Ghosts/Demons/Spirits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
Some cases are bogus, I think other cases where people REALLY see shit is an over production of DMT in the Pineal Gland right in the center of the brain which causes hallucinations...

I read a great book that compared the similarities of shaman spirits, celtic elves/fairies, and modern day alien abductions. They are all really one and the same...
I'm guessing you're referring to graham hancock's "supernatural?" I've also read rick strassmans' "dmt the spirit molecule" which goes into the pineal gland.

Dec 8, 2005
^^^that's what i figured you'd say.

it's only related in the context that these are both things that cannot be explained scientifically in the minds of most people.

if you consider yourself a romantic then DONT read the following:

an explanation for love, among others, is called oxytocin (not oxycotin). its a chemcial released when people fuck that creates feelings of bonding and trust and other things you probably associate with "love," its also released during childbirth for a multitude of reasons, do some research about it its pretty interesting

as for ghosts/demons/spirits, they seem to shy away from scientists, rationalists, and the higher educated, and get their jollies from bothering impressionable youths, the deeply religious, and people who have just lost a loved one and cant cope, evil fucks

Jul 23, 2003
I believe in demons.. ghosts. because I have seen them.

When I used to mess with black magick ... a lot .. damm I had demons around me.. all the time.. ...

You will know when a demon is around you.. if you don't see it.. you can feel their pressence and power...

Same thing with angelic beings... when one of them passes by you ... you feel energized...

Magick.. the power of will.. and spirits.. is very powerful...

things like mind control, hypnosis , brain washing.. are all forms of black magick...
and when you watch the mainstream media.. or TV... you're being manipulated.. and brainwashed without knowing it....

but you have to submit to it... but it's easy to control someone's mind.. when they don't even know you're manipulating them...

Ghosts.. and demons... are all around.. if you live in a haunted house.. you will know.

But I bet all these athiest on here.. who think demons aren't real.

would NEVER go into a ceremonial magick ritual... and then wait to see a demon manifest. and then speak to them...

I remember a story my friend told me.. who is a magicakan....

his friend said the same thing.. that demons.. and magick is fake and bullshit...

then he told him? You wanna go into my ritual room and see?

his friend said yes... the demon manifested.. and spoke.. the guy who said.. that shit was fake.. ran and screamed like a bitch! since then.. he never questioned. the power of demons and magick...

but it's better you don't believe in demons.. or magick...

once you get into that shit.. it can take over your life.. and you can die..

this is my view on the matter.. I think to be a true master. you need to learn about the dark spiritual side.. as well and the good side....
uh......k.

i'll believe it when i see & experience it. had some weird "eh....naw" moments but nothing really conclusive so still waitin'.

Dec 2, 2004
I've had sleep paralysis most my life, especially when I was younger. If anyone knows what it is, you wake up some time in your sleep cycle, you wake up but your body is paralyzed and is usually accompanied by a strange sensation of not being able to breath or floating. Your eyes can be wide open and looking at your surroundings but at the same time you're experiencing audio and visual hallucinations, often times the "presence" of someone else close by is imminent.

When I was younger, about 6-10 years old I would get this all the time, and see ghosts, demon like figures holding me down, even aliens. It scared the shit out of me, my parents thought I was insane. I still get it to this day, but instead of the hallucinations being ghosts and demons, it's usually someone has broken in to my house. And I usually only get the audio hallucinations now.

A sleep paralysis episode only lasts about 30 seconds max, but it's very frightening as the hallucinations seem very coherent and lucid which causes people to confuse their episodes with reality. That and the fact that you wake up in a paralyzed state, unable to move any part of your body but your eyes. But after I learned what it was it didn't phase me as much. I can make the paralyzing short lived now by focusing on moving my right finger and then getting the feeling to come back to other parts of my body sooner. I'm used to it now and am able to chill out and stop the hallucinations as well, why? Because sleep paralysis is purely psychological. It's a disorder where your brain will wake up when your body is still paralyzed and in it's sleep/dream mode. In reality it's like a harmless type of seizure.

The theme of my SP episodes changed as I got older from ghosts and demons visiting me to more realistic things like someone breaking in my house. Proving that the themes of my episodes were based purely on my perception, my brain was merely trying to make sense and put together an explanation of what was going on.

