Ghosts/Demons/Spirits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

6nate

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2003
shadow people ? you smoke crystal meth ?
Lol. No meth for me. As far as sleep paralasys I've had that many times and know when it's happening. It's when I'm asleep and halfwAy in halfway out I open my eyes without being able to move my body, breathing is tough too, trippy shit. I was completely awake the other day though. 100% sure of that.

May 26, 2007
to answer this question- i have seen ghosts before. i will not comment on demons. and spirits i dont know? I don't discuss my personal experiences as some are frightening.

May 26, 2007
he believes that there are things unseen out there you know...its crazy to know that when you play with a ouiji board its usually your mind controlling it. there was an experiment done that has you put three paper coins on top of the glass you use to put your fingers on and if the paper coins move outward then its a spirit controlling it, however, if they move inwards it is you and your friends controlling it..tada!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I won't front, i believe i have seen some creepy shit at times when i was kid, but i couldn't determine whether if my imagination was getting the best of me or if that shit was real, it is just unexplainable, well for me anyways...

Apr 25, 2002
Lol. No meth for me. As far as sleep paralasys I've had that many times and know when it's happening. It's when I'm asleep and halfwAy in halfway out I open my eyes without being able to move my body, breathing is tough too, trippy shit. I was completely awake the other day though. 100% sure of that.
NO not you cause you didn't say shadow people , i was talking to the face painter