GOD vs. the Devil (Bill Belicheat): Part Deux NFL PLAYOFFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
This is going to be a very tough matchup for the Denver Tebows. Hopefully God will help again.

Nov 7, 2006
anyone else wanna smack michael irvin and those other retards for their annoying ass tebow chant?
hell nah breh. they are easily the most entertaining and best broadcasters for football. you can tell they just havin fun with it and now you see people on espn and shit trying to copy them and it doesnt work.

not me, irvin is a cool motherfucker
is it just me or does he seems yayed the fuck out on every show? dude's hella amped and taking his past into consideration there may be a reason lol.

oh we ohhhh. teeeeee-bowwwww

i think its funny
nah it's TEEE-BOWWW WWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
is it just me or does he seems yayed the fuck out on every show? dude's hella amped and taking his past into consideration there may be a reason lol.
haha dude is like one of the OG's of SWAG

[video=youtube;97CnNQ-fqss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CnNQ-fqss[/video]

Nov 7, 2006
seriously with the spread steelers had anyone was stupid who picked them. they had half there defense fucked, one guy couldnt even play or he might die. then they got no starting RB and rapist was injured. all that and they had to go to the high altitude and face a great defense and a decent situational offense. this shit was set up for an upset from the start and lucky me i'm the only who saw it in my pool.

May 16, 2002
"They say (Tebow) couldn't throw. They said we wouldn't be able to run the ball on them. We did that. I wonder what they're going to say next week." - Champ Bailey of the 52 Disciples

"Tebow's passer rating of 125.6 was the highest in Broncos postseason history."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320108007

Eww I know Elway salty about the Mile High Messiah breaking his record haha. Oh and I just added the 52 disciples part to be funny.