hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
aint this the same nigga who made a thread about his moms friends lookin good and wantin to "lay em dooooooooooooooown and do some nice things to em"?!?!?! lollollool
for real i was layin on the couch last night watchin a movie and i kept hearin noises outside and shit i was trippin hahaha im on edge and shit, all over a BITCH.
:knockout:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol, its cool chree, worse comes to worse 925 will be handling it myself, then you wont be hearing from me for a while, lol. It would just be a convenient resolution if dude got locked up for good, or hit by a bus, either way.
he can get popped like this

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
are you really that fucking simple? he was drunk and driving like a maniac apparently, got pulled over and got the car searched and he had 5 guns one of which was stolen. How the fuck could we have "snitched" on him? He didnt call before hand and say "hey im coming over with guns i just thought you guys should know".

And the detective called my girl because that her babys dad and she has a restraining order. Use your fucking brain puffy face.
he called him "puffy face" lololol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Maybe you shouldnt be captian save a hoe'ed out for some locked up dudes left overs, you must feel like a big player, trying to suck his old cum out her pussu, and taking care of his kids.

Jun 11, 2004
haha ok. I have no idea why he had 5. and i dont honestly know what his intentions were, or if he really was coming over here, but he doesnt stay out this way and he was only a couple miles from my spot...so i am just assuming
dude was prolly just comin over to take his kids to the target range and you all stoked cause he got rolled on. what a dick!

Sep 18, 2006
Maybe you shouldnt be captian save a hoe'ed out for some locked up dudes left overs, you must feel like a big player, trying to suck his old cum out her pussu, and taking care of his kids.
dont give a fuck, if she has a kid or not, and its only a 2 year old who ive known since she was born anyway. You sound like a bitch who got fucked over by his baby mama. Haha sorry about your luck there big guy, youll be okay, just keep your head up thereother fish in the sea

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
dont give a fuck, if she has a kid or not, and its only a 2 year old who ive known since she was born anyway. You sound like a bitch who got fucked over by his baby mama. Haha sorry about your luck there big guy, youll be okay, just keep your head up thereother fish in the sea
Naw, I just dont need to scour the bottom of the ocean like you do for left overs, step your game up, and get your own bitch.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------checc tha link----HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SHOT OR STABBED OVER....----checc tha link---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET A PISTOL AND STOP CRYIN ABOUT YOUR GIRL'S EX ON THE NET CHUMP!!!!