hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Just cuz this nigga locked up don't think he can't send someone to get you from behind bars.
I was fuckin with this chola years ago. We did the damn thing. So we talkin on the phone and go I have something to tell you, I have a boyfriend. I was like ok. Felt kinda bad cuz I don't do that shit. Then she said he was locked up. So in my 23 year old mind I'm thinking ok well what's done is done. Next week she calls me and goes, my boyfriend knows about u now. I'm like why the fuck did u tell him?! She goes, no he knew about u, his homies saw u with me in the neighborhood. So not only could I have gotten jumped but now her con of a bf knows about me. So that was the end of that. Never spoke to her again.
If this nigga gets out on a technicality, like an illegal search or even out on bail, you better strap up. Personally u seem young, u have a life ahead of u, id dump her bro. Who needs all that drama.

Aug 9, 2002
DAMN RASAN THAT'S MESSED UP! THAT'S WHY I DON'T FUCK WIT ESSAY BROADS. U GOTTA DEAL WIT THEY FAMILY! AINT GOT TIME FOR THE OLD "AYE FOO, DON'T FUCK AROUND ON MY SISTER AYE" LINES! PLUS THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION. THEN U GOTTA DEAL WIT baby joker and lil boxer!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
shirmstik was gon get his ass rattled...you gotta think about it dude that nigga is always going to be in her life no matter if hes behind bars or not, thats his son and niggaz aint playing games when it comes to their children especially being locked up..lmao this nigga cheerleading like someone just slayed a dragon and shit, he hella happy he locked up ol snitch all laughing about it and shit..

Aug 9, 2002
One reason why I don't mess with broads that have kids, especially black bitches with kids. There's always drama.
Not really mayne. There's a lot of black girls out here doin they thang that have kids and really takin care of them and I know a few. But they do like to get sliced up thin as bacon erry once n a while.