GOD vs. the Devil (Bill Belicheat): Part Deux NFL PLAYOFFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 23, 2010
if the broncos are smart they will rape the jags for abunch of draft picks and give them tebow and get a real QB. the broncos do have a good defense and with a real qb they could do alot better. if they keep tebow they wont make the playoffs next year. the option wont work in the long run.

now the pats... they could win it all this year. i had no idea their defense could play like that. chung looked healthy

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
GODDAMMIT THOMASINA BRADY I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!!!!!!

so the parlay cards this week are different, with extra shit to pick on......

like:

Total Passes completed by the Denver Broncos = 14 (Ill take the under.....9 completions you say? thank you based tebow!)
Total Rushing attempts by Willis McGahee = 18 (I think they'll be playing from behind, I'll take the under.....17 attempts, whew, close one!)

Total Passes completed by the pats = 26

I figured, they're gonna get a good lead, but pats are pass happy and will always throw no matter what.....I'll take the over

AND THEN THOMASINA "ASS CHIN" BRADY PRETENDS THIS IS THE FUCKING GODDAMN SNOW BOWL AGAIN AND SCREWS ME OVER!!!!! FUCK YOU THOMISINA "IS THAT AN ASS ON YOUR CHIN?" BRADY!!!!

goddammit.....the fucking asshole couldn't just throw 1 more completion? just 1? no, the bitch stops at 26......FUCK YOU TOM BRADY, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
1 goddamn completion

I wouldn't be as mad if he threw like 19 or 22 or something like that.....but knowing that any one of the 8 incompletions could've been money is terrible......fuck, there was a completion to the other team, maybe my bookie will let that count!

Nov 7, 2006
the pats defense looks alot like the colts defense when they won their Superbowl when everyone told them how much they sucked all year...
yeah well we were depleted all year. we are finally healthy and we looked good. we had little ass julian edelman playing at d-back one point cause we so so depleted. shit we had edelman and slater in on a ouple plays at 1 point during the season cause we were so depleted. but yeah we're healthy for the 1st time all year and it will surprise people, especially if they treat us like we're the same defense cause we aint.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lol defy, how much could you have won?
I picked a bunch of shit.....I'm stupid....I've been trying to hit a big card instead of stickin with three's and shit.....I have the over on the GB game as well as 2 other things, I forgot.....I got pissed off and threw the card....lol

Apr 23, 2010
yeah well we were depleted all year. we are finally healthy and we looked good. we had little ass julian edelman playing at d-back one point cause we so so depleted. shit we had edelman and slater in on a ouple plays at 1 point during the season cause we were so depleted. but yeah we're healthy for the 1st time all year and it will surprise people, especially if they treat us like we're the same defense cause we aint.
yeah chung played really good tonight. i think the pats are gonna win it all this year if their defense can play like they did tonight. tom brady is just on another level and has so many weapons. Brandon Spikes was all over the field tonight

May 16, 2002
Tom Brady and the Pats looked like they can fuck up the Packers. Tebow on his best day wouldn't have stopped the Pats today. No shame for Jesus. He wasn't even expected to lead his team this far. A recent poll by Espn said Tebow is the most popular athlete in America. He's going to get that Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods endorsement money.

It looks like the option might be figured out now but I hope he turns into a real qb like Steve Young next season.

Apr 23, 2010
lol if the broncos keep him than they are stupid. the option will not work next year. yes you won a playoff game but you beat a steelers team that was missing half of the starters.

if your a raiders fan or chargers fan or KC fan than you want the broncos to bring him back.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the people running the show in denver have a huge problem. on the one hand tebow sucks and they won't be a serious contender utnil they get a real qb. on the other, I imagine he's increased their profits. they have to decide what matters more, winning or money?

Apr 23, 2010
yeah its just a cheap gimmick. yes it worked a little this season but its not like tebow was blowing out great teams. if they are smart they will trade him and get a real qb but i went to a broncos forum to see what they were thinking and alot of them think tebow can be a great qb lol " with a full off season he can be like steve young" hahahahaha you can't learn accuracy.. you have it or you don't