Gobots - jacka & lee major

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2004
this album is dope man real talk the jacka is just gettin us geared up for the tear gas thats y he droppin these side projects to get us ready but this is a fa sho slap!!!!!!!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
see some of yall are gettin what i said twisted, i didn't call anybody a hater, and if you truly have an honest opinion of this album or any album, as in you have sat and listened to it forreal and not just forming a thought cuz a bunch of people on the siccness of all places said it's wack, then youre opinion is respected, but if you just come on the post and say, this album is wack and i aint even heard it yet, or this album is wack cuz of Lee Majors, that can be taken as hating, just say you aint feelin Lee Majors or you aint feelin the album

but back to my original point, nobody said this was gonna be the album that you listen to when you wanna get all fuckin intellectual and creative, if you want that, go listen to some Lupe Fiasco or some Tech N9ne or some Kanye, this album is for the block, this is for the turfs, for the D-Boys, it is for the trunk, and yes in this case, the beats do matter because this is an album that is for the trunk, it's SLAP for the block, some of yall need to calm down a lil bit and just be able to enjoy an album, not everything has to be some life changing experience......... lemme grab a line from the Joker..... "why so serious?" haha

Jacka spit on here hard, so for those thats lookin for that, it's there, and Lee Majors has one of the most unique voices and deliveries in the industry. the project is dope (my opinion)

May 9, 2002
see some of yall are gettin what i said twisted, i didn't call anybody a hater, and if you truly have an honest opinion of this album or any album, as in you have sat and listened to it forreal and not just forming a thought cuz a bunch of people on the siccness of all places said it's wack, then youre opinion is respected, but if you just come on the post and say, this album is wack and i aint even heard it yet, or this album is wack cuz of Lee Majors, that can be taken as hating, just say you aint feelin Lee Majors or you aint feelin the album

but back to my original point, nobody said this was gonna be the album that you listen to when you wanna get all fuckin intellectual and creative, if you want that, go listen to some Lupe Fiasco or some Tech N9ne or some Kanye, this album is for the block, this is for the turfs, for the D-Boys, it is for the trunk, and yes in this case, the beats do matter because this is an album that is for the trunk, it's SLAP for the block, some of yall need to calm down a lil bit and just be able to enjoy an album, not everything has to be some life changing experience......... lemme grab a line from the Joker..... "why so serious?" haha

Jacka spit on here hard, so for those thats lookin for that, it's there, and Lee Majors has one of the most unique voices and deliveries in the industry. the project is dope (my opinion)
Isnt your opinion biased though, seeing as you did the art for this album and are in the Bay Area rap scene?

The beats only really matter on a rap album when the MC(s) cant hold it down lyrically...but maybe thats just me.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok i'll give u that, yea i am biased cuz i'm involved in the project, but honestly i don't like everything about it, but i do like the album because i understand it, that's what i'm trying to explain to people, i understand that its not meant to be a complex album, it's turf block shit for the streets of the bay

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
but honestly i don't like everything about it, but i do like the album because i understand it, that's what i'm trying to explain to people, i understand that its not meant to be a complex album, it's turf block shit for the streets of the bay
I can feel that, at least your being honest

Nov 20, 2005
ive only heard part of the album so far..and i like let me be, im a gobot (i think thats what its called?) and i dont like d boyz in the hood AT ALL.

~k.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Isnt your opinion biased though, seeing as you did the art for this album and are in the Bay Area rap scene?

The beats only really matter on a rap album when the MC(s) cant hold it down lyrically...but maybe thats just me.
Well that's just you.
Production always matter to me. If an artist can hold it down lyrically and the beat is poor, the song is average at most imo.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Just listened to this

it's not weak... it's not great either

decent album... production was a little ehhh... Lee Majors is cool but he just gets kinda boring to me

May 15, 2005
waiting on tear gas fuck all these side projects lol drought season was disapointing animal planet and devils rejecets were the only good duo jacka projects bsides those mob trials foreal

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Guess I'll have to hang out with them sometime then so I can like the album because I gave it a few listens and it's mediocre at best.

It's better then that Tonka Boyz album yes, but that's not saying much.