HELP!...NEED ADVICE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2007
Keeping something that isn't yours is stealing. The money doesn't belong to you just because she made a mistake. If worst comes to worst and I was you I would probably just run with the story of how you gave it back when she came to your door. However there is the possibility that her boss had her go to your door personally and told her not to collect the money because he needed to see it returned in person so that you couldn't lie about it.

It's a hard decision to decide to keep money or not, but in a case where it's this much money then they aren't just going to let it slide, as opposed to 5 dollars at Burger King.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Keeping something that isn't yours is stealing. The money doesn't belong to you just because she made a mistake. If worst comes to worst and I was you I would probably just run with the story of how you gave it back when she came to your door. However there is the possibility that her boss had her go to your door personally and told her not to collect the money because he needed to see it returned in person so that you couldn't lie about it.

It's a hard decision to decide to keep money or not, but in a case where it's this much money then they aren't just going to let it slide, as opposed to 5 dollars at Burger King.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ..the conclusion of this thread was on page 13 ..JR already spent the money on coke & liquor ...life goes on ..FUCK THAT BITCH who couldnt do her job ..sittin her fat ass down at a check cashing place

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't read this whole thread so I don't know exactly what you did, but you should know that it is ILLEGAL to keep the money. It's stealing, even if it's only 1 dollar. And since it's over 300 dollars (Anything below is a misdemenor) that mean's it's a felony and you most likely will be prosecuted. I actually was learning about this exact situation today in one of my classes.
Save your high school learnings, big guy.