GOD vs. the Devil (Bill Belicheat): Part Deux NFL PLAYOFFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
seriously with the spread steelers had anyone was stupid who picked them. they had half there defense fucked, one guy couldnt even play or he might die. then they got no starting RB and rapist was injured. all that and they had to go to the high altitude and face a great defense and a decent situational offense. this shit was set up for an upset from the start and lucky me i'm the only who saw it in my pool.
I agree that spread was terrible

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
"They say (Tebow) couldn't throw. They said we wouldn't be able to run the ball on them. We did that. I wonder what they're going to say next week." - Champ Bailey of the 52 Disciples

"Tebow's passer rating of 125.6 was the highest in Broncos postseason history."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320108007

Eww I know Elway salty about the Mile High Messiah breaking his record haha. Oh and I just added the 52 disciples part to be funny.
fuck elway, no reason to be salty.

I don't like people that see others do good then proceed to hate on them for no reason

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
seriously with the spread steelers had anyone was stupid who picked them. they had half there defense fucked, one guy couldnt even play or he might die. then they got no starting RB and rapist was injured. all that and they had to go to the high altitude and face a great defense and a decent situational offense. this shit was set up for an upset from the start and lucky me i'm the only who saw it in my pool.
what was the spread? I never checked it

Jan 4, 2003
this has been a horrible AFC playoffs..

first we get to watch donkeys and steelers go at it * 2 teams all raider fans MUST HATE *

and now we get to watch tha donkeys and pats go at it * once again 2 teams raider fans MUST HATE *

hate to say this but...

I'd rather see tha donkeys go down

Mar 16, 2005
Josh McDaniel's is going up against Tebow and D. Thomas his first two picks as a NFL head coach.
I think its BULLSHIT Josh can be hired for this game. If a players season is over but they cant be signed by a tem in contention neither should a coach.

If Brocnos did this Belicheat would have a fucking breakdown and piss and moan til he had his way.

Jan 4, 2003
that is pretty lame.. there should be a special rule for playoff teams.. wouldn't it be some shit if McDaniels was just brought in for that game and then released after lol.. of course thats not tha case tho

Nov 7, 2006
what was the spread? I never checked it
forgot it but i know it was 2 scores. like 10.5 i think. but i just laughed and went right with denver when i heard then everyone in my pool was laughing at me for like 3 days straight. now i went 3-1 (thought cinci would take it) and everyone else is sitting at 2-2 so i'm happy.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Pats beat them when the Broncos didn't have their two starting DBs, especially Champ. And there were 3 rookie Bronco DBs that game. Not this time around.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
spread of the den/pit game was 8 on my card. I didn't think they'd be dumb enough to put 9 in the box and have every CB play underneath.

anyways fuck this game with a unicorn horn.