Girl and baby running away my homies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
shit.. I have noticed since i have told everyone I know that i'm gonna have a baby only 2 of my homies really kick it wit me anymore.

since i got with my girl.. all the females that used to call me up to go drinking and shit.. have stopped altogether.

I Used to get called by these 2 bitches i knew since i was like 14 .. they used to call me to drink like atlest every other month.. one was like a sister to me and one of them would flirt with me WAY TOO MUCH. but never let me hit. AND they paid for everything.
when they heard i had a girl they would call and try and pull me away from her.
Now once they heard I had a baby on the way it was over no more calls no nothing.

all the other females that would call me and shit have stopped..

its good tho.. i was gonna cut off half the homies cuz they do way too many drugs.. if you do anything more then weed or some thizz im good

but damn.. I have only had 2 homgirls call me since my birthday.. shits pisses me off

WTF did i do.

Aug 11, 2003
^^ no question.

and why grow up?

wtf am i doing thats wrong?

I am just wondering what the fuck is going on.. is it the girl and the baby or am i like getting ugly who knows fuck it

May 30, 2006
Speaking from a perspective of an adult that done been thru some shit...... Fuck em. Focuse on ur kid & making ur relationship better.

The older u get, the more that friend shit flys out the window.

Ur getting older & life is changing. The kid aint the problem. Its ur girl. That might not be such a bad thing either. In my most current relationship I had to dismantle several relationships I've had with female friends. I didn't trip too hard but I did have to move on with my life & that's what u gotta do.

Sep 18, 2006
^^ no question.

and why grow up?

wtf am i doing thats wrong?

I am just wondering what the fuck is going on.. is it the girl and the baby or am i like getting ugly who knows fuck it
hahaha...basically what i mean is don't even trip on it. sounds like you are trippin on your ego, not really that they aren't hittin you up.

Just focus on your girl and your upcoming baby, that's what i mean by growin up...friends come and go, the trues stay by your side, the fakes and dumb bitches fade out. its just a fact of life, and in the long run its for the best

Aug 11, 2003
good points made.

I wasn't trippin about doin shit.. cuz it just came to me.

but now when my free time is downed to about 4 months.Where are all the homies? and bitches that "loved" me.
I NEED to be out doing shit cuz when my kid comes i am gonna be taking care of him or her and that will be my number 1 job.

Its like the last 4 months befor the buzzer.. and time seems like its FLYIN NOW

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
good points made.

I wasn't trippin about doin shit.. cuz it just came to me.

but now when my free time is downed to about 4 months.Where are all the homies? and bitches that "loved" me.
I NEED to be out doing shit cuz when my kid comes i am gonna be taking care of him or her and that will be my number 1 job.

Its like the last 4 months befor the buzzer.. and time seems like its FLYIN NOW
Its your choices that brought you this, I dont think fooz wanna kick it and smoke and drink in your house with some pregnant broad in there, that shit will kill a buzz and a high with the quickness.

If you kicked with 2 bitches for that long without fuckin, then thats probably another reason why nobody comin thru, fuck that friend shit lol

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What a dumbass thread. Seriously.

If these ''friends'' aren't cool with you being a (hopefully) responsible parent, and you're crying a river because they don't ''kick it'' with you ''every other month'' like they used to...you have a problem.

Jun 3, 2006
let your homies start fuckin your girl, and while one homie is in the bedroom with her, you will have 1 2 or 3 homies to drink with until they finished