Sleep paralysis is actually fairly common, look it up. Anyways, point being people perceive Ghosts/Demons/Spirits for many different reasons. Often times when people experience a loss of someone or something they will see/experience "psychological ghosts", i.e. feeling the "presence" of that person or thing that was lost, flitting images of the person or object in their peripheral vision etc.

Example... My dog died a couple years ago after having him for 13 years, anytime I visited parent's house I would experience these "psychological ghosts". Why? Psychologically, that environment triggers memories of him and his presence... my mind associates that environment with my dog, so I subconsciously anticipate seeing my dog there. It can happen with anything, even objects that are associated with certain environments.

Anyways, I believe in ghosts, demons and spirit in a metaphorical sense. "Ghosts" being memories or the influence a deceased person had, "demons" being evil self-destructive habits/tendencies or mental disorders, "spirit" being your emotional state or well-being. I think it's obvious that these words are also an old way of explaining what was once unexplainable.

I often study various different religions and strive to learn from an objective point of view. For instance when Siddartha (Buddha) refers to "Mara the tempter" in the Dhammapada, I don't believe he is literally referring to an evil entity or demon whom tempts humans to do evil, but rather it's a reference to that primitive selfish thinking in the brain which can be destructive (lust, greed etc.). It's a "you say tah-mae-toe I say tah-mah-toe" kind of thing, using different names and words to explain the same thing... This can be applied to all different types of deities, entities, demons, gods and figures in various religions.... but some people have sadly gotten carried away (and delusional) with the literal sense of these names and figures.

Sep 25, 2005
I've "heard" of sleep paralysis. Save me a little research and tell me if this state can be induced.
I don't think sleep paralysis is able to be induced, but out of body experiences can happen through astral projection (amongst other methods), which occurs during the same rate of brain wave (REM sleep) activity as sleep paralysis.

I never had SP all my life til i was 26 on vacation in hawaii - i had audio/visual/tactile hallucinations, felt like I was pulled out of my body. It then happened again about a week later - when i was back at home. i felt something punch me, heard strange music and again left my body and went down the hall to face this force that was fucking with me. I didn't see anything though except me traveling down the hall even though i was in my bed. I then willed it away and I haven't had it since. I think it might be a part of my subconscious or something but it definitely felt like some kind of entity.

:cool:

Apr 8, 2005
I don't think sleep paralysis is able to be induced, but out of body experiences can happen through astral projection (amongst other methods), which occurs during the same rate of brain wave (REM sleep) activity as sleep paralysis.

I never had SP all my life til i was 26 on vacation in hawaii - i had audio/visual/tactile hallucinations, felt like I was pulled out of my body. It then happened again about a week later - when i was back at home. i felt something punch me, heard strange music and again left my body and went down the hall to face this force that was fucking with me. I didn't see anything though except me traveling down the hall even though i was in my bed. I then willed it away and I haven't had it since. I think it might be a part of my subconscious or something but it definitely felt like some kind of entity.

:cool:
ive had similar experiences, but with mine, i just thought i woke up, but couldnt move at all, and i seen shadows moving, and i was terrified of them for some reason, i tried to yell for help, but could not make a noise, then when i actually woke up, i saw these shadows sucked up into the ceiling, it was crazy, and it was really weird because it was very dark in the room i was sleeping in, but these shadows were like darker than darkness, like the darkest black ive ever seen, very weird. only had that shit like 4 times in my life. sometimes i feel a weird presence around me, specially when i talk about the subject, maybe its on some remembering shit like someone else said, but yea, its weird.

about anger, anger doesnt help you keep resources you need, lol, anger makes you irrational, i box and what not, anger is a boxers worse enemy, cause i abandon all my training, and just try to hit the other guy.

Dec 25, 2003
As to the original topic, would I be completely off if it was the ay dios mio bitch again?

Also, the likelihood that one sees spirits exponentially increases when: 1. they are from a country with a culture supporting that belief or are still enmeshed in that culture in the US 2. they suffer from mental illness 3. they are overweight middle aged women who watch soap operas

Apr 8, 2005
I'd say its likely a branch of 'fight or flight', i.e. the anger one feels when their family is threatened or a survival of their offspring tactic i.e. their mate is being approached by someone else
i never thought of that as anger, but you could be right, thats more fear in my opinion, your afraid your family will be harmed so you go to extra lengths to defend them, and the other scenario is jealousy, which is a product of love as someone mentioned earlier

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I've had sleep paralysis most my life, especially when I was younger. If anyone knows what it is, you wake up some time in your sleep cycle, you wake up but your body is paralyzed and is usually accompanied by a strange sensation of not being able to breath or floating. Your eyes can be wide open and looking at your surroundings but at the same time you're experiencing audio and visual hallucinations, often times the "presence" of someone else close by is imminent.

