GIANTS SUCK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
1. In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty.

2. Barry Bonds has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime.

3. Barry Bonds has never tested positive for steroids.

You can speculate all you want, but until he is convicted of a crime, or he tests positive, you've got no basis for an argument. End of discussion.

Feb 8, 2006
Masked Lemon said:

You can speculate all you want, but until he is convicted of a crime, or he tests positive, you've got no basis for an argument. End of discussion.
These are the same people that are into drama, they love their lindsay lohan scandals, mlb scandals, and starbucks. Media plays a HUGE role in their perception of today.

Mar 2, 2006
Masked Lemon said:

co-muthafuckn-sign!! jus give it up.. Bonds is tha homerun King now so fuck all tha speculation.. it is what it is!! FUCKS WIDDIT!!

Sep 25, 2005
Masked Lemon said:
Are you really expecting people to start shit with you if you're wearing the other teams' colors? Are you that fucking retarded?

I personally don't give two fucks about other teams' fans when I go to see a game, I aint there to start shit, I'm there to watch the game.
same with me. BTW i was responding to mr ecoses gangsta mentality, that dodger fans will get clowned on.

all i sayd was i was there and it didnt happen. congratulations Giants Fans for being hospitable to opposing team fans (no that isnt sarcasm, it was sincere)

Sep 25, 2005
Masked Lemon said:
unless you admit that you didi it to a grand jury. then YOU admit that you did it.

Masked Lemon said:
the investigation is ongoing. no player has been charged yet. only the distributors

Masked Lemon said:
of course he hasnt. its kind of hard to test positive if the shit is UNDETECTABLE.

Apr 7, 2007
Masked Lemon said:

[/QUOTE^^^CO FREAKIN SIGN

Sep 25, 2005
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1937594
Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.

Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutritional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis.

Sep 25, 2005
http://www.prleap.com/pr/88029/
Barry Bonds, Flaxseed oil, and Cholesterol: Just the flax please!
DENVER, COLORADO August 03, 2007 Health News

(PRLEAP.COM) LITTLETON, CO - August 3rd, 2007 - In 2003 Barry Bonds told a grand jury that he thought he was taking flaxseed oil, rather than anabolic steroids which is what some allege that Bonds was really taking. Major League Baseball has a strict policy against the use of anabolic steroids and Mr. Bonds has been embroiled in this controversy for a number of years now. At stake is Hank Aaron’s all-time home run record. Barry Bonds has hit 754 career home runs and is two shy of breaking Hank Aaron’s record.

While it is not clear whether rubbing down with flaxseed oil will help someone hit more home runs than Hank Aaron, it is clear that flax seed is an extremely rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and ingesting flax seeds may very well help lower problem levels of cholesterol in many people.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
LA Dodgers said:
unless you admit that you didi it to a grand jury. then YOU admit that you did it.

the investigation is ongoing. no player has been charged yet. only the distributors

of course he hasnt. its kind of hard to test positive if the shit is UNDETECTABLE.

You sir, are an idiot. If his admitting anything in front of a grand jury somehow made him guilty of a crime, he would not be playing baseball professionally, and would most likely be incarcerated. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion.

Again I say, until he is convicted of a crime, or tested positive for steroids, you have no basis for argument, and are just talking out your ass about things you don't fully understand.

Jan 5, 2006
LA DODGERS FANS FRONT ALL YOU WANT, ERIC GAGNE STILL DID ROID WHEN ON THE DODGERS AND PROBABLY STILL DOES!!

The Giants suck so much, yet you have some of their former players/trainers/staff? Thats fucking funny. Whats next? digging around your stadium so you can have a waterfront park too? But make sure first you get a big 'ol air purifier around the stadium and get some bug spray too. Mosquito Park.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Masked Lemon said:

your probably a lame that believes oj didnt kill anybody.the fuc outta here with that bullshit

Mar 2, 2006
FUCK IT!!

drop it.. dont matter.. he's Homerun King now and despite opinions of steroid use.. nobody's gonna change it!!

Dirty Shoez said:
Face it..... this isnt' about Steroids. This is about White People not wanting to accept the fact that there are TWO Black hitters better than Babe Ruth
I jus had to post dis kuhz it was jus fuckin comedy.. plus.. dis thread needs a lil bit of enlightment!! Ease up people.. defendin or prosecutin him isnt gonna pay tha bills but regardless..

BARRY BONDS IS HOMERUN KING!!

[[..until A-Rod comes around which is inevitable seeing as to how fast he's comin up..]]

Jul 8, 2007
Giants are a dissapointtment they are too old an barry is holding them down. Zito needs to pick it up and start winning. They are like 15 games back!!!!!!!!