hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
my girlfriends babys dad got out of jail monday and he went crazy when he found out about me. got caught with 5 guns near my apartment (hes a felon and on DOC lol) (probably on his way over to kill me/her)...Now hes facin a long, long stint.

let this be a lesson to you. If ya bitch moves on well your locked up, keep it movin. Dont be a faggot and try to kill me, because youll probably get caught and go bye bye

Sep 18, 2006
haha i dont give a fuck if anyone beleives it or not, why the fuck would i lie about that shit it doesnt make me look cool haha. i dont know what he was doing with the guns but this did happen. How the fuck would i snitch on him if i had no idea he was going to do this scrapcaliman? we didnt find out until he got caught and the pigs called my girl. i would post his

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol why would he get "caught?" and why would the pigs call ur "girl"? which of yall "snitched"?

Aug 6, 2008
aint this the same nigga who made a thread about his moms friends lookin good and wantin to "lay em dooooooooooooooown and do some nice things to em"?!?!?! lollollool

Sep 18, 2006
lol why would he get "caught?" and why would the pigs call ur "girl"? which of yall "snitched"?

are you really that fucking simple? he was drunk and driving like a maniac apparently, got pulled over and got the car searched and he had 5 guns one of which was stolen. How the fuck could we have "snitched" on him? He didnt call before hand and say "hey im coming over with guns i just thought you guys should know".

And the detective called my girl because that her babys dad and she has a restraining order. Use your fucking brain puffy face.