HELP!...NEED ADVICE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
1. You need a better job, 450 bucks a week? or even two weeks?

2. Some woman is going to lose her job because you're not a stand-up dude, which is probably why you get paid peanuts.

3. Karma is a bitch, one day you're going to put too many big macs in someones drive thru bag, and your ass is going to get promoted to customer.
1. At least he has a job. A lot of folks can't say that at the moment.

2. The woman is going to lose her job, not because he is not a stand-up dude, but because she can't seem to DO HER FUCKING JOB.

3. Karma is BULLSHIT.

Jan 28, 2005
So is Jesus, or whoever it is you put your faith into.

Bottom line is- JR got no class, that's all. Seems like a lot of people on the Sicc are. I'm not surprised. Mexcom talking about making another dude's butthole his dick's new home has more class than this dude ruining some woman's life over $450 dollars. Chump change son, chump change. ESPECIALLY if you livin' in L.A. I had a job offer in West L.A. that STARTED at a cool G every two weeks

I woulda kept that money too... when I was an alcoholic dope fiend pothead in high school.

Somebody gonna hit a lick on JR within 90 days though. Mark my words.

Nov 24, 2003
And what if you put your faith in nothing?

Bottom line is- JR got no class, that's all. Seems like a lot of people on the Sicc are. I'm not surprised. Mexcom talking about making another dude's butthole his dick's new home has more class than this dude ruining some woman's life over $450 dollars. Chump change son, chump change. ESPECIALLY if you livin' in L.A. I had a job offer in West L.A. that STARTED at a cool G every two weeks
This is the siccness.net this is not seventeen.com

So what did all those poor fucks living and being born in Liberia do to deserve that?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
so did u tell the bitch tits or gtfo?

I woulda been like "I don't know what your talking bout. but if u gargle these balls ill drop 200 on dat ass."

not really

but she fucked up I woulda had her do sum shit to get that mistake money back. see how bad she wants it.

maybe tell her "let me shit on your chest"

but u already fucked it off oh well

Nov 1, 2004
This has Been a great thread, I'm glad you took the money , fuch check cashing places. Now if it was a bank that's another story. On another note, get a bank account, fuck paying fees, every penny counts.

Jun 3, 2006

I woulda kept that money too... when I was an alcoholic dope fiend pothead in high school.

well im not takin advice from a "KillaClown"...thats for damn sure... faggot...

Dec 2, 2007
I haven't read this whole thread so I don't know exactly what you did, but you should know that it is ILLEGAL to keep the money. It's stealing, even if it's only 1 dollar. And since it's over 300 dollars (Anything below is a misdemenor) that mean's it's a felony and you most likely will be prosecuted. I actually was learning about this exact situation today in one of my classes.

Jun 3, 2006
I haven't read this whole thread so I don't know exactly what you did, but you should know that it is ILLEGAL to keep the money. It's stealing, even if it's only 1 dollar. And since it's over 300 dollars (Anything below is a misdemenor) that mean's it's a felony and you most likely will be prosecuted. I actually was learning about this exact situation today in one of my classes.
so..where did i commit a crime?..i just accepted what she handed to me