GIANTS SUCK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
I would never "root" for another team in my division, that would just prove how sorry my team was...in your case, the Giants.

I also would never boo Barroid because I ain't really hating on him. If his team is gonna sit in the cellar, he could at least get his personal accolades on.

And, if I stood up during his at bat, it would only be if I had a chance to catch 756.

Sep 25, 2005
MaddDogg said:
I dont understand:

3. Boo Barry Bonds and don't even cheer for their team unless they hit a homerun.

Number 3 really kills me. It's one thing to claim you are a Dodgers fan even though Dodgers Stadium is really just 40,000 posers in new Dodgers gear they just bought
hey bud, ill am pretty sure that the Dodgers have more season ticket holders than the Giants have seats in the park. so try that with some1 else like the nationals or marlins. just case you guys cant crack the 3 million mark in attendance year in and year out

MaddDogg said:
In a couple years we will have hitting and be shitting all over your players, while our fans will continue shitting all over your fans for eternity.
thats even funnier. you have to have a farm system to do that bud. and so far it seems that your scouts are shit because you guys havent developed a single player outside of Matt Cain in the last 5 or 6 years thats worth a shit

MaddDogg said:
And what's with the Dodgers announcing attendance of every game during the series at 56,000!!!!!!!!!!! Even though 1/5 of the seats weren't filled?
dont lie! they never announce attendance, i go there often and they never announce attendance. THEY ALWAYS ANNOUNCE PAID ATTENDANCE.

Sep 25, 2005
Masked Lemon said:
How you gonna talk shit bout him not hitting when you fucking walk the dude every time he's up?

Fuck the Dodgers.
what are you talking about bud????

hes like 1/19 or something like that the past 6 games against the Dodgers.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
fuck the dodgers, yall have too many ex-giants on your team, HAHAHAHAHA, I can't believe you actually support the Giants.

Jan 5, 2006
steroids or not, it doesnt enhance your hand eye cooridnation.. i dont know what label yall be reading, but thats not one of the benefits or active ingredients in 'roids. Keep trying tho.. yall doing way too much. @ barry haters who dont know shit about hitting a baseball and the mechanics involved.

Sep 25, 2005
discuss650 said:
steroids or not, it doesnt enhance your hand eye cooridnation..

yall doing way too much. @ barry haters who dont know shit about hitting a baseball and the mechanics involved.
i will just explain it 1 more time steroids INdirectly helps your hand eye coordination.

for example joe blow that cant hit worth a shit to being with starts to take steroids. his hand eye will improve but not much because it was worthless to begin with.

Barry bonds takes steroids and his hand eye (alrready amoung the best in MLB) improves dramatically.

1. steroids improves mucle tissue repair (great for late in the 162 game season) to keep chugging along at a rediculous pace while others at a normal pace are showing wear and tear.

2. steroids build up muscles, which turn fly ball outs into homeruns.

3. steroids improve reaction time, which means one can wait back on a pitch a fraction of a second later and see the ball better. if you can see the ball better doubles will be homeruns and outs will be hits. results are average goes up signifigantly as does power.

4. steroids build muscels which improves bat speed. improved bat speed = more power any1 who knows baseball will be the first to admit that.

Sep 25, 2005
Masked Lemon said:
Last I saw, Barry was like 1-9, with 7 fucking walks.
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/3918/gamelog;_ylt=AlpnTWJgFYh12pAetPIhGYCFCLcF

1. last 2 series since AS break verses Dodgers (6 games)
Bonds 1/19 or a .053 batting average, with 8 walks and 4 strike outs. no rbi's
no extra base hits.

2. the 2 series before AS Break verses Dodgers (5 games)
Bonds 4/17 or a .235 batting average, with 3 walks and 4 strike outs. 4 rbi's and 1 home run, the other 3 are singles

3. total for the year verses the Dodgers (11 games)
Bonds 5/36 or a .139 batting average, with 11 walks and 8 strikeouts. 4 rbi's and 1 homerun, the other four hits are singles.

so ya i would pretty much say that thus far this season we OWN Barry Bonds

Jan 5, 2006
all steroids does is give you power, nothing else.. it doesnt improve your hitting besides giving you power. If the stroke isnt there, the timing isnt there. Needless to say, you dont practice your swing, youre either gonna be fouling balls back, missing badly, or grounding out. Unless you already have these characteristics.. anyone who thinks steroids provides this, is on some whitegirl.

one word.... MUSCLE MEMORY.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
TYPICAL POP OUT BECOME HOMERS WHEN YOUR JUICING,BARRY SUPPORTERS GET THAT THRU YOUR SKULL IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE HOMIE USE SOME COMMON SENSE.YOU STILL HAVE TO CONNECT THO WHICH BARRY IS GOOD AT BUT WHAT I SAID EARLIER ABOUT POP OUTS MAKES ANY ARGUEMENT SUPPORTING BONDS IRRELEVANT, SO DONT EVEN TRY TO DEFEND HIM YOUR COMING OFF AS DICK RIDERS