a form of harrassment

Apr 7, 2004
until she came to dudes house and explained she paid him double the money and to get it back. him not doing that is illegal.
Not illegal if getting that extra money never happened... There not even allowed to invade peoples privacy like that. Maybe make a call and ask about. If that was the case that broad at that college that though she got a 60,000 dollar tip from her school would be in jail. The school is suing to get it back but thats about it. They might take him to small claims court but thats a hard case to beat. There's no evidence she gave dude extra money but for a computer that says she ran his shit twice.