George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
SAYS THE GUY WHO SAID TRAYVON HAD "ROBBERY TOOLS". I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SKITTLES & TEA WOULD GET THE JOB DONE! LuLz THE REST OF THE WORLD MADE IT A RACIAL THING! THANKS FOR PLAYIN' THOUGH! HE (ZIMMERMAN) DID SAY "THESE ASSHOLES...THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY" IN THE SAME CALL. WHO ALWAYS GETS AWAY AND WITH WHAT? I'M SURE YOU HEARD THAT PORTION OF IT. DID YOU NOT? WHO DO YOU SUPPOSE WERE THE "THEY" HE WAS REFERING TO?
"These assholes...." as in thieves or burglars. Quit it already with your racist bullshit. Was Zimmerman a racist? I don't know and neither do you. But you seem to be one, because you are african american, it is ok?

May 2, 2002
SO MUCH FOR ME MAKING IT A RACIAL ISSUE, HUH?
[video=youtube_share;Vy0-i8GhD7E]http://youtu.be/Vy0-i8GhD7E[/video]
[video=youtube_share;d3lu77NwTCY]http://youtu.be/d3lu77NwTCY[/video]

I'm sure there were more examples, but you get the idea.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"These assholes...." as in thieves or burglars. Quit it already with your racist bullshit. Was Zimmerman a racist? I don't know and neither do you. But you seem to be one, because you are african american, it is ok?
come the fuck on. how did Z-Man know that he was a thief or a burglar? He thought he was because he was black. Plain and simple. It IS a racial thing, why is that the first thing people say it's NOT? Fuck the media too for everything they've caused, but it is a racial thing.

May 2, 2002
come the fuck on. how did Z-Man know that he was a thief or a burglar? He thought he was because he was black. Plain and simple. It IS a racial thing, why is that the first thing people say it's NOT? Fuck the media too for everything they've caused, but it is a racial thing.

THANK YOU!

Dec 2, 2006
I'm not racist at all. Nice try though.
Really? All you are focusing on is race related speculation surrounding this incident.

Siccness 45 - Mizerymade 0

No, you come the fuck on. The neighborhood "Z-man" was patrolling recently had break-ins according to some reports. Whether it is true or not, I don't know but that statement can be interpreted many different ways. I say nobody knows if it was race related or not in reality. Does it look like it can be? It definately does. But I am not assuming like you. If you can read minds from across the country, I have a business proposition for you so we can make some real money....

May 2, 2002
Really? All you are focusing on is race related speculation surrounding this incident.
Yes really. You're absolutely right! This has ZERO do with race. It has more the do with the Sanford Police and their work ethic and professionalism or lack thereof concerning this case. That, and this being an election year. Nothing like some good 'ol contreversy during an election year.

Dec 2, 2006
are you his defense attorney?! lol!
i know you cant use common sense in a court of law, but c'mon bro you know damn well if it was a white kid in a hoodie, the z man wouldnt have done shit. period!
race imo was a factor, does it matter in a court of law? no.
IMO, it was a factor too but how do you prove it? So we should do just as Z-man did and jump to conclusions? You see how that works now? That was my point from the very begining. I refuse to play the game with them or anyone else. If we expect change it starts with our own thought process. Making it easy for them is what they want but I refuse to do that nowadays. Maybe I am wired different but I see it as common sense.

Yes really. You're absolutely right! This has ZERO do with race. It has more the do with the Sanford Police and their work ethic and professionalism or lack thereof concerning this case. That, and this being an election year. Nothing like some good 'ol contreversy during an election year.
You didn't say that previously though. Your entire focus was related to race issues or statements related to race. I know what it looks like but are you part of the solution or problem is my question?

I would like to see nothing more than this piece of shit coward convicted of first degree murder but the facts don't support that. Even 2nd degree murder is a reach, imo. Voluntary manslaughter fits though. But go ahead, keep screaming race so the DA will too, making the decision an easy one for the jury. Misrepresenting the facts will result in a misrepresentation of justice much like the Oscar Grant case. Ya'll obviously got me fucked up which is fine. But trust, my struggle in 2012 is exactly what you guys want, you just dont know it yet....

May 2, 2002
You didn't say that previously though. Your entire focus was related to race issues or statements related to race. I know what it looks like but are you part of the solution or problem is my question?
The media made it a race issue long before I ever did. I'm not part of the problem at all. I don't go out of my way to be hateful towards people. I've had that mindset as far back as jumior high when I was being called a nigger and a porch monkey, among other things. I didn't retaliate. It was them against me. I had very little support (if any). You don't have to like me. I don't have to like you. You go your way and I'll go mine. Aside from family, I don't like too many people around me as is. The world was full of hate long before I got here and it'll be full of hate long after I'm gone.

Dec 2, 2006
The media made is a race issue long before I ever did. I'm not part of the problem at all. I don't go out of my way to be hateful towards people. I've had that mindset as far back as jumior high when I was being called a nigger and a porch monkey, among other things. You don't have to like me. I don't have to like you. You go your way and I'll go mine. Aside from family, I don't like too many people around me as is. The world was full of hate longWh before I got here and it'll be full of hate long after I'm gone.
You don't go out of your way to be hateful towards people? What would you consider your previous comments about the z-man to be then?

The media lies or misrepresents situations to serve their sole purpose and that is views. Following their lead is what I ain't gon' do....

May 2, 2002
You don't go out of your way to be hateful towards people? What would you consider your previous comments about the z-man to be then?
So I said FUCK ZIMMERMAN. He shot an uarmed teen. What should I have said? GREAT JOB! HE HAD IT COMIN'! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! SMH No one said you had to agree with me. Why even post this topic, Oscar Grant, or any other related topic, seeing as how none of was there nor do we know what really happened. All we're doing is speculating.

Dec 2, 2006
So I said FUCK ZIMMERMAN. He shot an uarmed teen. What should I have said? GREAT JOB! HE HAD IT COMIN'! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! SMH No one said you had to agree with me. Why even post this topic, Oscar Grant, or any other related topic, seeing as how none of was there nor do we know what really happened. All we're doing is speculating.
What you should have said is you want to see justice served, nothing more nothing less.

I am not speculating about anything related to this case. About you, yes.