Girl and baby running away my homies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
^^ yeh talk to them bitches fool! and if that dont work, then u know what just move on cuz you dont need friends to make u feel good aslong as u got your family... its all good!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
William: You make very similar threads, so i will say this. Like everybody else its time to grow up and be aware of yourself and your actions, and also be responsible for your child. because really thats all that matters. Off top, and i don't care if i get slammed for this. but you ain't supposed to have female friends when you in a relationship folks, real spit. I been there done that, and if you searching for a female friend besides your girlfriend, that means you looking for a temporary substitute. There is no way in hell you can simply be "friends" with a braud. its chemically impossible. Braud i thought that was a friend sent me a naked pic to my phone 2 years ago, imagine if my fiancee woulda saw that shit? How would i explain that? lol
Your main priority should be your kid and your relationship with your girl. Who cares about friends. If they your real friends they will respect your relationship and you being a father and fall back. However, it could the case where thats what happening but you don't wanna let go.