GOD vs. the Devil (Bill Belicheat): Part Deux NFL PLAYOFFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 7, 2006
^^^yeah same with heart. when it's all said and done Tebow is a tough kid and has a will to win that not alot of people have. he has the heart of a champion now he just needs to work on having the attributes like one. he's pretty accurate but his throwing motion needs chaning. he also needs a better line and better players around that suit him. i think they should give him another shot and build a team that suits his needs and work on him heavy this off season and they have a chance at making it to the playoffs again as a 6 seed.

Mar 16, 2005
the people running the show in denver have a huge problem. on the one hand tebow sucks and they won't be a serious contender utnil they get a real qb. on the other, I imagine he's increased their profits. they have to decide what matters more, winning or money?
Considering Denver is on a sell out streak that started before Tebow was born I dont think the selling tickets ($$$$) option is even a consideration.

The main condierations are

A) Do you pay a free agent and hope it pans out (ex: Flynn, but he could be next Kolb)
B) Do you hope the full offseason with coaching Tebow becomes a better passer
c) Do you keep Offeseason nearly intact bulid the defense more and play the season hoping games stay in the 13-17 point range and Tebow keeps pulling wins out his ass

$$$$$ is not an issue trust me, the fans will just buy the jerseys of the new QB. everyone that wanted a tebow jersey already has one, so yo uwont be gaining much money in that regard.

Mar 16, 2005
^^^yeah same with heart. when it's all said and done Tebow is a tough kid and has a will to win that not alot of people have. he has the heart of a champion now he just needs to work on having the attributes like one. he's pretty accurate but his throwing motion needs chaning. he also needs a better line and better players around that suit him. i think they should give him another shot and build a team that suits his needs and work on him heavy this off season and they have a chance at making it to the playoffs again as a 6 seed.
WHOA NOW!!!!! Not even close to a true statement

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
GODDAMMIT THOMASINA BRADY I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!!!!!!

so the parlay cards this week are different, with extra shit to pick on......

like:

Total Passes completed by the Denver Broncos = 14 (Ill take the under.....9 completions you say? thank you based tebow!)
Total Rushing attempts by Willis McGahee = 18 (I think they'll be playing from behind, I'll take the under.....17 attempts, whew, close one!)

Total Passes completed by the pats = 26

I figured, they're gonna get a good lead, but pats are pass happy and will always throw no matter what.....I'll take the over

AND THEN THOMASINA "ASS CHIN" BRADY PRETENDS THIS IS THE FUCKING GODDAMN SNOW BOWL AGAIN AND SCREWS ME OVER!!!!! FUCK YOU THOMISINA "IS THAT AN ASS ON YOUR CHIN?" BRADY!!!!

goddammit.....the fucking asshole couldn't just throw 1 more completion? just 1? no, the bitch stops at 26......FUCK YOU TOM BRADY, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
1 goddamn muthafuckin completion........had he thrown 1 more fucking completion I would've had $720

my eternal hatred for Thomasina Brady has just multiplied, 36 to 1 :angry: