Gobots - jacka & lee major

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Gobots - jacka & lee major leaked

So when is this suppose to drop? I seen it leaked on a few sites and i didnt even know it had an official release date.

Anyone heard this yet?

Feb 4, 2005
Yeah it actually leaked a day before i posted, Its an okay release but Lee Majors and kinda brought the project down a notch as his subject matter is generic as fuck and he adds no creativity to anything. Jacka recycles a couple verses and i dont like the remix of 'Streets' at all, the original hook and compasion of the beat was much better imo. Still im waiting for Tear Gas.

I think i have to slap it a bit more to see if it grows on me or not.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Yeah it actually leaked a day before i posted, Its an okay release but Lee Majors and kinda brought the project down a notch as his subject matter is generic as fuck and he adds no creativity to anything. Jacka recycles a couple verses and i dont like the remix of 'Streets' at all, the original hook and compasion of the beat was much better imo. Still im waiting for Tear Gas.

I think i have to slap it a bit more to see if it grows on me or not.
I haven't check it out yet (haven't even seen it leaked online) but its hella weak that jacka has recycled verses.... and i'm not feelin Lee Majors.... i'll still give it a listen at some point.

Feb 4, 2005
I haven't check it out yet (haven't even seen it leaked online) but its hella weak that jacka has recycled verses.... and i'm not feelin Lee Majors.... i'll still give it a listen at some point.
Only two verses ive heard so far are recycles, and ones from shooters plus they use a piece of the verse on the hook which actually sounds good shame about the lee majors two verses though.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man people over analyze the fuck outta everything, we all know what Jacka can do, but Lee Majors never claimed to be some super lyrical ass rapper, Lee is dope though, and this aint a album that is for you super lyrical listeners, go listen to some yo son underground hip-hop for that, this is some slap for your trunk, this is turf shit, d-boy music, some hard bay shit

some may not think theyre gonna get the creative substance from this album but i bet you gone hear people slappin this in their trunks though

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This shit slaps hard as fuck, are any of the people saying its weak got knock in there trunk?

Feb 4, 2005
Why do people get mad when other people voice their opinion on an album? aint this bart?!?!

Anyway id put this album just above the level of that Tonka boyz album so if you liked that you will like this. Decent album worth the cheese but i dont think ill be knocking it in a couple months (Like most bay releases lately). My main beef is that the tracks with good beats have weak hooks and vice versa, but C4s right you can slap it in the trunk.

The best tracks on this shit is imo are: Kalifornia, Im a Gobot, Tryina find a way & D Boyz in da Hood.

May 9, 2002
This shit slaps hard as fuck, are any of the people saying its weak got knock in there trunk?
So now only the amount of bass in a song determines whether an album is good or not? Are you fuckin kidding me? Please tell me you are joking. Lets just forget about the beat, the lyrics, and the hooks. Lets just throw engineering out the window too!

If all i wanted to hear was some bass, i would pull my DJ Magic Mike albums out of the archives.