HELP!...NEED ADVICE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
i live on the next street and have been going to the same check cashing for 10 plus years. She still asks for my id everytime i go there. nuthin fishy about it jesse, swear to god bitch just popped up out of nowhere. and givin her back the money sounds good yall, but im sittin here starin at free 100 bills and i cant see myself givin it back...all i did was accept what she gave me, i dnt think i did anything wrong...maybe morally wrong...i didnt admit to nothing, i just told her i put it in my pocket wit the rest of my money...she did most of the talking, but i didnt admit or deny anything..

Feb 1, 2006
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/i-cashed-a-check-at-a-check-cashing-place-and-he-s-130926.html

Teh google gave me this result ^^^ dude makes a good point. How can she PROVE it? can the video show how much money she handed you? She _could_ scam the check cashing place by giving you 450 bucks, ringing up 900 bucks, pocket it, and _say_ she gave it to you. fuck that. delete this thread and swear up and down you only got the amount on your check mayne!!! she has to prove otherwise.

edit: damn, just thinking about this, she cant prove shit. Otherwise, just think how bad an employee could hustle the check cashing spot. "uh, i paid him hella extra, go arrest him if he doesnt give it back..." meanwhile she kept the cash. A judge would laugh in her face.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You might as well give it back, because they will try to put it through the bank twice, one of them will get rejected, then your job will find out what a douche you are, and the check cashing you normally fuck with won't cash your last paycheck.

Jul 6, 2008
id give the extra money to someone else to hold for you and have it on them instead of yo., that way when you have to say somethin, you can honestly say "look she gave me 480, and that is all i got on me."

and you is tellin the truth a white truth, it also clears your conciousness, so you dont get all fidgety when you have to answer the questions.

but, im wondering, are their any reprecussions if you keep the money, if any? will you start getting harassed on the daily? who knows.

but that is alot of money to return, i'd have to think about this one. if she hadnt came to your door, then i wouldve kept the money.

but since it was their fault, what, hold up - and who the fuck processes a check twice anyones. naw, hell no, they need to be taught a lesson, a hard one at that, but how you gonna process a check twice.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Jun 3, 2006
You might as well give it back, because they will try to put it through the bank twice, one of them will get rejected, then your job will find out what a douche you are, and the check cashing you normally fuck with won't cash your last paycheck.
i knew i was gonna have to find a new check cashing place as soon as i got home...its not like i care about the fuckin 3 employees there...and givin back 400 bucks it easier said than done, i can live wit being a douche...how many people in the world would say "excuse me miss. you accidentally gave me 400 extra bucks, be careful next time , good day"

Aug 20, 2003
At banks and check cashing places, they count your money out right there on the counter in front of you. They dont just hand you a wad and tell you to do it movin. The tape will show how many bills she handed out.

YOU BETTER BELIVE IT I WORK AT A CHECK CASHING SPOT.I COUNT OUT A CLIENT'S BREAD TWICE.MY ADVICE BRO WOULD BE TO.OH WELL FUCK IT DO WHAT YOU WANT.BUT IT MIGHT COME OUTTA HER PAY.AND THATS JUST A LIL FUCKED UP....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I never said you had to smile when giving it back. Go in, with a fucked up attitude, chew the broad out a lil, and talk to the manager and ask for reduced fees on all your transactions from here on out. then start buying scratchers, you lucky bastard.

Nov 2, 2002
I doubt the surveillance video clearly shows $900 in your hand.

You cant be charged with any crime because you lacked the intent necessary to convict.
Crimes require an act, and an intent.......you didnt really have either. You wernt aware you had an extra 450. No crime took place

The only thing the check cashing place can do is sue you for it.
But it was their own employees negligence that caused the mixup

lol, i learned this shit in law school

If you want, i can look up some similar cases and see how they turned out

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Today i went to cash last weeks check at check cashing. It was 480 bucks, the lady accidentaly gave me back almost 900 bucks!..i didnt count it or nuthin i just walked out and got home quick. Well she just showed up at my door, talkin about she accidentally typed my check into the computer twice and i have 2 days to pay her back or she's callin the cops and im such a bad person and they have me on camera and all this shit. I dont think i did anything wrong, any advice yall?

Tell her call the cop's, her inability to do her job led to this. You did nothing.
Get a attorneys card just incase maybe she's just fuckin w/ you to cover her ass. Scare her w/ that number who knows, this is great keep us posted.......

Apr 25, 2002
because they will try to put it through the bank twice, one of them will get rejected
They can't do that.

Just deny she ever gave you more then what your check was for. There's no way she can prove anything. I probably would have considered giving it back until the bitch showed up at my door talking shit. After that, it's fuck you.

Jun 3, 2006
I never said you had to smile when giving it back. Go in, with a fucked up attitude, chew the broad out a lil, and talk to the manager and ask for reduced fees on all your transactions from here on out. then start buying scratchers, you lucky bastard.
so dana. you would give the money back?....you wouldnt go buy a fat sack and smoke and laugh about how dumb the bitch was?...you know you would tell the bitch its her fault and to not come to your fuckin house again...

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I doubt the surveillance video clearly shows $900 in your hand.

You cant be charged with any crime because you lacked the intent necessary to convict.
Crimes require an act, and an intent.......you didnt really have either. You wernt aware you had an extra 450. No crime took place

The only thing the check cashing place can do is sue you for it.

lol, i learned this shit in law school

Listen to the smart guy - disregard anything else said........ 4 real.

Jun 3, 2006
Tell her call the cop's, her inability to do her job led to this. You did nothing.
Get a attorneys card just incase maybe she's just fuckin w/ you to cover her ass. Scare her w/ that number who knows, this is great keep us posted.......
it was great til bitch showed up at my front door...

Nov 2, 2002
and i really doubt they would sue you because the legal fees would be way more than any lost revenue they had because of your lucky break