GIANTS SUCK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
woooooo just got back from the game. hell yeah they fuckin suck. sucks for ya'll who were watchin on fsn gay area. haha! i clowned on every single giant fan tha t i saw all they did was cry & say they were still gonna praise their big headed idol. uh fuck the giants & i'm out! :)

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
The funny is that you guys hate Bonds so much but you guys couldnt stop taking pictures of him. We hate you so much but yet want pictures of him forever. I dont get it.

You'll never catch Giants fans snapping an endless amount of pictures of a Dodger player. Ever.

Jun 30, 2004
Quick said:
The funny is that you guys hate Bonds so much but you guys couldnt stop taking pictures of him. We hate you so much but yet want pictures of him forever. I dont get it.

You'll never catch Giants fans snapping an endless amount of pictures of a Dodger player. Ever.

hahah so true....Its funny how he talks shit...when I bet his ass was standing up everytime Bonds was up. lol

And they also booed when Bonds was int. walk. wow. I dont get Dodger Fans...admit it you guys want to see Barry hit a homerun...thats why you see so many flashes everywhere.

and Lincecum shut you guys down,pretty much.. until our bullpen blew it once again....you guys suck. how did you guys almost lose to a last place team when your supposed to win the division...

Jan 12, 2006
Blaza_4_Eva said:
woooooo just got back from the game. hell yeah they fuckin suck. sucks for ya'll who were watchin on fsn gay area. haha! i clowned on every single giant fan tha t i saw all they did was cry & say they were still gonna praise their big headed idol. uh fuck the giants & i'm out! :)
YOURE MOM SUCKS BITCH!!! i'm out! :)

Apr 25, 2002
Quick said:

Not only that..did you see how many people were leaving when Bonds left the game?

Feb 8, 2006
Los Angeles fans are the worst in all of baseball, show up in the 3rd leave in the 8th. By the way it's about time you win at home against us.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont understand:

1. Why Dodger's fans show up in the 3rd and leave in the 7th or 8th.
2. Boo Barry Bonds but take pictures of him.
3. Boo Barry Bonds and don't even cheer for their team unless they hit a homerun.

Number 3 really kills me. It's one thing to claim you are a Dodgers fan even though Dodgers Stadium is really just 40,000 posers in new Dodgers gear they just bought, but it's another thing to not even CHEER for the team you claim to hold so dearly.

Face it, you may have a better team this year but you don't deserve it. As fans the Giant's hold it down way tougher. In a couple years we will have hitting and be shitting all over your players, while our fans will continue shitting all over your fans for eternity.

*And what's with the Dodgers announcing attendance of every game during the series at 56,000!!!!!!!!!!! Even though 1/5 of the seats weren't filled?

Feb 5, 2006
DODGERS IS WEENIES AND SO ARE THEIR FANS. THEY ONLY WENT TO SEE BONDS. EVERYBODY LEAVES AFTER BONDS LAST AT BAT. DODGER FANS ARE ALL FEMALES, CANT MAKE UP THERE MIND. DONT BOO DUDE AND THEN TAKE HELLA PICTURES OF HIM, AND THEN BOO YOUR OWN TEAM FOR BEING PUSSIES WHEN THEY INTENTIONALLY WALK HIM. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND