Gobots - jacka & lee major

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2007
DAMM YALL HATING ON MY FOLKS MAJORS AND THE JACKA WHATZ THE PROBLEM THESE FOLKS WORK HARD IN THE LAB PUTTING THESE TRACKS ON WAX DAMM NO LOVE FROM YA FOLKS BUT LETS SAY THIS YOU TAKE A RAPPER YOU HELLA LIKE CD ALWAYS SLAP
THEN THEY DROP ANOTHER CD AND THERE SOME SONGS
ON THERE THAT ARE WACK YOU STILL GOING TO BUMP IT OR POST A TREAD ON SICCNESS THAT ITS WACK JUST LIKE YOURE DOING TO GO BOTS
LEAST GIVE THIS CD A CHANCE SHOW SOME LUV FOR LEE MAJORS AND JACKA
STOP HATING........................... ME AND MY BOY PROMOTED THIS CD TO FULLEST AND TO HEAR YOU TALK DOWN ABOUT IT MAKES A MADD AS WELL

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
So now only the amount of bass in a song determines whether an album is good or not? Are you fuckin kidding me? Please tell me you are joking. Lets just forget about the beat, the lyrics, and the hooks. Lets just throw engineering out the window too!

If all i wanted to hear was some bass, i would pull my DJ Magic Mike albums out of the archives.
Im just saying you cant judge any bay album, with out some subwoofers.......

and i asked a question, do you got knock?

Jan 18, 2006
Lee Majors is weak and its not hating. Styles like his only work for South rappers. i havent listened to this shit yet and dont have to high of expectations

Dec 29, 2004
shit is wack.......lmao at niggas saying this album is hot because of the bass more proof bay fans really have no taste whatsoever when it comes to music. not all, but most lmao. the new generation of bay fans lmao.

Dec 29, 2004
DAMM YALL HATING ON MY FOLKS MAJORS AND THE JACKA WHATZ THE PROBLEM THESE FOLKS WORK HARD IN THE LAB PUTTING THESE TRACKS ON WAX DAMM NO LOVE FROM YA FOLKS BUT LETS SAY THIS YOU TAKE A RAPPER YOU HELLA LIKE CD ALWAYS SLAP
ON THERE THAT ARE WACK YOU STILL GOING TO BUMP IT OR POST A TREAD ON SICCNESS THAT ITS WACK JUST LIKE YOURE DOING TO GO BOTS
STOP HATING........................... ME AND MY BOY PROMOTED THIS CD TO FULLEST AND TO HEAR YOU TALK DOWN ABOUT IT MAKES A MADD AS WELL
yo man this shit is annoying, anytime someone doesn't like an album from a bay artist one of their friends or some gay ass fan will get on here and scream "hater". shit is an opinion you dumb fuck, people listened to the album and came to the conclusion that it's trash. i guess nowadays since everybody's friends rap, theres no such thing as an opinion. either you like it or you're hating lmao. the bay is so lame right now

Dec 29, 2004
yo man this shit is annoying, anytime someone doesn't like an album from a bay artist one of their friends or some gay ass fan will get on here and scream "hater". shit is an opinion you dumb fuck, people listened to the album and came to the conclusion that it's trash. i guess nowadays since everybody's friends rap, theres no such thing as an opinion. either you like it or you're hating lmao. the bay is so lame right now

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i agree that a system can make an album better in some cases but when you arent feeling an album to begin with it makes no difference.

Jun 3, 2006
So now only the amount of bass in a song determines whether an album is good or not? Are you fuckin kidding me? Please tell me you are joking. Lets just forget about the beat, the lyrics, and the hooks. Lets just throw engineering out the window too!

If all i wanted to hear was some bass, i would pull my DJ Magic Mike albums out of the archives.
ha...when me and my neighbors is fuedin ill throw in drop the bass by magic mike and knock all theyre pictures off the wall

Apr 23, 2006
i thought the album was put together pretty well
good beats, good flow but the features were kinda wack
so far nothing is really standing out as a classic track but im definiteley feelin let me be, im a gobot, d boyz in the hood, and kalifornia

actually maybe kalifornia is gunna be that classic track