Ghosts/Demons/Spirits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2008
Yeah Black Magick.. or negative magick...
it the magick used to call up demons..
or to send negative energy.. or curses to someone..

but I mean you have to be very careful.. if you don't know what you're doing that shit can came back to you. And some people who use black magick.. have that shit came back to them.. hard.

But yeah i've heard of that shit in Mexico.

You'd be surprised that it's big here in the U.S. also.
How can I go about summoning a "demon"? I mean, on mushrooms I have seen a formation of blue skeletons. But it made me laugh my ass off, and it was cool.
So how can I summon something? You say it is real, then cant I do it?
I am willing to get dragged to a non-existant hell. And, if these things can have infleunce over us, say, physical influence, then cant we physically influence them, in other words, shoot them, stab them, kick their asses?
You would know right? Can the demons summoned touch you or are they ethereal?

Mar 4, 2007
so sergeant hustle..
are you into anthropology or somethin?
seems like you get into some pretty good questions that are covered under anthropology journals n shit.

well i got some good pdf's saved if youw anna read any..
i got one about the conciousness of time, and i acutally just saw an article about the change of people who convert religions, and the psychology of it lol

and a few others that are pretty interesting

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
i think i just have a lot of questions in general, and i know people in here have a lot of varying answers, so i like to get perspectives on things from their knowledge. truth be told, i used to be a lot smarter. i graduated college in 2001 and haven't done a ton of real study on much of anything aside from buddhism. i'd be interested in whatever you think i'd dig reading.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
so sergeant hustle..
are you into anthropology or somethin?
seems like you get into some pretty good questions that are covered under anthropology journals n shit.

well i got some good pdf's saved if youw anna read any..
i got one about the conciousness of time, and i acutally just saw an article about the change of people who convert religions, and the psychology of it lol

and a few others that are pretty interesting

TRANSLATION: Sergeant Hustle, can I bury my face in your good place?

:cool::cool::cool:

6nate

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2003
I'm upping this old thread with some crazy shit that happened to me a couple days ago.
I was arguing with my girl so I decided to sleep downstairs on the couch. I finished watching tv and turned it off to lay quietly on the couch and fall asleep (I wasn't very tired though). As I lay I noticed that when a car would drive by the headlights would beam through the kitchen window and move across the wall in front of me. I watched this Happen for about 5-10 min and suddenly started to feel really strange out of nowhere like something was in the room with me. I thought about turning the tv back on but decided not to because I'm grown and wasn't bout to let the dark mess with me. For real though as I was thinking about what a pussy I was being some headlights started going across the wall normal at first then really slow to a stop keeping the wall dimly lit up. A fuckin tall, thin, seemingly 3 dimensional shadow rose up, like standing from a crouched position and just stood there fuckin staring at me. I grabbed the remote and flipped on the tv and as the room filled up with tv light the headlight and shadow faded away. I couldn't get myself up for a few seconds but when I did I turned on the light and watched tv until I fell asleep with it on a while later. I won't be sleeping on the couch anytime soon.

Dec 29, 2009
I believe in ghosts and demons, other wise here are a few things that would be impossible.
1.How is it so that so many people have had Ouja board experinces with contact from the other side.
2.There are thosands of people who have had experiences.

Those are just two things I wanna bring out, and I have saw a few shadow people in my time.

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
I don't believe in one thing nor the other, I consider myself agnostic, and most likely always will. But there is a strange thing that occurs here at my house...

My girlfriend had a baby die, while it was inside her, and my daughter who is 3 years old, and knows nothing of this, talks about her sissy being in the sky, and talks to her while she is playing, and watches her fly around the ceiling. It's a fucked up thing, we write it off and act like it's not occuring.

Dec 29, 2009
I don't believe in one thing nor the other, I consider myself agnostic, and most likely always will. But there is a strange thing that occurs here at my house...

My girlfriend had a baby die, while it was inside her, and my daughter who is 3 years old, and knows nothing of this, talks about her sissy being in the sky, and talks to her while she is playing, and watches her fly around the ceiling. It's a fucked up thing, we write it off and act like it's not occuring.
Childran are more likely to see paranormal activity than adults is what ive heard.