Gobots - jacka & lee major

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
major lee slaps

niggas is wrong i once again point to scraper muzic, classic bay album in my eyes, not even classic album

thats a all around classic oakland album in my eyes, it will go down like that atleast imo

i think he picks the wrong beats sometimes for his style
so hes entirely hit or miss
but sometimes it works well, especially alongside rahmean

i think jacka and majors make a cool teamup imma check it, i dont really trust what people say n here about bay albums after i heard tonka boyz, i still listen to tonka boyz every other day

Dec 4, 2006
I haven't heard it at all..probably gonna pick it up tomorrow....I'll give my thoughts on it once i listen to it..

and Gas One...I actually like Tonka Boyz myself..I had to listen to it a few more times to get into it........

Apr 13, 2008
the cd bangs hard as fuck without a doubt and has a lot of nice beats. it has some nice verses from jacka, fed-x and mista fab killed it. i never heard lee majors before but he's not that nice paired with the jack and the beats sound less than hard and boring on a few songs.

best tracks:

botro (intro)
losin my brain
i'm a gobot
tryina find a way
like to do that
california
game been good

May 9, 2002
Well that's just you.
Production always matter to me. If an artist can hold it down lyrically and the beat is poor, the song is average at most imo.
And you consider yourself a rap fan?

Why dont you just get instrumentals?

It really erks me when rap fans only care about the beat and they WAY a rapper sounds (voice, delivery, style) and not give a FUCK about what the rapper is sayin or how he is saying it. Thats just silly.

:ermm:

if youve kicked it with lee and them
you're gonna lvoe this album
cus it's how they do it...
much love to lee and rah
So only people who have kicked it can feel this? Thats a bad way to try and sell records.

Dec 6, 2008
man people over analyze the fuck outta everything, we all know what Jacka can do, but Lee Majors never claimed to be some super lyrical ass rapper, Lee is dope though, and this aint a album that is for you super lyrical listeners, go listen to some yo son underground hip-hop for that, this is some slap for your trunk, this is turf shit, d-boy music, some hard bay shit

some may not think theyre gonna get the creative substance from this album but i bet you gone hear people slappin this in their trunks though
real chop!!! i got dat shit out hear in dago & i like da cd!!! i kinda like dat jacka & bernie cd also da drought season...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
pulled out the mace gave it a squirt we in a dopefiend rental but the beat dont work
haha hilarious,this album still slaps lightweight and I had it since it came out,imo having Nick Peace ex. produce was a good move except not one beat from dude even though it came out on million dollar dream

Feb 23, 2003
JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY AND THIS ALBUM GOES HARD FOR THE STREETS!!! DID JACKA AND LEE MAJORS DO THIS ALBUM TOGETHER IN THE STUDIO OR EMAIL??