When I was younger, about 6-10 years old I would get this all the time, and see ghosts, demon like figures holding me down, even aliens. It scared the shit out of me, my parents thought I was insane. I still get it to this day, but instead of the hallucinations being ghosts and demons, it's usually someone has broken in to my house. And I usually only get the audio hallucinations now.

A sleep paralysis episode only lasts about 30 seconds max, but it's very frightening as the hallucinations seem very coherent and lucid which causes people to confuse their episodes with reality. That and the fact that you wake up in a paralyzed state, unable to move any part of your body but your eyes. But after I learned what it was it didn't phase me as much. I can make the paralyzing short lived now by focusing on moving my right finger and then getting the feeling to come back to other parts of my body sooner. I'm used to it now and am able to chill out and stop the hallucinations as well, why? Because sleep paralysis is purely psychological. It's a disorder where your brain will wake up when your body is still paralyzed and in it's sleep/dream mode. In reality it's like a harmless type of seizure.

The theme of my SP episodes changed as I got older from ghosts and demons visiting me to more realistic things like someone breaking in my house. Proving that the themes of my episodes were based purely on my perception, my brain was merely trying to make sense and put together an explanation of what was going on.

Sleep paralysis is actually fairly common, look it up. Anyways, point being people perceive Ghosts/Demons/Spirits for many different reasons. Often times when people experience a loss of someone or something they will see/experience "psychological ghosts", i.e. feeling the "presence" of that person or thing that was lost, flitting images of the person or object in their peripheral vision etc.

Example... My dog died a couple years ago after having him for 13 years, anytime I visited parent's house I would experience these "psychological ghosts". Why? Psychologically, that environment triggers memories of him and his presence... my mind associates that environment with my dog, so I subconsciously anticipate seeing my dog there. It can happen with anything, even objects that are associated with certain environments.

Anyways, I believe in ghosts, demons and spirit in a metaphorical sense. "Ghosts" being memories or the influence a deceased person had, "demons" being evil self-destructive habits/tendencies or mental disorders, "spirit" being your emotional state or well-being. I think it's obvious that these words are also an old way of explaining what was once unexplainable.

I often study various different religions and strive to learn from an objective point of view. For instance when Siddartha (Buddha) refers to "Mara the tempter" in the Dhammapada, I don't believe he is literally referring to an evil entity or demon whom tempts humans to do evil, but rather it's a reference to that primitive selfish thinking in the brain which can be destructive (lust, greed etc.). It's a "you say tah-mae-toe I say tah-mah-toe" kind of thing, using different names and words to explain the same thing... This can be applied to all different types of deities, entities, demons, gods and figures in various religions.... but some people have sadly gotten carried away (and delusional) with the literal sense of these names and figures.
Great post.

I used to have this happen to me when I was younger, and it was always a prelude to a ''nightmare'' immediately afterwards. No ghosts, demons, shadows, etc. in the room with me, just a very uneasy feeling, and then I'd slip into sleep and have a 'bad dream'...LOL.

The last 2-3 times I've had them were actually recently; in fact, I'd say the last was in Nov./Dec...sometime in there. These times I did see a shadow, or at least sensed one; I'm not sure which. But this was right after my grandmother passed away, and I honestly cannot say if it was 'her', or if it was triggered in my brain by the experience I was going through at the time.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
uh......k.

i'll believe it when i see & experience it. had some weird "eh....naw" moments but nothing really conclusive so still waitin'.
I doubt anyone one here who doesn't believe..

would actually walk into a magickal ritual. and at least try it.

Demons don't just appear to anyone. usuually they have to be summoned...

ghosts can be in haunted places...

but demons rather you not know.. about them...

I think their leader lucifer.. does a great job.. of making you think he doesn't even exist...

But most people won't ever experience anything super natural...
in their life.. and they can't believe in something they've never seen felt.

I believe in both magick, the occult, God, and science...

I just don't believe we came from monkeys or fish..

But we were genetically created... from DNA... we're spliced with alien.. and human DNA...