HELP!...NEED ADVICE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
Today i went to cash last weeks check at check cashing. It was 480 bucks, the lady accidentaly gave me back almost 900 bucks!..i didnt count it or nuthin i just walked out and got home quick. Well she just showed up at my door, talkin about she accidentally typed my check into the computer twice and i have 2 days to pay her back or she's callin the cops and im such a bad person and they have me on camera and all this shit. I dont think i did anything wrong, any advice yall?

Mar 18, 2003
You might be able to get away with this but you're likely to go through a bunch of shit for it. What did you tell her when she came to the door? That she was full of shit?

Apr 5, 2004
she gona call the cops , the cops gona be mad at u cuz u knew damn well ur check wasnt no 900 bux. and u kept the extra money that isnt urs, im shure thers some bullshyt law on it, but ya im pretty shure u can git in sum shyt if u dont pay her back

thas jus real advice...

Jun 3, 2006
um well, that doesnt mean your in the clear cuz its there fault. im sure they could call the cops since they found out how they screwed up and know where you live. thats crazy though she came to your house. um yea
yeah, she came over by herself too....i was talkin to my sister and she thinks the cops will be like "so you overpayed a dude and you want us to do sumthin about it?!"....my uncle just said he thinks its comin out of her check and she's tryin to scare me into payin it back...i cant even think of what criminal charge they would charge me wit...but um yeah, i dont like the cops and sure as hell aint tryin to have them at my house...but one things for sure she aint gettin one red cent from me