Girl and baby running away my homies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
Dude stop getting life advice from the Siccness, it probably isnt the best place. And I'm sure no one really cares, like me
WTF? What's that supposed to mean? Our advice is perfectly valid. Is he supposed to go to some kind of Christian Forum. Fuck that! What william needs to do is invite those girls over and have some kind of crazy pregnant orgy! Then he could knock them all up and they'll be forced to hang out with him! :chinese:

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
you need to ask yourself what you really want william....if you really stressing off this shit then you aint ready to have a kid most likely even though its kinda late now.... if you would of realized this potential outcome and used condoms then you wouldnt have this problem.....

but just cuz you got her pregnant dont mean you gonna automatically grow up and change your attitude....some folks just dont have it in em to be great or even decent parents.... and most people dont ever wanna change their ways.... you can make it work though if you just ask yourself whats more important....right now you bored n shit but once your kid is here youll be too busy to be bored although you might get tired of the family life so youll have to take breaks and make time to relieve stress get high or whatever.....

id suggest you do it responsibly though and choose your buddies wisely....anyone who aint trying to kicc it with you strictly cuz they think its not "cool" that you got kids is an asshole anyways.....but some of them might be doing it out of respect for your family situation....these are the ones you need to keep around and hang with on your off time cuz they the real homies.....

Jun 13, 2006
just tell them foos look you was rolling with me before you can still roll with me now just not as much, cause i do have a lady and a kid on the way and if they dont like it tell um fuck you have a nice day

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I might come off as a dick here...but this is just the honest to god truth: If you're posting threads like this, you are NOT mature enough to be a parent.

If your boys aren't coming around cuz you have a kid, they're not your boys. If you got a girl pregnant and she's gonna be the mother of your child, you shouldn't be worrying about other girls.

People are petty. You are a prime example.

Abort the fetus or grow up. You're not the center of your universe anymore. The kid is.

Aug 11, 2003
I might come off as a dick here...but this is just the honest to god truth: If you're posting threads like this, you are NOT mature enough to be a parent.

If your boys aren't coming around cuz you have a kid, they're not your boys. If you got a girl pregnant and she's gonna be the mother of your child, you shouldn't be worrying about other girls.

People are petty. You are a prime example.

Abort the fetus or grow up. You're not the center of your universe anymore. The kid is.
Hmm Ok.. all this shit about me not being Mature is lame.

wtf I was just wondering why all the homies and bitches i used to kick it wit dont come around no more.

I dont really care that much about the advice i get i just like to see what people write

as for grown up.. wtf are you guys talking about.. What i need to grow up cuz i want to kick it with the homies?..

Ahhhhh it does not matter anyway.

and I do need to grow up in many ways. Like we all do..
but it just pisses me off to hear that shit from the siccness.. wtf??

there is like 99.9% of this fucking message board.. needs to grow the fuck up

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fuck it let your homies and bitches kick it and you wont have to worry about your girl and baby anymore, except on the first when they take have your check for child support.

If you didn't want to hear it from the siccness then you shouldnt have made a dumb ass thread putting yourself on blast like that.

Nov 14, 2002
shit.. I have noticed since i have told everyone I know that i'm gonna have a baby only 2 of my homies really kick it wit me anymore.

since i got with my girl.. all the females that used to call me up to go drinking and shit.. have stopped altogether.
That's why you wear a condom, dummy.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Hmm Ok.. all this shit about me not being Mature is lame.

wtf I was just wondering why all the homies and bitches i used to kick it wit dont come around no more.

I dont really care that much about the advice i get i just like to see what people write

as for grown up.. wtf are you guys talking about.. What i need to grow up cuz i want to kick it with the homies?..

Ahhhhh it does not matter anyway.

and I do need to grow up in many ways. Like we all do..
but it just pisses me off to hear that shit from the siccness.. wtf??

there is like 99.9% of this fucking message board.. needs to grow the fuck up

well i hope you read what i told you cuz its the realest shit you gonna get from the siccness.....