GIANTS SUCK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
discuss650 said:
all steroids does is give you power, nothing else.. it doesnt improve your hitting besides giving you power. If the stroke isnt there, the timing isnt there. Needless to say, you dont practice your swing, youre either gonna be fouling balls back, missing badly, or grounding out. Unless you already have these characteristics.. anyone who thinks steroids provides this, is on some whitegirl.

one word.... MUSCLE MEMORY.
your blinding support for BB is clouding your common sense.

its obvious you dont know too much about baseball other than to catch a few games on TV or at the Park

discuss650 said:
all steroids does is give you power, nothing else.
lol

discuss650 said:
it doesnt improve your hitting besides giving you power.
lol

discuss650 said:
If the stroke isnt there, the timing isnt there.
what?? you can be born with the stroke but if timing is off you wont hit. if timing is on but you dont have the Bat Speed (Inate characteristic) you wont hit.

whats your point?

discuss650 said:
Needless to say, you dont practice your swing, youre either gonna be fouling balls back, missing badly, or grounding out.
again what are you talking about. every1 has to practice their swing, timing and mechanics are 50% of the battle.

discuss650 said:
Unless you already have these characteristics.. anyone who thinks steroids provides this, is on some whitegirl.
who ever said they did? i said steroids provides power, quicker reaction time, bat speed, tissue recovery.

put all of those together and what you have is unnatural power (muscle mass) and hand-eye coordination (quicker reaction time, bat speed) that wouldNT be reached through natural means

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
3. total for the year verses the Dodgers (11 games)
Bonds 5/36 or a .139 batting average, with 11 walks and 8 strikeouts. 4 rbi's and 1 homerun, the other four hits are singles.

So, he got on base or homered 16/36 times altogether, right? If you round those up, he got on base half of the time, how is that owning him?

Sep 25, 2005
do you know how to calculate numbers for baseball??

BB got on base against the dodgers at a clip of .340 .340 as in (16/47)

where do you get .500 from?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I said if you rounded it up, as in it would be 20/40... which would be 50%. I forgot to add the 11 walks to the total at bats.

Still .340 ain't that fucking bad either, and is hardly owned worthy.

It aint a big deal to me either way, I'm not all that into baseball.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
45park1904 said:
TYPICAL POP OUT BECOME HOMERS WHEN YOUR JUICING,BARRY SUPPORTERS GET THAT THRU YOUR SKULL IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE HOMIE USE SOME COMMON SENSE.YOU STILL HAVE TO CONNECT THO WHICH BARRY IS GOOD AT BUT WHAT I SAID EARLIER ABOUT POP OUTS MAKES ANY ARGUEMENT SUPPORTING BONDS IRRELEVANT, SO DONT EVEN TRY TO DEFEND HIM YOUR COMING OFF AS DICK RIDERS
So you're saying he's still juicing? Bonds is old as fuck still hittin homeruns.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^????.so did julio franco before he retired.so what.

never said he's still juicing.i said that steroids helps pop outs become homeruns,when he hit 73 homers in one season yes he was juicing.the fact that he still hits homeruns is irrelavant,bottom line is that he cheated to get where hes at.period.

Apr 7, 2007
YOU AINT GOT NO KINDA PROOF AT ALL NONE WATSOEVERYOU AINT SEE HIM YOU AINT GOT NO VIDEO AUDIO NO PIX NUFFIN SO YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU JUSS HOPE HE DID STOP HATIN SHOW ME SOME PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT TILL THEN YOUR JUSS GOIN OFF WAT OTHERS SAY AND MUTHAFUCCAZ LIE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE EVERY DAYUM DAY AINT NUFFIN NEW EXCEPT DIS TIME ITS SOMEONE THATS IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Apr 7, 2007
And oh yea went to a giants game today wearin my dodger gear and only one muthafucca had nuts to say somethin but i shut his ass up real quick. and giants fans do not stay around if their team is losin muthafuccaz was hurryin up to get they as outta there and no it wasnt even the ninth when we left only bottom 7th

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Norcal916 said:
And oh yea went to a giants game today wearin my dodger gear and only one muthafucca had nuts to say somethin but i shut his ass up real quick. and giants fans do not stay around if their team is losin muthafuccaz was hurryin up to get they as outta there and no it wasnt even the ninth when we left only bottom 7th
GOOD FOR U.. WHEN ME AND WORM WHERE THERE LAST YEAR WE WERE SUM SHIT TALKING FOOLS..AND NO ONE HAD THE BALLS TO SAY SHIT BACK

Jan 5, 2006
youre acting like dodgers fans stick around .. arent they out by like the 6th or 7th inning?

Youre lucky the giants dont play at Bill Walsh Field/Monster/Candlestick Park anymore.. those hunters point cats are ruthless when it came to fans of the opposing teams.

Sep 25, 2005
Norcal916 said:
YOU AINT GOT NO KINDA PROOF AT ALL NONE WATSOEVERYOU AINT SEE HIM YOU AINT GOT NO VIDEO AUDIO NO PIX NUFFIN SO YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU JUSS HOPE HE DID STOP HATIN SHOW ME SOME PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT
the only proof is BARRY BONDS OWN WORDS in his grand jury testimony.

why does every1 seem to forget about that?

BARRY BONDS ADMITTED to taking "THE CREAM" and "THE CLEAR" under the guise that it was "flaxseed oil" and "arthritis balm"

Sep 25, 2005
ECOSE said:
GOOD FOR U.. WHEN ME AND WORM WHERE THERE LAST YEAR WE WERE SUM SHIT TALKING FOOLS..AND NO ONE HAD THE BALLS TO SAY SHIT BACK

i was there for the saturday game of the last series and no1 said anything at all to us and we (my bro and me) we both all Dodger Blued out

Jun 12, 2003
LA Dodgers said:
i was there for the saturday game of the last series and no1 said anything at all to us and we (my bro and me) we both all Dodger Blued out
wow ur hard..lolz...most peeps that go are white familys that look like revenge of the nerds.......dude ur hard thas impressive

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Are you really expecting people to start shit with you if you're wearing the other teams' colors? Are you that fucking retarded?

I personally don't give two fucks about other teams' fans when I go to see a game, I aint there to start shit, I'm there to watch the game.

Feb 8, 2006
LA Dodgers said:
the only proof is BARRY BONDS OWN WORDS in his grand jury testimony.

why does every1 seem to forget about that?

BARRY BONDS ADMITTED to taking "THE CREAM" and "THE CLEAR" under the guise that it was "flaxseed oil" and "arthritis balm"
get a life

Sep 25, 2005
408mobsta said:
wow ur hard..lolz...most peeps that go are white familys that look like revenge of the nerds.......dude ur hard thas impressive
who said anything about being hard? i simply stated that i was there and no1 said anything.

grow up lil gansta

Feb 8, 2006
LA Dodgers said:
lol, people present hearsay and Giants fans fight tooth and nail talking about that there is no proof.

i present "grand jury testimony", Bonds own words, and you guys say get a life. lol
L 7