George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
FUCKIN FAKE WHITE GUY WHO'S REALLY PERUVIAN, THAT KILLED LIL B'S STUNT DOUBLE!!!
Stomper you mothafucker took my joke from barlos' thread lol.

I want the above posted edited w/ a foot note staing the following legalese "the one and only wheregoliathat made the first Lil B look alike connection to TrayDayvon on the siccness beyond a reasonable doubt"

I also think it's funny that in a post to Stomper i used a big word that contains the smaller word "Ese"

Nov 24, 2003
So I said FUCK ZIMMERMAN. He shot an uarmed teen. What should I have said? GREAT JOB! HE HAD IT COMIN'! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! SMH No one said you had to agree with me. Why even post this topic, Oscar Grant, or any other related topic, seeing as how none of was there nor do we know what really happened. All we're doing is speculating.

This is exactly what makes you as much a part of the problem as Zimmerman.

It's surprising you can't see the parallels between your own and Zimmerman's cognitive deficiencies.

In this case, it appears Zimmerman jumped to a conclusion about Martin. It's a fact you are jumping to a conclusion about Zimmerman.

Only 2 people know what really happened out there, anyone else supposing to know is silly.

Oct 11, 2009
1. HOW DO WE KNOW ZIMMERMAN WASN'T THE ONE ROBBING HOUSES SINCE ALL HE DOES IS WATCH THE NEIGHBORHOOD... HE KNOWS WHO IS AND ISN'T AT HOME AND WHEN IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HIT THE HOUSES..
2. I CAN'T GET PAST THE FACT THAT HE FOLLOWED TRAYVON AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO DO SO... FOLLOWING TRAYVON IS WHAT LEAD TO THE SHOOTING...
3. I DON'T CARE HOW THEY TRY TO PORTRAY TRAYVON BECAUSE OF HIS FACEBOOK AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT... THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GANGSTA ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T MAKE THEM ACTUAL GANGSTAS...
4. ITS CALLED THE "STAND YOUR GROUND" LAW NOT THE "HUNT THEM DOWN" LAW... SO HOW ARE YOU STANDING YOUR GROUND IF YOU INITIATED CONFRONTATION WITH THIS SUPPOSED 17 YEAR OLD MENACE?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
He was told not to follow Trayvon but he did anyway. Zimmerman was the instigator, the one with the gun, the mf who pulled the trigger and shot an unarmed teenager who was just minding his own business. He was racially profiled and then killed. Those are facts! It was obvious he had intentions on shooting someone that day.

Nov 24, 2003
1. HOW DO WE KNOW ZIMMERMAN WASN'T THE ONE ROBBING HOUSES SINCE ALL HE DOES IS WATCH THE NEIGHBORHOOD... HE KNOWS WHO IS AND ISN'T AT HOME AND WHEN IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HIT THE HOUSES..
We don't know that.

2. I CAN'T GET PAST THE FACT THAT HE FOLLOWED TRAYVON AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO DO SO... FOLLOWING TRAYVON IS WHAT LEAD TO THE SHOOTING...
Why? I'll ask you the same thing I asked Mizery, do you do everything the cops tell you? If some guy assaulted your mom and started running away while you called 911 and they told you "not to follow them" would you obey?

3. I DON'T CARE HOW THEY TRY TO PORTRAY TRAYVON BECAUSE OF HIS FACEBOOK AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT... THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GANGSTA ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T MAKE THEM ACTUAL GANGSTAS...
Who is they? The media? Being or not being a gangsta is irrelevant to the facts in this case.

4. ITS CALLED THE "STAND YOUR GROUND" LAW NOT THE "HUNT THEM DOWN" LAW... SO HOW ARE YOU STANDING YOUR GROUND IF YOU INITIATED CONFRONTATION WITH THIS SUPPOSED 17 YEAR OLD MENACE?
No one besides the two parties involved know the circumstances of what happened at this point.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well one of those parties is in the grave, so the jury will have to figure out what happened. Zimmerman is going to lie to save his life.

Quit being stupid, Zimmerman is a coward who had a gun and was looking for a reason to use it. He instigated the funk and used deadly force.

Nov 24, 2003
Well one of those parties is in the grave, so the jury will have to figure out what happened. Zimmerman is going to lie to save his life..

The way it should be, as opposed to having mental midgets like yourself doing detective work in their bedrooms thousands of miles away based on a few news articles they read on the internet from highly commercialized sources.

Apr 25, 2002
Well one of those parties is in the grave, so the jury will have to figure out what happened. Zimmerman is going to lie to save his life.

Quit being stupid, Zimmerman is a coward who had a gun and was looking for a reason to use it. He instigated the funk and used deadly force.
how did he instigate the funk? im honestly interested. im assuming you know more than what the media fed you tho.

a dispatcher said "we dont need you to do that" (follow him). its a little different than a police officer telling you to "stop" or "dont do that". ive never seen a dispatcher get so much love.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Only reason people give a shit is because its white vs black entertainment, let justice take its course, there is a class war brewing and all this does is start racial tensions and separation. Rodney king wasnt rich his case failed, Oj had money and fame he was aquitted. I expect the pattern to continue.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
how did he instigate the funk? a dispatcher said "we dont need you to do that" (follow him)
You just answered your own question!!

Who other than Zimmerman called 911 to report a suspicious individual?

Don't you think Trayvon would have made it home had he not been followed by Zimmerman after he was told "we don't need you to do that"?

Seems like he was looking for trouble and he thought he was hard because he had a gun. Zimmerman had a gun on him and was looking for any reason to use it. It's obvious he was a trigger happy punk.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's not a terrible answer. Why use deadly force in that situation? Was he getting his ass whipped by a 17-year old or what? What made Zimmerman use deadly force?

Apr 25, 2002
It's not a terrible answer. Why use deadly force in that situation? Was he getting his ass whipped by a 17-year old or what? What made Zimmerman use deadly force?
maybe, maybe not. you dont think a 6 footer can whoop a grown ups ass? my point is everyone who wasnt there "knows" what happened. and logically, that cant be true.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Zimmerman is claiming self defense, even though Zimmerman was the one following and chasing Trayvon. Didn't he say "these assholes, they always get away"..... Hmmmm, who was he talking about when he said they?

Plus Trayvon called his girlfriend and told her he was being followed.

If anyone was defending themselves it was Trayvon. He was the one being chased, followed, and harrassed.