hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
If that dude didnt get caught your siccness account would be idle........That nigga was drunk with straps and a felon on his way to your pad.....That would have been all bad for you.......
He was mad that his girl "found another nigga to lean on" once agian macaframalama from the great profit x raided.....has yet again described another real life tale........

That girl has a restraining order agianst him........If he was out she would prolly get him for child support and consume all visitation.......Leave that girl alone, she is nothing but trouble......

nah homey its not even like that i dont get down like that. he was a deadbeat dad never had a job piece of shit. she is 20, works full time and had her own place before i even fucked with her. I now live with her but she aint leanin on shit..im no simp.

The reason she got a restraining order is cuz he punched her while he was drunk , thats when she finally said fuck this shit.

im not even trippin on when he gets out, i really dont give a fuck, and i wasnt worried about it before. If hes gonna do somethin do somethin then

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
nah homey its not even like that i dont get down like that. he was a deadbeat dad never had a job piece of shit. she is 20, works full time and had her own place before i even fucked with her. I now live with her but she aint leanin on shit..im no simp.

The reason she got a restraining order is cuz he punched her while he was drunk , thats when she finally said fuck this shit.

im not even trippin on when he gets out, i really dont give a fuck, and i wasnt worried about it before. If hes gonna do somethin do somethin then
On the real.......How much is the rent at her apartment? Keep it real.....Is it somewhere around 70$ a month.....Why was she fuckin with someone who never had a job and got drunk and beat on her? Does she have a father figure in her life? Soon she will turn bitter agianst men if anything happens between you 2........I advise dont have kids with this girl.....Im speaking from experience man......

Sep 18, 2006
On the real.......How much is the rent at her apartment? Keep it real.....Is it somewhere around 70$ a month.....Why was she fuckin with someone who never had a job and got drunk and beat on her? Does she have a father figure in her life? Soon she will turn bitter agianst men if anything happens between you 2........I advise dont have kids with this girl.....Im speaking from experience man......
It's $700 a month...he only hit her once and then she got rid of him..yea shes got a dad she was just young and dumb and made a mistake by having a kid with a fuckin loser. Yea im not gonna have a kid with her...I want a kid someday but not until i know its the real deal i dont want no baby mama bullshit

Jan 28, 2005
lol @ the boy posting a true ass story and all of the siccness converges to have a Mad Hater Tea Party

Let's keep it real folks... even IF he knew the dude was on his way to kill him... homie got 5 guns and is a convicted felon. You just gonna sit in your house and let him roll up on you strapped with more pistols than he can hold and think to yourself "Oh shit, I better NOT call the police, them dudes on the siccness might think I'm a snitch!"

I usually won't ever call the police for nothing... but I draw the line when it comes to mfkrs rolling up to my house drunk getting ready to blast me. Load up the pistol, call the police and hope they get there first. I got no need for that riff raff. Let a cop get shot doing his job instead of me worrying about having to play god and exercise a demon.

http://www.fearthebeard.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kirilenko-gets-his-party-on-fool.jpg

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol @ the boy posting a true ass story and all of the siccness converges to have a Mad Hater Tea Party

Let's keep it real folks... even IF he knew the dude was on his way to kill him... homie got 5 guns and is a convicted felon. You just gonna sit in your house and let him roll up on you strapped with more pistols than he can hold and think to yourself "Oh shit, I better NOT call the police, them dudes on the siccness might think I'm a snitch!"

I usually won't ever call the police for nothing... but I draw the line when it comes to mfkrs rolling up to my house drunk getting ready to blast me. Load up the pistol, call the police and hope they get there first. I got no need for that riff raff. Let a cop get shot doing his job instead of me worrying about having to play god and exercise a demon.

http://www.fearthebeard.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kirilenko-gets-his-party-on-fool.jpg

born in 84 i suppose?

Sep 5, 2008

some of us dont make all the right choice in life, and if i were to ever end up in jail i'd rather be known for posting up at my house getting my aim ready over wearing a snitch jacket.

but if you live your life straight then of course call the cops because you're innocent. that whole snitching thing doesnt apply to harm against innocent people.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
my girlfriends babys dad got out of jail monday and he went crazy when he found out about me. got caught with 5 guns near my apartment (hes a felon and on DOC lol) (probably on his way over to kill me/her)...Now hes facin a long, long stint.

let this be a lesson to you. If ya bitch moves on well your locked up, keep it movin. Dont be a faggot and try to kill me, because youll probably get caught and go bye bye
Remember this when you find out about her sancho........

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol.. Boy there are some hard mother fuckers on the siccness.. Even if he did call the cops on dude (which he says he didn't, why lie to a bunch of lame mother fuckers on the internet?) how is that snitching to keep himself from being killed.

This thread is full of BPS

Sep 18, 2006
lol.. Boy there are some hard mother fuckers on the siccness.. Even if he did call the cops on dude (which he says he didn't, why lie to a bunch of lame mother fuckers on the internet?) how is that snitching to keep himself from being killed.

This thread is full of BPS

yeah at least someone gots there head out of there ass..alright but as i've already said and will now say again for the last time, TRY TO PAY ATTENTION YOU FUCKIN E-GANGSTAS
how would i have called the cops when i had no fucking clue he had any guns and NO CLUE he was on his way over to do somethin? so your all sayin im a psychic? before you throw accusations read the facts ignorant motha fuckas

Aug 6, 2008
the only way i believe he was randomly stopped by the police, is if he was black or mexican, or a bald white dude

if hes none of the above i dont believe u, u called the man on em lol